Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some 2nd Hand Info

1235»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Freemont, UW has 3 returning starters at WR, and the TE's will interchange at WR. You do the math. Remove your head from your cunt and back to Kim's hind teat. Obviously you've been grapewashed by his crowd.

Don't tease me...I'm feeling an off-season Puppy resurgence 'round here.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    edited April 2015

Freemont, UW has 3 returning starters at WR, and the TE's will interchange at WR. You do the math. Remove your head from your cunt and back to Kim's hind teat. Obviously you've been grapewashed by his crowd.

This is why FremontTroll needs to DIAFF and make a new name for himself.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    HFNY said:

Well at least our WR corp will be better than last year's because KW was never the same after his injury and DiAndre Campbell was nice to have for depth but was a JAG.

Now:

-Mickens (loads of experience, really a #2 WR but can get open)

-Ross (can concentrate solely on WR, healthy knee, true JR, blazing speed / acceleration for a deep threat so get it done!!!1!!!!@!1!!!!)

-Pettis (loved what I saw from him in 2014 but can he emerge as a #1 WR or is his ceiling more of a #2?)

-Lenius (6'5" target and liked what I saw from him in 2014...he has the ceiling of a #1 WR but will he develop fast enough?)

-#5 WR is either SR Marvin Hall (speed but small) or true frosh Isaiah Renfro (good size for a true frosh at 6'1" 185 lbs, or McClatcher who has could be a nightmare to defend).

Yeah we are really going to intimidate teams running out four guys under 6'0" and a fifth guy who just turned 18 years old.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited April 2015

I'd say the Beavs and Buffs are no better than UW's group. Then the coogs...are their WRs better or do they play in a fucktarded system whose sole purpose is to generate stats for QBs/WRs?

We don't have any WRs who have played at a level anywhere close to Spruce, Bolden, Marks or Cracraft.

Ross has the potential to be elite...hopefully he puts it together because nobody else on the roster is going to.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I'd say the Beavs and Buffs are no better than UW's group. Then the coogs...are their WRs better or do they play in a fucktarded system whose sole purpose is to generate stats for QBs/WRs?

They are substantially better.

We don't have any WRs who have played at a level anywhere close to Spruce, Bolden, Marks or Cracraft.

Ross has the potential to be elite...hopefully he puts it together because nobody else on the roster is going to.

this
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    Realistically Browning needs to redshirt. Remember, our OL is probably below average, especially at the tackle positions. The WR corp appears well below average with a bunch of fucking midgets. The offense needs to be run first power style with the QB able to *cough*run between the tackles by design multiple times per game. If this team is going to win 8 games this year it needs to control the ball and play decent D. That Utah State game is really shaping up to be a huge one.