Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has Kim officially doomed dawgman?

13»

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

II've been fucking with dawgnews (fleenor) for almost 20 years. Guy was a dipshit then and still is. I was at practice everyday I saw the team, I saw who is good and who was s*****. I wrote articles for dawgman because Samek and Grinolds didn't know how many players were in a huddle.

And I got this fuck (Fleenor) posting shit about the team, from a different state. He's fucking Gary G-news. He and Yaledawg think they know about husky football, from 1000miles away. Biggest frauds on dawgman next to Kim and Eklund

BTW, Dave Samek is a good dude. He should fire Kim.

Let me guess, you guys tailgated together?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    No, Dave is a band geek. Kim is just a geek. I tailgate with GIRLS. Kim tailgates with, um, a bunch of dawgman geeks,. Very similar to Anthony Michael Hall in "sixteen candles" when he brings Molly Ringwalds panties out of shitter stall. A bunch of geeks in awe. Leader of the geeks. Seriously, that's Kim. . PLEASE somebody post this pic. Kim couldn't sink his little weenie in a whorehouse.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No, Dave is a band geek. Kim is just a geek. I tailgate with GIRLS. Kim tailgates with, um, a bunch of dawgman geeks,. Very similar to Anthony Michael Hall in "sixteen candles" when he brings Molly Ringwalds panties out of shitter stall. A bunch of geeks in awe. Leader of the geeks. Seriously, that's Kim. . PLEASE somebody post this pic. Kim couldn't sink his little weenie in a whorehouse.

This is begging for some of Race's magic.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,692 Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

With the mess at free safety Feeney should go there.

How we will replace Travis Feeney!!?!?!?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Thread delivers