Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Favorite Hardcore Husky screen name?

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club

@PurpleBaze - what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

LOL!

FREE PUB!

Why the fuck did you leave out @puppylove_sugarsteel?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    my favorite... out of ALL of my screen names???
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

@dnc - talk about fucking lazy.

@TTJ - runner up to dnc for the 'this makes me want to die because this is an abbreviation of a dawgman message bored name and I know what's being abbreviated, kill me now' award. Fucking Kim's name was DawgDawgDawg, then just DDD, then 3D. You guys aren't embarrassed that you're on the same fucking trajectory? Jesus.

There can only be one CEO.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    Uhhhhhh, HFNY actually stands for High Frequency Nano Yanking...

A few more that are fucking awful:

@CokeGreaterThanPepsi - who fucking cares? You like coke. Great. Nice statement. I like fucking Diet Mountain Dew. Should I change my name to 'ImSoGladTheQuikTripNearMeHasBothCheapGasAndDietMountainDew'? You should've had the decency to go with CockGreaterThanPepsi.

@HFNY - same shit. Fucking just spell it out. Even then, you're a Husky Fan in New York. I hope you're proud!

@jecornel - it's like an automatically generated user name that your bank gives you to start your online banking account.

@topdawgnc - again, who gives a fuck where you are? You're the top 'Dawg'? No way! That's so cool. Fuck off.

@Southerndawg - even worse. 'I don't want people stalking me so I'll just say 'southern' so everyone will know I'm in the south, and it will really let people know where I'm coming from. But I won't capitalize the D because I'm a lazy piece of shit.'

@biak1 - was fucking biak taken?

@DerekJohnson - I just always want a guy with the name Derek Johnson to be black. Change your name to Derek Johanssen at least.

@HuskyJW - do you ever sit back and think, "I'm proud that on HH they call me 'Husky JW' that's a great name!"? Obviously you don't.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Please add @JECAR to the shitty names list
  • ShaneShane Member Posts: 53
    dnc said:

My favorite handles:

boobielips
    bananaboat
    chestbeater
    The Fire Marshall
    FRANNY
    @Shane

But mostly, HeNeedsMoreCockus (RIP)