Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Signs JC QB out of CC of San Fransisco

124»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2015

dnc said:

dnc said:

HFNY said:

Miles' and Paus' throwing motions made me want to vomit. This guy doesn't look like the second coming of JUCO Aaron Rodgers but I can at least keep my food down watching his JC Video. Hopefully he never sees the field and is the #3 QB this year and then the #4 QB next year after Browning takes off his RS.

Regardless, I did notice that one of his OL (#77) looked to be a better D-1 prospect. I looked him up and it hurt even more to know where he signed since his new HC should've been our HC after Lambo was canned:

sports.yahoo.com/missouri/football/recruiting/player-Malik-Cuellar-159770

HFNY said:

WTF, you have to be kidding...Miles' throwing motion is one of the absolute worst I've ever seen, even worse than Casey Paus'.

Cyler has a better throwing motion, seriously what the fuck

Which mean this guys throwing motion is pretty fucking horrible. I promise you, Milley looked better in high school, in all star games and qb camps.

Are you really arguing who is worse? They both fucking suck. It's like arguing who was worse, 1-11 Stanford or 0-12 Washington

If he plays in one game, we are fucked.

Pretty sure Paus was a 4 star, I remember him being in the 60s or 70s nationally, but regardless, he sucked ass.
    "Paus was a highly-decorated high school quarterback, leading his team to a 12–1 record and a No. 3 state ranking in his senior year. Paus posted a 42–2 career record and finished career with 5,734 yards passing and 51 TDs. Paus was ranked sixth in the nation at QB by Rivals.com

Casey Paus was a consensus five star recruit from Michigan who was all set to continue the lineage of great UW quarterbacks over the past ..."

Paus was a 5 star, Miley was a high 4 star, this dreckfest QB space filler was not rated...NY is Doogin
    Thanks for proving my poont. He was the #6 QB in the nation.

Number of Rivals five star QBs the last 10 years

2015 - 1
    2014 - 2
    2013 - 2
    2012 - 2
    2011 - 0
    2010 - 0
    2009 - 3
    2008 - 3
    2007 - 4
    2006 - 3

There were not 6 5 star QB's in 2001.

Reggie and ET were the two 5 stars in that class. Paus was a high 4 star, I remember it well.
    Dementia is a mother fucker, there were multiple 5 stars that year, Kai Ellis, Taylor Barton and Francisco Tipoti, were the others besides Paus

"The game started miserably for UW. For the second straight year, the Huskies spotted Oregon a double-digit lead. I’ll never forget the feeling in the student section – we wanted Cody Pickett out of the game. He was playing like garbage, despite the fact that he lead a 17-play, 83-yard touchdown drive to get the Dawgs within three, 10-7, at the half. We were clamoring for Casey Paus, the stud five-star recruit who was Pickett’s heir apparent."

"When Pickett began to struggle that year, the Husky faithful began to clamor for Paus and with good reason. Casey Paus was a consensus five star recruit from Michigan who was all set to continue the lineage of great UW quarterbacks over the past twelve years (Brunell, Hobert, Huard, Huard, Tuiasosopo and Pickett). Unfortunately, we all know how the Casey Paus saga actually turned out (ahem, 1-10 in 2004), but I digress.

The point is that there was an embarrassment of riches at the QB position in 2003, but that dried up very quickly. From Pickett, it went to Paus, then to the triumvirate of Stanback, Carl Bonnell and Johnny DuRocher, and then to Jake Locker. There was talent there, but not depth. Locker’s backup for three years two years was Ronnie Fouch. Yikes."
    Good call on the JUCO's I keep them in a separate part of the brain since JUCO 5 star means nothing (hi John Lyon!). Where are these quotes coming from? Just because somebody said he's a 5 star in some article doesn't mean he was. Articles get facts wrong all the time. Case in poont in that very quote it says he was from Michigan but he wasn't, he was from Illinois. New Lenox, IIRC.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    No shit. As bad as Miles' throwing motion is, he still had a lot of experience at the D-1 level vs. Rodriguez (zero) and Miles already played 1 year under CP.

HFNY said:

WTF, you have to be kidding...Miles' throwing motion is one of the absolute worst I've ever seen, even worse than Casey Paus'.

Cyler has a better throwing motion, seriously what the fuck

If Miles was still on the team he wouldn't be here

HTH
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Thump said:

Is that the same JC that Aaron Rogers came out of?

Rodgers went to some JC up by Tahoe. CCSF was where the QB that followed Rodgers, Joe Ayoob, came from.

Cal raved about Ayoob, he had some pub and he absolutely sucked.
    It was Butte CC Bitches. Tedford came out to watch some other stiff and saw Rodgers and offered soon after.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Casey Paus, in addition to being terrible, was from Illinois. Our main competition for him was Michigan. Some of you need to learn the difference.

Also, Ayoob spelled backwards is Booya.