Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is that the same JC that Aaron Rogers came out of?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    CCSF is a great JUCO program. That's where Oregon found Jeremiah Masoli. For all his laptop stealing shenanigans, dude led the team to a PAC 10 title and a Rose Bowl appearance, although he was unable to win and pop off.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    CCSF is a great JUCO program. That's where Oregon found Jeremiah Masoli. For all his laptop stealing shenanigans, dude led the team to a PAC 10 title and a Rose Bowl appearance, although he was unable to win and pop off.
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I guess it cant hurt. Mexican QBs are usually really good...Any chance he starts?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,448
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So that gives us 4 QBs for Fall Camp and another option to preserve Browning redshirt this year in case Lindquist and KJCS get injured.

I'm trying to read the tea leaves on this one, and I am guessing we probably won't go after any other QBs than the ones we've already offered. Many of the QBs we've been recruiting have already committed, so if we don't bring in Eason, Gilliam, or Streling-Cole, I doubt we'll have a QB in this class.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    That's how I read it too WSICA... I think this protects Browning from playing and prevents them from stretching on a 4 year player this season. And gives them 4 QB's in fall.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    JCKevin is your source?

ROTNAH
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Cyler has a better throwing motion, seriously what the fuck
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah I don't know about this one. If Lindy or KJCS can't keep the job over him i'll be pretty terrified with how bad we're going to be.

Browning gets a pass because he's a true frosh and the main knock coming out of high school was being undersized. He should redshirt for the future even if he is a smidge above the rest. The other guys have been in the program at least a year. This would be a bad bad sign.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Thump said:

Is that the same JC that Aaron Rogers came out of?

Rodgers went to some JC up by Tahoe. CCSF was where the QB that followed Rodgers, Joe Ayoob, came from.

Cal raved about Ayoob, he had some pub and he absolutely sucked.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    CCSF是一个伟大的JUCO程序。这就是俄勒冈州发现耶利米马索利。对于他所有的笔记本电脑偷有心计,花花公子带领球队以10 PAC标题和玫瑰碗的样子,虽然他无法赢得与流行过。

CCSF shì yīgè wěidà de JUCO chéngxù. Zhè jiùshì élēigāng zhōu fāxiàn yé lì mǐ mǎ suǒ lì. Duìyú tā suǒyǒu de bǐjìběn diànnǎo tōu yǒu xīnjì, huāhuā gōngzǐ dàilǐng qiú duì yǐ 10 PAC biāotí hé méiguī wǎn de yàngzi, suīrán tā wúfǎ yíngdé yǔ liúxíngguò.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rodgers went to Butte College by Chico which isn't really close to Tahoe. But still.