Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UO WR Carrington Failed a Drug Test

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

It doesn't matter. Mariota & Freeman are going to carry the load anyway.

If you have no threat down the field, that makes life harder for them. Missing Allen and Carrington could turn out to be the difference. It definitely gives tOSU a chance.

If you have no threat down the field, that makes life harder for them. Missing Allen and Carrington could turn out to be the difference. It definitely gives tOSU a chance.
    A chance? UO needed a prayer to begin with. Its well noted i had Oregon BIG over FSU-BAMA. Not so much tOSU. They have big, mean, fast players across board. They will run over Oregon. Carrington and Allen wouldn t help their cause
    Oh no. Here comes those big, mean, fast players across the board again. You know, those guys who were supposed to stop Oregon all season long.
    tOSU is a different animal. Nobody in the pac12 resembles the buckeyes, even with a 3rd stringer.

Remember how small, weak and slow our athletes looked @ Oregon? Same can be said for Oregon compared to OSU. tOSU has Armestead's across both lines. And Elliott is similar to freeman, but much better.

this is the one game Oregon is outmatched athlete for athlete. Not all, but most.
    Sounds like what Florida State was hyping themselves up to be. They weren't expecting all of those sturdy goal line stands. If the Ducks come to play like they did in the Rose Bowl, Elliott will perform the same kind of vanishing act that Dalvin Cook did. Royce Freeman is one of the best already. He could already be playing in the NFL. Elliott is not much better than him.

A chance? UO needed a prayer to begin with. Its well noted i had Oregon BIG over FSU-BAMA. Not so much tOSU. They have big, mean, fast players across board. They will run over Oregon. Carrington and Allen wouldn t help their cause
    Oh no. Here comes those big, mean, fast players across the board again. You know, those guys who were supposed to stop Oregon all season long.
    tOSU is a different animal. Nobody in the pac12 resembles the buckeyes, even with a 3rd stringer.

Remember how small, weak and slow our athletes looked @ Oregon? Same can be said for Oregon compared to OSU. tOSU has Armestead's across both lines. And Elliott is similar to freeman, but much better.

this is the one game Oregon is outmatched athlete for athlete. Not all, but most.
    Sounds like what Florida State was hyping themselves up to be. They weren't expecting all of those sturdy goal line stands. If the Ducks come to play like they did in the Rose Bowl, Elliott will perform the same kind of vanishing act that Dalvin Cook did. Royce Freeman is one of the best already. He could already be playing in the NFL. Elliott is not much better than him.
    Duck, I called Oregon by 14 MINIMUM vs FSU, and the same for Bambi°. Now, objectively, im not. tOSU by 3, maybe a TD. The buckeyes are going to run all over Oregon, and unlike FSU, ohio st has multiple go getters at WR AND A PHYSICAL DEFENSE with NFL corners (see amari cooper's box)

the score of the sugar bowl wasnt near the game on the field. Much like Oregons 5 lucky bounces of the ball werent indicitive of the play on the field (those teams were close to equal on the field)
    Look Doog. Put UW on that same field with FSU and they'd lose by 5 touchdowns. Michigan State had a physical defense. So did Stanford, Utah and Florida State. They were all run out of the building in humiliating fashion. Oregon's got the goods and no one's gonna stop them this year. Not Saban. Not Urban. Not a half smoked bowl of pot. This is Oregon's year.
    This is like the fourth time this idiot has managed to pull you into the boat.

obk is a garbage fish. Like a fungus-headed chum salmon, he aggressively bites one time after another.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited January 2015
    Doogles said:

Fenwick said:

Duck, if you were funny or clever id understand. But youre a typical duck..."criticize my ducks and gloves are off". "Your" ducks (guarantee you didnt attend Oregon, like 98% of your fanbase) will probably lose because OSU is better. Not a shot just an objective opinion. Someday you might get a champs trophy like UW. Maybe this year, maybe not. Is the whole country supposed to pick you to win bitch? Typical duck!

