Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

True Detective: Season 2

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This season has been a major disappointment. All the people who love this season so far are the ones who called the first season "slow" even though by episode 5 they caught they guy they thought was doing all the killing only to have turn around and figure it out again.

The hooker party scene was so fucking stupid. She goes from a major trip to sticking her finger in her throat and now is completely ready to carry out pretty much a dead weight non responsive corpse through a house where everyone would be stopping them but aren't? Oh then look Taylor Kitsch is right there in the perfect spot for no reason.

I still do enjoy Colin Farells character (which is funny because I thought I would hate him the most).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This season has been a major disappointment. All the people who love this season so far are the ones who called the first season "slow" even though by episode 5 they caught they guy they thought was doing all the killing only to have turn around and figure it out again.

The hooker party scene was so fucking stupid. She goes from a major trip to sticking her finger in her throat and now is completely ready to carry out pretty much a dead weight non responsive corpse through a house where everyone would be stopping them but aren't? Oh then look Taylor Kitsch is right there in the perfect spot for no reason.

I still do enjoy Colin Farells character (which is funny because I thought I would hate him the most).

You think you know but you don't
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You think you know but you don't
    That's what I'm hoping
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    God that's some good underboob.

brb, jo again.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This shit better wrap up well. Last two episodes have been decent, things happening at least.
  • Options

This shit better wrap up well. Last two episodes have been decent, things happening at least.

Watched this week's episode last night and the only thing that made sense was that next week's episode is a 90 minute season finale. Thank god this dreck is almost over.

Ray Donovan, on the other hand, delivered some quality tittays this week and moved closer to a Katie Holmes hookup.

• Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I've enjoyed this season because I let it play out.

Does it compare to season 1? Fuck no. Needs more tits for one. But it's still a fun show to watch.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    For those confused, here is a really good explanation of what is going on. good refresher before the finale

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/03/true_detective_season_two_a_guide_to_the_plot_of_this_confusing_season.html
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Have there been good boobs or not?
  • Options

No.

• Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I just bing watched episodes 1-6, to try and figure out all of the shit I missed the first time I watched them. I must have been too drunk the first time because I missed a lot of the backstory, that I now have, sort of -- not that it makes a lot more sense.

Still, it seems way too complicated. I did like the big gunfight in episode 4? where a shitload of people died and the 3 main protagonists were the only survivors.

I was quite bummed by the end of episode 7, I thought the former blackmountain vet was badass in gunfights.

Any chance we'll discover at the start of episode 8 that he was only shot with buckshot like the other guy? Probably not, that cop that shot him really wanted him dead.
  • Options
    Thump said:

I just bing watched episodes 1-6, to try and figure out all of the shit I missed the first time I watched them. I must have been too drunk the first time because I missed a lot of the backstory, that I now have, sort of -- not that it makes a lot more sense.

Still, it seems way too complicated. I did like the big gunfight in episode 4? where a shitload of people died and the 3 main protagonists were the only survivors.

I was quite bummed by the end of episode 7, I thought the former blackmountain vet was badass in gunfights.

Any chance we'll discover at the start of episode 8 that he was only shot with buckshot like the other guy? Probably not, that cop that shot him really wanted him dead.

The only thing that can save Season 2 is more underboob.

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

No.

DISAFUCKINGLYGREE. Episode 6 FTW.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

No.

Link?
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Blackie said:

No.

Link?
    not aware of a free one
    but I could show you where tubgirl and goatse hang out
  • Options
    Blackie said:

Blackie said:

No.

Link?
    not aware of a free one
    but I could show you where tubgirl and goatse hang out
    BRB, JO
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Blackie said:

No.

Link?
    Cant have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com duck, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free AZ, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2015
    Riggins got fucked from behind, just like he always liked it. Of all the tunnel doors he could have stumbled out of, he chose the one with the skinny cop perched and waiting. He knows there are eyes on him everywhere and he just lazily stumbles out to check his phone? The super-commando? I can't remember a protagonist death hitting with such little impact.

For how little action has been going on, these characters are terribly underdeveloped. Seeing Riggins get shot is annoying because I would have preferred throwing in a few more scenes of him being a bad ass killing machine. Letting Riggins operate with a glock was one of the few things the show got right. Now he's just dead and nobody cares about him, or his whore mom, or bun-baking fiance.

The show has been fun to watch for all the wrong reasons. I hope it devolves into a Rambo-esque finale. There is no philosophical achievement to be found here.