Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cyler Miles retiring

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    So is it too soon to say @RoadDawg55 was wrong?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,651 Founders Club

Why is it you are always there to point out the times that Roady is wrong?!! What about all the times that he is right?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2015
    HFNY said:

Did Steele never watch Miles play?

Miles had a weak arm, didn't show an innate ability to command an offense, and worst of all, carried the ball 118 times for just 307 yards with a long of only 22 yards.

No matter who our QB is next year, I have to imagine they won't suck up 118 carries with so little to show for it.

His biggest problem was he had a weak arm and wouldn't pull the trigger. His total QBR reflected that. I think it might have been the worst in the conference. His high completion percentage and TD:INT ratio were empty stats.

I thought he was a better runner and was wrong. Your rushing stats argument is still retarded because 1. Sacks count 2. There are plenty of QB's who aren't mobile yet are still good. I doubt Browning will ever get 307 yards. He might not ever have a 2.2 YPA.

Is Shaqquan Aaron still coming to UW?
    That would be a good comeback if you were trolling the entire time with Miles.

CHRIST.
    edited June 2015

CHRIST.
    I was wrong by the Stanford game. Thinking I ever thought Miley was a really good QB has taken on a life of it's own. I've said he's sucked on this board and on the podcast approximately 181 times.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,854 Founders Club

HFNY said:

Miles had a weak arm, didn't show an innate ability to command an offense, and worst of all, carried the ball 118 times for just 307 yards with a long of only 22 yards.

No matter who our QB is next year, I have to imagine they won't suck up 118 carries with so little to show for it.

His biggest problem was he had a weak arm and wouldn't pull the trigger. His total QBR reflected that. I think it might have been the worst in the conference. His high completion percentage and TD:INT ratio were empty stats.

I thought he was a better runner and was wrong. Your rushing stats argument is still retarded because 1. Sacks count 2. There are plenty of QB's who aren't mobile yet are still good. I doubt Browning will ever get 307 yards. He might not ever have a 2.2 YPA.
    The empty stats line makes me think of Coach Sark.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,852 Founders Club

Who ??
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HFNY said:

Flagged for using a metric invented by ESPNFS

CHRIST.
    I was wrong by the Stanford game. Thinking I ever thought Miley was a really good QB has taken on a life of it's own. I've said he's sucked on this board and on the podcast approximately 181 times.
    That's the joke dot com.
    edited June 2015

HFNY said:

Flagged for using a metric invented by ESPNFS
    That's a stupid bias. Total QBR is a good metric. QB rating is outdated, especially for college football. It rewards a 6 yard completion on 3rd and 10. Total QBR also factors in running ability takes the opponent into account.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    retiring from college?

Yeah... It's called GRADUATION
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,463
    Thank the maker!
    edited June 2015
    HFNY said:

I'm disappointed that there are posters here who actually agree that Miles running was "worst of all." You guys do realize UW had the worst passing offense in the PAC 12, no? And yet somehow his rushing is the biggest problem? Fuck me runnin Cocker!

Keith Price career rushing: 223 carries, 99 yards. His senior year, 82 for 108, 1.3 YPA. And that was his best rushing season. Miles had the same OL as Price did his senior year. Obviously Price wasn't a runner, but you get the picture. Care to explain how Miles' rushing was a huge problem? He sucked all around, but his running was the least of his problems. He was an average runner for a QB. He was terrible at everything else.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    uw2010 said:

What is @Miley_Cyrus going to do now?

I don't know, I didn't see this coming.

Paging @GrandpaSankey
    Fuck you and your 5.3 hours
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,542 Founders Club
    I was firmly in the keep String over Miles camp. Something about having 2 4 stars waiting to take over...

String could have been a 1st rounder. What an idjut.