Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Eklund have a job (kim goes without saying)

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    is Eklund fucking up local recruiting? He hounds the poor kiddies till they leave town
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    speaking of... is Ruth still around? Never thought I'd say this, but I think I miss her antics.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    Meek said:

speaking of... is Ruth still around? Never thought I'd say this, but I think I miss her antics.

She sold her site. I think...
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

she likes it in the bunghole that's all I know. Can you imagine how many players laid the black cack to that slit? I saw here stroking players for interviews. Maybe the herpes got her. who knows. All I know is Id rather have her pestering kids on the phone than Eklund. At least she has something to offer instead of um um um yeah, wait a minute, um yeah um etc. Eklund has a mouth full of Semen constantly. He needs to take time to find a spitty after every commercial break.

I've actually seen arithmetic at practice a few times up in the stands with Comfortable and blubber boy. She actually looked good enough to give the poundins to a few times

I have no idea what you are saying, but am mildly nauseated nonetheless.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128

she likes it in the bunghole that's all I know. Can you imagine how many players laid the black cack to that slit? I saw here stroking players for interviews. Maybe the herpes got her. who knows. All I know is Id rather have her pestering kids on the phone than Eklund. At least she has something to offer instead of um um um yeah, wait a minute, um yeah um etc. Eklund has a mouth full of Semen constantly. He needs to take time to find a spitty after every commercial break.

I've actually seen arithmetic at practice a few times up in the stands with Comfortable and blubber boy. She actually looked good enough to give the poundins to a few times

I'm pretty sure that was an excerpt from "Finnegan's Wake" by James Joyce. It could be Faulkner though.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Relax guys, 2019 will be special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

I thought I'd never see the day where I was disturbed by a post on here and if that day had came I was expecting a sven disguised link to cause it.

Well done PLSS.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

I'm pretty sure that was an excerpt from "Finnegan's Wake" by James Joyce. It could be Faulkner though.
    b/c i'm very well-read in literature (therefore virtually unemployable in the innovation era) i actually understand that reference... it could also be kerouac.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club

That was a lot more entertaining than the D-backs/Pirates game I was watching at the time, not that I understood much of the second paragraph.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Why would you watch Ruth give hand jobs? What was your job?

• pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

I heard Kim tongue punched her fart box.

If this website is a forum to talk bluntly about Husky Football, then great. If it's a haven for sexists and racists (which I'm beginning to think is the case), then that could be even MORE fun. I like locking horns with the typical insecure angry white male. You know, the guy who lashes out at everyone because his own penis is small, and he just doesn't like how things turned out for him.

Shouldn't you be prepping for your graveyard ass't mgr. shift at Wal-mart?!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

If this website is a forum to talk bluntly about Husky Football, then great. If it's a haven for sexists and racists (which I'm beginning to think is the case), then that could be even MORE fun. I like locking horns with the typical insecure angry white male. You know, the guy who lashes out at everyone because his own penis is small, and he just doesn't like how things turned out for him.

Shouldn't you be prepping for your graveyard ass't mgr. shift at Wal-mart?!
    No, Selling and cleaning toilets at Lowes with me, Mik Dabone
    oh hush Damone, at least Lowes has a princely benefit package to compensate you for your terlet scrubbin :-)

oh hush Damone, at least Lowes has a princely benefit package to compensate you for your terlet scrubbin :-)

Can we get back to football discussions?
    Havent heard from you in awhile hot stuff. How was the Macklemore show?

Havent heard from you in awhile hot stuff. How was the Macklemore show?

Good. Lots of handicapped spots there. Quads seem to love macklamore.