Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Full Meal Deal?

13»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    skookum said:

Skookum is my former of many former dman handles. You poached it. Cuntwaffle already plagiarismed my shit, now you? Come up with your own shit newbie. Fucking thief.

I have been poasting here for more than a year and you just now notice?
    Skookums are elusive. Why are you surprised you haven't been sighted until now?

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    this thread delivers

trichinosis
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
    skookum said:

Skookum is my former of many former dman handles. You poached it. Cuntwaffle already plagiarismed my shit, now you? Come up with your own shit newbie. Fucking thief.

I have been poasting here for more than a year and you just now notice?
    PLSS doesn't have all day to Google let alone see who plagiarims his shit.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter

Baked potatoes are for cavemen, Albanians who don't know food can't be altered from it's natural state and fat women who load them up with cheese and bacon and claim they are a healthy alternative.

This is the exact correct meal: Porterhouse MR, HASHBROWNS FOR FUCK'S SAKE (have you never seen civilization!?), creamed spinach and some other shit.

Food Superiority Guy and FUCK EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE.

*also, I believe that's a cab that drinks like a merlot.

My kind of steak and any more than medium rare means you smoke pole! Hashbrowns I can do but toss in some onion. Spinach? Not served here. Green beans with salt pork, bacon and onions. A cab that drinks like an Erdinger Dunkel would be more like it.