Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has Kim officially doomed dawgman?

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    The only thing you missed was "The Oregon Myth," which is when I became a Fleenor fan.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    jecornel said:

With the mess at free safety Feeney should go there.

The kid was a beast @ LB last year.

But I agree there are a lot of ???? a FS. Glenn actually has a pretty good SR. year.

• Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    BTW, Coachnews is about 4'9". You'd be miserable, too.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

The elevated discussion board is being made so Fleenor can have a place where everyone will suck his dick. He has hinted at not renewing because posters questioned his information and called him out for being a wannabe, elitist svinctor, and the elevated discussion board was put on the fast track after his threat. Fleenor never would not renew (I doubt he pays anyways), he just wanted to have the minions tell him how much they love his info and how the board would suck without him. He would miss people looking up to him because I doubt anyone does in real life.

Now, he has a place where he can have Section 14A, DaveF, and all the other faggots can suck his dick without being pestered by anyone questioning his bullshit.

Exactly. It's no coincidence that Fleenor's temper tantrum was only a day or two before Kim fast tracked the "Special People Only" board.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107

The elevated discussion board is being made so Fleenor can have a place where everyone will suck his dick. He has hinted at not renewing because posters questioned his information and called him out for being a wannabe, elitist svinctor, and the elevated discussion board was put on the fast track after his threat. Fleenor never would not renew (I doubt he pays anyways), he just wanted to have the minions tell him how much they love his info and how the board would suck without him. He would miss people looking up to him because I doubt anyone does in real life.

Now, he has a place where he can have Section 14A, DaveF, and all the other faggots can suck his dick without being pestered by anyone questioning his bullshit.

I didn't realize until today that Kim's "change of format" proposal came just a day after Fleenor told everyone that he might not renew his subscription.

Also, Kim's "abusive PMs" speech about people encouraging members to go to other sites came right after puppylove_whatshisbutts post on here that he had told people to come over here from dawgman.

Hi Kim
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I don't read doogman much anymore, but I keep checking it the past few days because it is amazing how fucking stupid Kim is. Today he says he has never been afraid to be change, innovate, be different, or creative. Hey Kim, you aren't Steve Jobs, you're a moron running a website (which you suck at). There's nothing innovative or creative about stalking teenage boys and sucking Sark, Woodward, and Fleenor's dick.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Dave doomed it when he gave Kim the keys.

RIP, Dawgman.

yep, good point!

Great football dis

Stick to Lowes, at least there people listen to you (customers).

II've been fucking with dawgnews (fleenor) for almost 20 years. Guy was a dipshit then and still is. I was at practice everyday I saw the team, I saw who is good and who was s*****. I wrote articles for dawgman because Samek and Grinolds didn't know how many players were in a huddle.

And I got this fuck (Fleenor) posting shit about the team, from a different state. He's fucking Gary G-news. He and Yaledawg think they know about husky football, from 1000miles away. Biggest frauds on dawgman next to Kim and Eklund

BTW, Dave Samek is a good dude. He should fire Kim.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Thanks for the heads-up and yes, Fleenor comes across like a petulant child crying for vindication from his four or five e-buddies. Him being a hobbit only makes it funnier. I am of course deeply skeptical of Kim's claims that he receives constant e-mails about negativity on the forums. (1) The board isn't that negative at all, quite the contrary. (2) There is zero precedent showing that Kim has any idea what he is doing or that he is a trustworthy individual.

Everything I have heard is that since all of us got the boot, it is basically happy rainbow and pixie fart land over there now. There are a few people who still demand something better than 7-6, but they are shouted down and marginalized by the trio of retards. Just a giant pro UW AD/Sark circle jerk. At least that's what my sources (Hi Fleenor) say.

Can anyone confirm or deny?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Swaye said:

jecornel said:

Can we talk some X's and O's please?

Cover 2 or man up? So you like stick routes or fly patterns? Hugh can pontificate on stick routes all day long its awesome stuff.

Holmgren gave hugh the "Wow" line today about his breakdowns of film on the radio. It was classic.

No really what do we want to see out of the 3-4, flying LB's? Thompson roaming the field to cause havoc? Do we believe Timu is the guy to fill the Agap on the iso plays?

LETS get down to some fucking football chat? Who will sub for Thompson will Feeney be a bust?

1. Cover 2
    2 fly patterns.
    3. Yes, I want to see flying LBs.
    4. Yes, I want to see Thompson cause havoc
    time is the guy to fill Agap on iso plays
    5. Thompson won't ever come out of the game
    6.Feeney will be a bust.
    Disagree on Feeney, but you are correct on everything else you typed.
    I've been reading that Feeney has already been benched and is well on his way to being like most Huskies where the longer he is here the worst he is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Gladstone said:

Obviously.

If you have time to kill and wish to understand that reference, go listen to the "Butler Cabin" episode from the Husky Half Brains podcast.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-husky-half-brains/id266416196
    Race and iDawg might want to burn this podcast after proclaiming that Chip is going to bomb at Oregon.

Rest of the podcast was spot on and correctly called Mora failing in Seattle and how Doogs will point to that as proof that they "dodged a bullet".
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

jecornel said:

Can we talk some X's and O's please?

Cover 2 or man up? So you like stick routes or fly patterns? Hugh can pontificate on stick routes all day long its awesome stuff.

Holmgren gave hugh the "Wow" line today about his breakdowns of film on the radio. It was classic.

No really what do we want to see out of the 3-4, flying LB's? Thompson roaming the field to cause havoc? Do we believe Timu is the guy to fill the Agap on the iso plays?

LETS get down to some fucking football chat? Who will sub for Thompson will Feeney be a bust?

1. Cover 2
    2 fly patterns.
    3. Yes, I want to see flying LBs.
    4. Yes, I want to see Thompson cause havoc
    time is the guy to fill Agap on iso plays
    5. Thompson won't ever come out of the game
    6.Feeney will be a bust.
    Disagree on Feeney, but you are correct on everything else you typed.
    I've been reading that Feeney has already been benched and is well on his way to being like most Huskies where the longer he is here the worst he is.
    I hope Feeney doesn't follow the typical trajectory of stud freshman under Sark. Burn brightly at the start, and then coached up into being shit. I do like Sirmon (early returns), so hoping it doesn't happen. Hope is one shitty strategy though. I recall thinking how great Kearse was going to be at LB for us. Then, the Sark magic took over and he was buried for two years...
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited August 2013
    Sark magic has had that effect on too many players. In Feeney's case it may be the same special powers Sark has used on lineman. He was played too early, tore up his shoulder requiring off season surgery, lost time in the weight room, and is now underdeveloped as a sophomore. This shit goes back to Sark taking a pass on recruiting a class for 2009 in lieu of a trip to the Rose Bowl with USC.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Obviously.

If you have time to kill and wish to understand that reference, go listen to the "Butler Cabin" episode from the Husky Half Brains podcast.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-husky-half-brains/id266416196
    Race and iDawg might want to burn this podcast after proclaiming that Chip is going to bomb at Oregon.

Rest of the podcast was spot on and correctly called Mora failing in Seattle and how Doogs will point to that as proof that they "dodged a bullet".
    We never get credit for all the times we're right. Goes with the territory I guess. That was severe wishful thinking. I won't make that mistake with Heiferdinkle