Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Eklund have a job (kim goes without saying)

13»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    pat_hm said:

she likes it in the bunghole that's all I know. Can you imagine how many players laid the black cack to that slit? I saw here stroking players for interviews. Maybe the herpes got her. who knows. All I know is Id rather have her pestering kids on the phone than Eklund. At least she has something to offer instead of um um um yeah, wait a minute, um yeah um etc. Eklund has a mouth full of Semen constantly. He needs to take time to find a spitty after every commercial break.

I've actually seen arithmetic at practice a few times up in the stands with Comfortable and blubber boy. She actually looked good enough to give the poundins to a few times

I heard Kim tongue punched her fart box.
    The preferred nomenclature is "nice ass"

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

I heard Kim tongue punched her fart box.The preferred nomenclature is "nice ass"

You got it wrong. She's a queefer
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    really got me there. Fucking desperate chump. What a Dink you are damone. Go back to stroking yourself while I continue talking ball. I think that's why we're here
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Damn why is it so hard to talk about football? kickoff in 2 weeks Damone. Why don't we talk about how we are going to Stop UCLA and OSU late in
    November? All I want
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

really got me there. Fucking desperate chump. What a Dink you are damone. Go back to stroking yourself while I continue talking ball. I think that's why we're here

Hahaha, who the fuck calls someone dink?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Damn why is it so hard to talk about football? kickoff in 2 weeks Damone. Why don't we talk about how we are going to Stop UCLA and OSU late in
    November? All I want

UW is going to lose to OSU and get plungered by UCLA.

Next.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,678 Founders Club
    The season is over
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I thought we were here to talk about Roof giving handjobs to recroots and taking it in the 2-hole, not X's and O's.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

on today's radio show Ektard stated that Lawrence Laga isnt going to play because he doesn't match the new body type that the Huskies staff is looking for. Bull fucking shit. If a Guy can stuff the run and get to the QB it doesn't material how much "length" you have. Guy's a fucking idiot. So the. dawgs wouldn't play Triplett because he was only 6 feet tall? Fuck that chimp. I'd love to pop his faggy ass right in the kisser. He's gay, listen to his voice. Has no business talking major college football. Frigging idiot

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,768 Founders Club

on today's radio show Ektard stated that Lawrence Laga isnt going to play because he doesn't match the new body type that the Huskies staff is looking for. Bull fucking shit. If a Guy can stuff the run and get to the QB it doesn't material how much "length" you have. Guy's a fucking idiot. So the. dawgs wouldn't play Triplett because he was only 6 feet tall? Fuck that chimp. I'd love to pop his faggy ass right in the kisser. He's gay, listen to his voice. Has no business talking major college football. Frigging idiot

TYFYS