Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Favorite Hardcore Husky screen name?

Comments

• kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited August 2015

HFNY said:

Uhhhhhh, HFNY actually stands for High Frequency Nano Yanking...

A few more that are fucking awful:

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi - who fucking cares? You like coke. Great. Nice statement. I like fucking Diet Mountain Dew. Should I change my name to 'ImSoGladTheQuikTripNearMeHasBothCheapGasAndDietMountainDew'? You should've had the decency to go with CockGreaterThanPepsi.

@HFNY - same shit. Fucking just spell it out. Even then, you're a Husky Fan in New York. I hope you're proud!

@jecornel - it's like an automatically generated user name that your bank gives you to start your online banking account.

@topdawgnc - again, who gives a fuck where you are? You're the top 'Dawg'? No way! That's so cool. Fuck off.

@Southerndawg - even worse. 'I don't want people stalking me so I'll just say 'southern' so everyone will know I'm in the south, and it will really let people know where I'm coming from. But I won't capitalize the D because I'm a lazy piece of shit.'

@biak1 - was fucking biak taken?

@DerekJohnson - I just always want a guy with the name Derek Johnson to be black. Change your name to Derek Johanssen at least.

@HuskyJW - do you ever sit back and think, "I'm proud that on HH they call me 'Husky JW' that's a great name!"? Obviously you don't.

Well, fucking spell it out you lazy piece of crap! We're not goddamn mind readers.

So, Nanking_Radio is your name?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I was either fucking wasted off of tequila when I came up with my name ... or really like the double ll in Spanish that comes off as "ya" ... either way not too fucking interesting. At this point, it is what it is.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2015
    @Dennis_DeYoung reference to the only NHL team in CA with no cup.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Why talk about the best when we can talk about the worst?

The worst names are:

@brchco12 - Bronco 12, Bronchial Tubes, etc.

@dnc - talk about fucking lazy.

@TTJ - runner up to dnc for the 'this makes me want to die because this is an abbreviation of a dawgman message bored name and I know what's being abbreviated, kill me now' award. Fucking Kim's name was DawgDawgDawg, then just DDD, then 3D. You guys aren't embarrassed that you're on the same fucking trajectory? Jesus.

@DHD - You just typed three letters. You know that right? Three fucking measly letters.

@PurpleBaze - what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

@BallSacked - Orange County douche version of an edgy name.

@Houhusky - you couldn't even fucking capitalize the Husky? Fucking lazy bullshit.

@haie - what kind of fucking name is that?

@RoadDawg55 - You can choose any name and you recycle your 1998 AOL screen name?

@greenblood - fucking okay, you're a duck. you bleed green, right? fuck.

@AZDuck - Duck in Arizona. Clever. Go way far away. It's sad that Arizona has the internet in general, but this makes me sadder.

@fivehundredmileDAWG - why the fuck is DAWG all caps? It's very dawgman-name to do that.

@Tequilla - why the fuck is it spelled wrong? Nothing wrong with the name, but what's the fucking science behind that? I don't know Spanish, but I imagine if I did this would really annoy me. Fuck—it really annoys me now and I'm a SpanTard.

@kh83 - what kind of fucking name is that? How am I supposed to remember when kh83 chimes in with its wisdom? It's like a password suggestion for midgets.

@DeepSeaZ - talk about a fucking gay name.

There are probably more, but I'm getting depressed at the dreckfest of naming.

@HeretoBeatmyChest is a classic, though.

@Dennis_DeYoung - Lame name from a lame band. Fits the life of a lame fat ass.

I'm from long beach. And you're from Seattle. Are we done here?
    I'm from KENT you asshole, not Seattle. Some of you need to learn the difference.
    Franny is pure northern. She can smell dirty Kent a mile away.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    haie said:

@Dennis_DeYoung reference to the only NHL team in CA with no cup.

Fuck you fuck me fuck everyone
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    I miss PeterNorthDawg.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,086

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi - who fucking cares? You like coke. Great. Nice statement. I like fucking Diet Mountain Dew. Should I change my name to 'ImSoGladTheQuikTripNearMeHasBothCheapGasAndDietMountainDew'? You should've had the decency to go with CockGreaterThanPepsi.

@HFNY - same shit. Fucking just spell it out. Even then, you're a Husky Fan in New York. I hope you're proud!

@jecornel - it's like an automatically generated user name that your bank gives you to start your online banking account.

@topdawgnc - again, who gives a fuck where you are? You're the top 'Dawg'? No way! That's so cool. Fuck off.

@Southerndawg - even worse. 'I don't want people stalking me so I'll just say 'southern' so everyone will know I'm in the south, and it will really let people know where I'm coming from. But I won't capitalize the D because I'm a lazy piece of shit.'

@DerekJohnson - I just always want a guy with the name Derek Johnson to be black. Change your name to Derek Johanssen at least.

@HuskyJW - do you ever sit back and think, "I'm proud that on HH they call me 'Husky JW' that's a great name!"? Obviously you don't.

If you have to ask about the 1, you can't afford it.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    biak1 said:

If you have to ask about the 1, you can't afford it.
    I'm not asking, I'm telling with this.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Of course it's gay. My two dads created it.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,168
  • HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351
    @GrandpaSankey is just an all-around great handle. So many legitimate lols.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

@GrandpaSankey is just an all-around great handle. So many legitimate lols.

When that handle first appeared I never would have thought it would still be funny after 23 months.