Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UO WR Carrington Failed a Drug Test

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

It doesn't matter. Mariota & Freeman are going to carry the load anyway.

If you have no threat down the field, that makes life harder for them. Missing Allen and Carrington could turn out to be the difference. It definitely gives tOSU a chance.

If you have no threat down the field, that makes life harder for them. Missing Allen and Carrington could turn out to be the difference. It definitely gives tOSU a chance.
    A chance? UO needed a prayer to begin with. Its well noted i had Oregon BIG over FSU-BAMA. Not so much tOSU. They have big, mean, fast players across board. They will run over Oregon. Carrington and Allen wouldn t help their cause
    Oh no. Here comes those big, mean, fast players across the board again. You know, those guys who were supposed to stop Oregon all season long.
    tOSU is a different animal. Nobody in the pac12 resembles the buckeyes, even with a 3rd stringer.

Remember how small, weak and slow our athletes looked @ Oregon? Same can be said for Oregon compared to OSU. tOSU has Armestead's across both lines. And Elliott is similar to freeman, but much better.

this is the one game Oregon is outmatched athlete for athlete. Not all, but most.
    Sounds like what Florida State was hyping themselves up to be. They weren't expecting all of those sturdy goal line stands. If the Ducks come to play like they did in the Rose Bowl, Elliott will perform the same kind of vanishing act that Dalvin Cook did. Royce Freeman is one of the best already. He could already be playing in the NFL. Elliott is not much better than him.

A chance? UO needed a prayer to begin with. Its well noted i had Oregon BIG over FSU-BAMA. Not so much tOSU. They have big, mean, fast players across board. They will run over Oregon. Carrington and Allen wouldn t help their cause
    Oh no. Here comes those big, mean, fast players across the board again. You know, those guys who were supposed to stop Oregon all season long.
    tOSU is a different animal. Nobody in the pac12 resembles the buckeyes, even with a 3rd stringer.

Remember how small, weak and slow our athletes looked @ Oregon? Same can be said for Oregon compared to OSU. tOSU has Armestead's across both lines. And Elliott is similar to freeman, but much better.

this is the one game Oregon is outmatched athlete for athlete. Not all, but most.
    Sounds like what Florida State was hyping themselves up to be. They weren't expecting all of those sturdy goal line stands. If the Ducks come to play like they did in the Rose Bowl, Elliott will perform the same kind of vanishing act that Dalvin Cook did. Royce Freeman is one of the best already. He could already be playing in the NFL. Elliott is not much better than him.
    Duck, I called Oregon by 14 MINIMUM vs FSU, and the same for Bambi°. Now, objectively, im not. tOSU by 3, maybe a TD. The buckeyes are going to run all over Oregon, and unlike FSU, ohio st has multiple go getters at WR AND A PHYSICAL DEFENSE with NFL corners (see amari cooper's box)

the score of the sugar bowl wasnt near the game on the field. Much like Oregons 5 lucky bounces of the ball werent indicitive of the play on the field (those teams were close to equal on the field)
    Look Doog. Put UW on that same field with FSU and they'd lose by 5 touchdowns. Michigan State had a physical defense. So did Stanford, Utah and Florida State. They were all run out of the building in humiliating fashion. Oregon's got the goods and no one's gonna stop them this year. Not Saban. Not Urban. Not a half smoked bowl of pot. This is Oregon's year.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Twice ripping footballs from a player's arms is one hell of a lucky bounce. No skill involved. Watching the ball at all times results in recoveries. Lucky ones. Love that luck.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Duck, I called Oregon by 14 MINIMUM vs FSU, and the same for Bambi°. Now, objectively, im not. tOSU by 3, maybe a TD. The buckeyes are going to run all over Oregon, and unlike FSU, ohio st has multiple go getters at WR AND A PHYSICAL DEFENSE with NFL corners (see amari cooper's box)

the score of the sugar bowl wasnt near the game on the field. Much like Oregons 5 lucky bounces of the ball werent indicitive of the play on the field (those teams were close to equal on the field)
    Doog Post O' The Day!
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    edited January 2015
    OBK, Fenwick - a couple of days removed from the biggest day in your lives....yet here you are.

I understand this place rocks. But trying to justify your 2" of thunder here, now......I'm pretty sure that 2" is embellished.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    HuskyInAZ said:

OBK, Fenwick - a couple of days removed from the biggest day in your lives....yet here you are.

I understand this place rocks. But trying to justify your 2" of thunder here, now......I'm pretty sure that 2" is embellished.

This is the best Pac-10 bored out there. We're all either banned or too smart (or both) for eQuook
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    There is all kinds of faggot going on in this thread
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942

Look Doog. Put UW on that same field with FSU and they'd lose by 5 touchdowns. Michigan State had a physical defense. So did Stanford, Utah and Florida State. They were all run out of the building in humiliating fashion. Oregon's got the goods and no one's gonna stop them this year. Not Saban. Not Urban. Not a half smoked bowl of pot. This is Oregon's year.
    This is like the fourth time this idiot has managed to pull you into the boat.

edited January 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

just fyi, the whole "and yet you are here" line of responses is for little girls who still need mommy's help with tampon changing. them, krisvashon, Section 14, fratboydog, Oregondawg and the other resident idiots over at doogman.

you might fit in better over there.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Duck, if you were funny or clever id understand. But youre a typical duck..."criticize my ducks and gloves are off". "Your" ducks (guarantee you didnt attend Oregon, like 98% of your fanbase) will probably lose because OSU is better. Not a shot just an objective opinion. Someday you might get a champs trophy like UW. Maybe this year, maybe not. Is the whole country supposed to pick you to win bitch? Typical duck!

Duck, if you were funny or clever id understand. But youre a typical duck..."criticize my ducks and gloves are off". "Your" ducks (guarantee you didnt attend Oregon, like 98% of your fanbase) will probably lose because OSU is better. Not a shot just an objective opinion. Someday you might get a champs trophy like UW. Maybe this year, maybe not. Is the whole country supposed to pick you to win bitch? Typical duck!

you seem emotionally invested in this.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Someday you might get half a champs trophy like UW. Maybe this year, maybe not. Is the whole country supposed to pick you to win bitch? Typical duck!

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    How is peanut butter bad?
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174

You talking to me? I attended school there as did my wife. I taught there as did my wife. I got feathers everywhere except my dick and that's cause I wear them off with frequent use.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited January 2015

I picked tOSU to win it all, so i'm sticking with them, but you might be right. If you quack it up though, this post alone is reason enough to bring back our sigs.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Fenwick said:

You talking to me? I attended school there as did my wife. I taught there as did my wife. I got feathers everywhere except my dick and that's cause I wear them off with frequent use.

Your wife sounds like a whore.
    Low twerk