You talking to me? I attended school there as did my wife. I taught there as did my wife. I got feathers everywhere except my dick and that's cause I wear them off with frequent use.

Your wife boyfriend sounds like a whore.
    FTFY
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Oregon has bought themselves an opportunity to play for a title and they're still not good enough to win it. Championships arent measured in half. Thats the system used then.

Finish a season undefeated then pop off. Something UW did, something Oregon hasnt nor prolly ever will. UW has 2 national titles, and it didnt take facilities and uniforms to get there. Keep trying obk, someday you guys might get there.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Win 13 games in a season and pop off
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2015

Championships arent measured in half.

Why do you want to take away UW's half natty?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Championships arent measured in half.

Why do you want to take away UW's half natty?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

Oregon has bought themselves an opportunity to play for a title and they're still not good enough to win it. Championships arent measured in half. Thats the system used then.

Finish a season undefeated then pop off. Something UW did, something Oregon hasnt nor prolly ever will. UW has 2 national titles, and it didnt take facilities and uniforms to get there. Keep trying obk, someday you guys might get there.

Using the word "prolly" is code for "I'm a giant honkey-rap-wannabe homo who wears his pants down below his ass crack who says "yo" 10K x a day."

Carry on.
    TheGlove said:

How is peanut butter bad?

well, when you eat, smoke or drink pretty much anything too much, it's bad for you. that was really my point.

anyone who cares about anyone else smoking grass literally needs to DIAFF or have dflea give him some wood shampoo.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

C'mon bro.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

C'mon bro.
    Doogs gonna Doog.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited January 2015

Using the word "prolly" is code for "I'm a giant honkey-rap-wannabe homo who wears his pants down below his ass crack who says "yo" 10K x a day."

Carry on.
    Don't take the internet so seriously honky. Informal writing =/= formal writing potd.

Carry on.
    Don't take the internet so seriously honky. Informal writing =/= Formal writing potd.
    There's informal writing and then there's "look at me! I'm a dumb fuck Slim Shady wannabe" writing.

Honky, Honkie and Honkey are all accepted in the urban dictionary.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Carry on.
    Don't take the internet so seriously honky. Informal writing =/= Formal writing potd.
    There's informal writing and then there's "look at me! I'm a dumb fuck Slim Shady wannabe" writing.

Honky, Honkie and Honkey are all accepted in the urban dictionary.
    You're probs right dawg, but it gets stale after the twenty-third time.

Carry on.
    Again coug, leave the comedy to Puppy. And for the ducks here, allow the facts to puppy too.

National Titles: UW 2--UO 0 (just like that faggy hand gesture and # on your helmet.)

Rose bowls: UW 7--UO 3 (7-3, the range tOSU will beat UO by in Oregon's second futile attempt at a national title)

Remember duck, its not all about winning football games. UO also trails UW in every fucking academic national title. Oregon is a little truck stop university that will always strive to be UW. Keep that in mind when putting all your eggs in the 'end all be all' football championship

Carry on.
    Again coug, leave the comedy to Puppy. And for the ducks here, allow the facts to puppy too.

National Titles: UW 2--UO 0 (just like that faggy hand gesture and # on your helmet.)

Rose bowls: UW 7--UO 3 (7-3, the range tOSU will beat UO by in Oregon's second futile attempt at a national title)

Remember duck, its not all about winning football games. UO also trails UW in every fucking academic national title. Oregon is a little truck stop university that will always strive to be UW. Keep that in mind when putting all your eggs in the 'end all be all' football championship
    Flagged for citing Todd Turner's mythical national title.
    1960 is a legit title. O regon would count it why not Washington? Hi obk! 2-0
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Carry on.

Flagged for being a total homo doog

1960 is a legit title. O regon would count it why not Washington? Hi obk! 2-0

Beat Navy then pop off.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    PAC 12 Academis: UW = UO. Stanford >>>> UO + UW.