Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Full Meal Deal?

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    brchco12 said:

a good au poivre is also acceptable.

anything that comes out of a bottle can choke on a diseased dick

Need a little clean-up on the side of that plate ... it's the kind of plate that Seven would appreciate.

Asparagus is always a great complement to steaks. Prefer me some mashed or full bakers ... but variety is the life of abundance. I'd recommend including some sauteed red onions in with the mushrooms. Steak looks like a beautiful medium rare.

#foodsuperiorityguy
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    edited January 2015
    Baked potatoes are for cavemen, Albanians who don't know food can't be altered from it's natural state and fat women who load them up with cheese and bacon and claim they are a healthy alternative.

This is the exact correct meal: Porterhouse MR, HASHBROWNS FOR FUCK'S SAKE (have you never seen civilization!?), creamed spinach and some other shit.

Food Superiority Guy and FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE.

*also, I believe that's a cab that drinks like a merlot.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Even cab's that drink like a merlowe?

Even cab's that drink like a merlowe?

I don't drink wine that's not Champagne, so I wouldn't know.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    My personal choice is to turn baked potatoes into twice baked stuffed mashed potatoes.

Bacon and cheese is always a necessary element to turn potatoes into something that tastes good. The alternative is some kind of sauce or gravy. Either way, you're adding something to it.

If you know what you're doing, you can still make shit taste good without throwing in every single terrible option in over-abundance.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

Baked potatoes are for cavemen, Albanians who don't know food can't be altered from it's natural state and fat women who load them up with cheese and bacon and claim they are a healthy alternative.

This is the exact correct meal: Porterhouse MR, HASHBROWNS FOR FUCK'S SAKE (have you never seen civilization!?), creamed spinach and some other shit.

You seem to be an expert on Poles and Albanians; Slavic superiority guy...
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    Tequilla said:

brchco12 said:

Need a little clean-up on the side of that plate ... it's the kind of plate that Seven would appreciate.

Asparagus is always a great complement to steaks. Prefer me some mashed or full bakers ... but variety is the life of abundance. I'd recommend including some sauteed red onions in with the mushrooms. Steak looks like a beautiful medium rare.

#foodsuperiorityguy
    i'll keep the plate prettiness in mind when i cook for my favorite froog
    edited January 2015

You seem to be an expert on Poles and Albanians; Slavic superiority guy...
    Easily the best product from Albania:

A little help for our bored friends who are ignorant of things Albanian: reddit.com/r/europe/comments/1gyfaw/series_what_do_you_know_about_albania/
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club
    You had me at "naturally formed crust".
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Steak looks awesome. Potatoes look good, find a way to get some garlic and rosemarry into those bitches, shrimp looks boring but i like idea. I've seen the tomato and onion thing but I don't get it. I'm not doctoring up a hamburger. and Fuck cooked vegetables, especially spinach. oh and I hate merlot, even if it drinks like a cab. Steak deserves a hearty beer(s) (stout, porter, IPA...) or a bourbon, cab or syrah, and a glass of water, cool but not ice cold. Nothing fucking else.

and I don't understand why people have to put creamy sauces on steaks. what are you hiding with that shit? did you forget to season? did you get a bad cut? did you do the greatest sin of all - over cook the meat? If so, you should be relegated to using ketchup. that way everyone knows you are terrible at cooking meat.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

The best Slavic meat dish, rather easily I'd say.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,309
    DeepSeaZ said:

Steak looks awesome. Potatoes look good, find a way to get some garlic and rosemarry into those bitches, shrimp looks boring but i like idea. I've seen the tomato and onion thing but I don't get it. I'm not doctoring up a hamburger. and Fuck cooked vegetables, especially spinach. oh and I hate merlot, even if it drinks like a cab. Steak deserves a hearty beer(s) (stout, porter, IPA...) or a bourbon, cab or syrah, and a glass of water, cool but not ice cold. Nothing fucking else.

and I don't understand why people have to put creamy sauces on steaks. what are you hiding with that shit? did you forget to season? did you get a bad cut? did you do the greatest sin of all - over cook the meat? If so, you should be relegated to using ketchup. that way everyone knows you are terrible at cooking meat.

veggies wrapped in cured pork are acceptable

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Skookum is my former of many former dman handles. You poached it. Cuntwaffle already plagiarismed my shit, now you? Come up with your own shit newbie. Fucking thief.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    edited January 2015
    brchco12 said:

DeepSeaZ said:

veggies wrapped in cured pork are acceptable

Place called Ca' Dario in Santa Barbara has the best bacon wrapped asparagus appetizer. They use a balsamic that gives it sweetness to counteract the salty pork. Top notch and worth the price.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    brchco12 said:

Too bloody pink. You might as well eat a slab of raw meat.

Voted down for the spinach addition. And the undercooked meat. I hear cavemen like their meat raw.

The best Slavic meat dish, rather easily I'd say.

What did you do, gut a pig and serve the intestines?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club

Voted down for the spinach addition. And the undercooked meat. I hear cavemen like their meat raw.
    OBK, don't make me add "doesn't know how to properly cook steak" to your already hatable list.
    This thread is close to reaching steak tartare territory. Throw in a side of monkfish and you'll have something even less appealing than doogsinparadise's Slavic intestines.