Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Has Kim officially doomed dawgman?

At least the forums that is. I can't link as I've been banned for criticizing that fagtard and his latest iron fist movement. I just asked a few guys to come over to a real message board and Kim's cunt got hurt. Oh I'd like to give that bitch a forearm shiver, oh not really because you can't do those kinds of things in this day and age.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Great football discussion as always.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Dave doomed it when he gave Kim the keys.

RIP, Dawgman.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    as opposed to your Lowes posts. Tell us more more Damone. I've been here 6 months and have YET to read anything football related. I drop at least one legitimate football topic a day because I love talking football. Still waiting for one original thought regarding the upcoming season on your behalf. Bring something buddy-ole'-pal. I like talking ball
    edited August 2013

as opposed to your Lowes posts. Tell us more more Damone. I've been here 6 months and have YET to read anything football related. I drop at least one legitimate football topic a day because I love talking football. Still waiting for one original thought regarding the upcoming season on your behalf. Bring something buddy-ole'-pal. I like talking ball

Oh stop being a thin skinned ninny.

Respond to my up tempo offense post. I really want to hear what you think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Can we talk some X's and O's please?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Forget this day and age, you giving Kim a forearm shiver would take another 1000 years of stem cell research.

Now that was fucking hilarious.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    husky forums are in crisis....a kick ass presser and free pub should fix everything? Apparently husky football is basically a dumpster fire or on the verge of back to back naty's and Sark is the next Saban and he cannot be criticized whatsoever.

It's an easy fix people come here which is a free board that doesn't censor anything. The guys that want to talk football just post a topic and it will be discussed. If you want to post about shitty o-lines and d-lines post it. If you want to post how pathetic pool boy and Emmert are post it.

If you don't want to fucking negative stuff DON'T READ it. Just read the positive posts and the football talk, whatever football talk means.

The way the media beat up on Price all last year (KJR), and the poor play of the o-line I am not sure what all the positive talk is about. All fans heard about at doogman were special seasons, special freshman recievers, special local talent, special this and special that. If special is 7-6 then husky football is really special right now and everyone should be thankful that Washington has a special AD and HC.

You are possibly witnessing the makings of a special 2017. It starts in 12 days, the start of a special future. The need stadium should be really special and I can't wait to see Sark coach in a new stadium WITH HIS guys. THough I wish Kearse and Kelemete were still on the team.

MAKE THIS FORUM SPECIAL or DIAF.

Cover 2 or man up? So you like stick routes or fly patterns? Hugh can pontificate on stick routes all day long its awesome stuff.

Holmgren gave hugh the "Wow" line today about his breakdowns of film on the radio. It was classic.

No really what do we want to see out of the 3-4, flying LB's? Thompson roaming the field to cause havoc? Do we believe Timu is the guy to fill the Agap on the iso plays?

LETS get down to some fucking football chat? Who will sub for Thompson will Feeney be a bust?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club

Sugar, you've had lots of interesting and hilarious posts and we appreciate it.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Gladstone said:

Also, who is coachnews? The man posts with a massive air of superiority but never posts anything of substance. Just vague anecdotes that he is in the know...but entirely irrelevant topics like when Slick Rick was let go or about Direct TV stuff. It's good fora chuckle but he just seems miserable. In fact all of the moderators on Dawgman just seem like a bunch of miserable, unhappy dudes. I don't get it.

You've obviously never taken a midnight stroll by Butler Cabin.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,340 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Obviously.

If you have time to kill and wish to understand that reference, go listen to the "Butler Cabin" episode from the Husky Half Brains podcast.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-husky-half-brains/id266416196
    jecornel said:

Cover 2 or man up? So you like stick routes or fly patterns? Hugh can pontificate on stick routes all day long its awesome stuff.

Holmgren gave hugh the "Wow" line today about his breakdowns of film on the radio. It was classic.

No really what do we want to see out of the 3-4, flying LB's? Thompson roaming the field to cause havoc? Do we believe Timu is the guy to fill the Agap on the iso plays?

LETS get down to some fucking football chat? Who will sub for Thompson will Feeney be a bust?

1. Cover 2
    2 fly patterns.
    3. Yes, I want to see flying LBs.
    4. Yes, I want to see Thompson cause havoc
    time is the guy to fill Agap on iso plays
    5. Thompson won't ever come out of the game
    6.Feeney will be a bust.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

jecornel said:

1. Cover 2
    2 fly patterns.
    6.Feeney will be a bust.
    Disagree on Feeney, but you are correct on everything else you typed.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    You didn't think that would happen? Come on, you had to know. It's not the classiest move, but, then again, fuck Dawgman. Not the members per se, but the board definitely needs new management. Curious, are all Scout forums managed with an iron fist? I know Scout works for them, unless they fuck up scout's reputation. then, they work for Scout.

At least the forums that is. I can't link as I've been banned for criticizing that fagtard and his latest iron fist movement. I just asked a few guys to come over to a real message board and Kim's cunt got hurt. Oh I'd like to give that bitch a forearm shiver, oh not really because you can't do those kinds of things in this day and age.

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

jecornel said:

1. Cover 2
    2 fly patterns.
    6.Feeney will be a bust.
    And this is why you should stick to 1 liners.

FYI, Father Time does not have any eligibility left.
    With the mess at free safety Feeney should go there.