Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UO WR Carrington Failed a Drug Test

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    topdawgnc said:

that's bad news for the Ducks.

when oh when is society going to stop caring about smoking grass. it's the dumbest fucking thing ever.

but still, he's the second dumbest thing ever to fail a drug test right before the title game.

No, the dumbest thing ever is smoking dope knowing you can/will be tested for it ...
    I covered skippy. Wait for a better chance.

You must be busy.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,515 Founders Club

when oh when is society going to stop caring about smoking grass. it's the dumbest fucking thing ever.

but still, he's the second dumbest thing ever to fail a drug test right before the title game.

Agreed

See also: massive overreaction and excessive punishment for Tyrone Mathieu or whatever the hell his name is smoking weed.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

topdawgnc said:

No, the dumbest thing ever is smoking dope knowing you can/will be tested for it ...

You must be busy.
    Dumbest thing ever > Second dumbest thing ever

hth
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

It doesn't matter. Mariota & Freeman are going to carry the load anyway.

If you have no threat down the field, that makes life harder for them. Missing Allen and Carrington could turn out to be the difference. It definitely gives tOSU a chance.

If you have no threat down the field, that makes life harder for them. Missing Allen and Carrington could turn out to be the difference. It definitely gives tOSU a chance.
    A chance? UO needed a prayer to begin with. Its well noted i had Oregon BIG over FSU-BAMA. Not so much tOSU. They have big, mean, fast players across board. They will run over Oregon. Carrington and Allen wouldn t help their cause
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
    I like how Oregon filed an appeal to have his suspension lifted. Saying it's okay to use drugs and play football
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    HuskyJW said:

I like how Oregon filed an appeal to have his suspension lifted. Saying it's okay to use drugs and play football

Of course it is.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

A chance? UO needed a prayer to begin with. Its well noted i had Oregon BIG over FSU-BAMA. Not so much tOSU. They have big, mean, fast players across board. They will run over Oregon. Carrington and Allen wouldn t help their cause
    Oh no. Here comes those big, mean, fast players across the board again. You know, those guys who were supposed to stop Oregon all season long.
    edited January 2015
    topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

You must be busy.

hth
    I like to say that the stupidity of a RS freshman receiver (who probably doesn't keep track of what day it is, much less consider the probability of random drug tests, as he manages his every day life) is more significant than the stupidity of a government policy that has locked 1,000s and 1,000s of people in federal prison for 12+ year sentences for doing something that the states are now considering a legal and relatively harmless vice. That's what I like to do because I like to indulge myself and let creepycoug bring out the nuclear FS in me for display.

On second thought, you may be on to something. Billions and billions (or more) of $$ in wasted prosecution time and energy,prison costs, not to mention the incalculable economic costs of fucked up lives post spending a decade in the slammer, wasted police enforcement time, etc. etc. etc., ALL over an activity that is no more harmful to anyone than Jack Daniels or cigarettes ... or peanut butter or cheeseburgers for that matter. Yep, I see it. That's a way less stupid thing that some dumb fuck wide receiver whose name none of us will ever hear again missing out on a big fb game.

You're so fucking stupid sometimes that I have a hard time believing that you can even get out of bed in the morning, much less run a coffee stand.

Great post big guy. You're in rare form these days.
    edited January 2015
    HuskyJW said:

It isn't. But that one should be. For everyone with a brain that is.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

topdawgnc said:

You must be busy.

hth
    I like to say that the stupidity of a RS freshman receiver (who probably doesn't keep track of what day it is, much less consider the probability of random drug tests, as he manages his every day life) is more significant than the stupidity of a government policy that has locked 1,000s and 1,000s of people in federal prison for 12+ year sentences for doing something that the states are now considering a legal and relatively harmless vice. That's what I like to do because I like to indulge myself and let creepycoug bring out the nuclear FS in me for display.

On second thought, you may be on to something. Billions and billions (or more) of $$ in wasted prosecution time and energy,prison costs, not to mention the incalculable economic costs of fucked up lives post spending a decade in the slammer, wasted police enforcement time, etc. etc. etc., ALL over an activity that is no more harmful to anyone than Jack Daniels or cigarettes ... or peanut butter or cheeseburgers for that matter. Yep, I see it. That's a way less stupid thing that some dumb fuck wide receiver whose name none of us will ever hear again missing out on a big fb game.

You're so fucking stupid sometimes that I have a hard time believing that you can even get out of bed in the morning, much less run a coffee stand.

Great post big guy. You're in rare form these days.
    Police, lawyers, and private prisons disagree.

Oh no. Here comes those big, mean, fast players across the board again. You know, those guys who were supposed to stop Oregon all season long.
    tOSU is a different animal. Nobody in the pac12 resembles the buckeyes, even with a 3rd stringer.

Remember how small, weak and slow our athletes looked @ Oregon? Same can be said for Oregon compared to OSU. tOSU has Armestead's across both lines. And Elliott is similar to freeman, but much better.

this is the one game Oregon is outmatched athlete for athlete. Not all, but most.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited January 2015
    As always, fuck the drug war, Dick Nixon, Ronald Reagan, no means no, Bill Clinton, etc. When it's legalized in five to ten years I'm going to blow a fat cloud of smoke in the face of any of the old, moldy, intransigent fucktards that have the indecency to still be alive.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2015

tOSU is a different animal. Nobody in the pac12 resembles the buckeyes, even with a 3rd stringer.

Remember how small, weak and slow our athletes looked @ Oregon? Same can be said for Oregon compared to OSU. tOSU has Armestead's across both lines. And Elliott is similar to freeman, but much better.

this is the one game Oregon is outmatched athlete for athlete. Not all, but most.
    Sounds like what Florida State was hyping themselves up to be. They weren't expecting all of those sturdy goal line stands. If the Ducks come to play like they did in the Rose Bowl, Elliott will perform the same kind of vanishing act that Dalvin Cook did. Royce Freeman is one of the best already. He could already be playing in the NFL. Elliott is not much better than him.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,587
    That's why I've just been betting on Oregon to win (money line). Tough to give 7 points to Meyer and tOSU considering how stacked they are. They haven't been this stacked since Tressel's absolute best teams.

FWIW, it sounds like Troy Hill is playing (despite the rumors).

The game very well could come down to Mariota > Cardale Jones and one being better / having more experience than the other in 4th quarter games.

Sounds like what Florida State was hyping themselves up to be. They weren't expecting all of those sturdy goal line stands. If the Ducks come to play like they did in the Rose Bowl, Elliott will perform the same kind of vanishing act that Dalvin Cook did. Royce Freeman is one of the best already. He could already be playing in the NFL. Elliott is not much better than him.

Duck, I called Oregon by 14 MINIMUM vs FSU, and the same for Bambi°. Now, objectively, im not. tOSU by 3, maybe a TD. The buckeyes are going to run all over Oregon, and unlike FSU, ohio st has multiple go getters at WR AND A PHYSICAL DEFENSE with NFL corners (see amari cooper's box)

the score of the sugar bowl wasnt near the game on the field. Much like Oregons 5 lucky bounces of the ball werent indicitive of the play on the field (those teams were close to equal on the field)
    edited January 2015
    And Royce would not be playing in the nfl. Fucking delusional ducks. He's 18 for fuck sake and has zero wiggle. He will be an nfl back in 3 years when his balls drop. Fuck me runnin
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    five lucky bounces - hahahaha! you a laugher
    5 lucky bounces. Buckeyes wont do that