Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why do worthless millenials expect government

124»

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You bury yourself deeper with each reply. Just about ready for an alaskan outhouse. Ill be throwing lime on your head soon enough, after a few of my finest foot long greazers

I knew you wanted to fuck me, you cum guzzling queen.
    That "I know you want to #$&@ me" statement is just disgusting a n d creepy.. Seriously freehill, no straight dude would ever say that, even jokingly....keep away from me eeeeuuuu!
    Wow dude. Your homophobia is showing more than usual.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Swaye said:

Couple poonts:

I think there is a weird inertia now where we graduate millions of kids from useless colleges with useless degrees, all while saturating a workforce that needs skilled labor more than another art history degree, while student loans make it possible to raise prices on education to the point where kids who picked a shitty degree now find themselves in low skill administrative jobs right back at the school they graduated from doing some useless tasks that continue to raise the prices of the education for those behind them. Run on sentences are cool. Fuck off.

Lastly, if I had a son right now, I would tell him to either get a degree in a hard science or engineering, or if he didn't want that, go spend a decade becoming a nuclear grade welder and make 150K a year, as opposed to a geology major making 50K a year sorting admin papers at Western.

For 75 percent of students, college is a net loss. Then again, fucking sorority bitches is priceless.

Bolded for truth. STEM major or GTFO of the college racket. (One minor correction...geologists can make a grip. 50k would be the bottom of the market, actually. Check out the oil and gas development in Utah or ND or mining in CA and NV as well. 150k all day everyday for a multitude of consulting firms or regulatory angencies)

The only reason this millenial is supporting a 5 household family, two homes, 3 luxury autos, and eating prime rib for breakfast in Scottsdale before the Cactus Bowl after leaving UW with a mountain of debt a decade + ago... is with strict science disciplines.

The programs that grade on a curve, few freebie credits, and terrible looking frumpy girls. Those graduates have a greater chance at making money out of school.

Outside of those STEM fields - the market is generally saturated with an over - educated and under - employed workforce.

My boys know they are on their own if they want to fart around with a B.A. after high school.

Math, science, or engineering? God damn right I'll be their huckleberry!
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

Couple poonts:

I think there is a weird inertia now where we graduate millions of kids from useless colleges with useless degrees, all while saturating a workforce that needs skilled labor more than another art history degree, while student loans make it possible to raise prices on education to the point where kids who picked a shitty degree now find themselves in low skill administrative jobs right back at the school they graduated from doing some useless tasks that continue to raise the prices of the education for those behind them. Run on sentences are cool. Fuck off.

Lastly, if I had a son right now, I would tell him to either get a degree in a hard science or engineering, or if he didn't want that, go spend a decade becoming a nuclear grade welder and make 150K a year, as opposed to a geology major making 50K a year sorting admin papers at Western.

For 75 percent of students, college is a net loss. Then again, fucking sorority bitches is priceless.

Bolded for truth. STEM major or GTFO of the college racket. (One minor correction...geologists can make a grip. 50k would be the bottom of the market, actually. Check out the oil and gas development in Utah or ND or mining in CA and NV as well. 150k all day everyday for a multitude of consulting firms or regulatory angencies)

The only reason this millenial is supporting a 5 household family, two homes, 3 luxury autos, and eating prime rib for breakfast in Scottsdale before the Cactus Bowl after leaving UW with a mountain of debt a decade + ago... is with strict science disciplines.

The programs that grade on a curve, few freebie credits, and terrible looking frumpy girls. Those graduates have a greater chance at making money out of school.

Outside of those STEM fields - the market is generally saturated with an over - educated and under - employed workforce.

My boys know they are on their own if they want to fart around with a B.A. after high school.

But PLSS said millennials can't afford houses.

You calling him a liar?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Swaye said:

Couple poonts:

Good knowledge drop on the geology thing. I had no idea. I probably should have said sociology or zoology or some shit. But kind regards for not being a douche and nit picking it. You got the point. Either get with some serious technical shit, or get with a high end trade. But Comparative English Studies and her 200 ugly sisters will get you jack and shit. And jack left town.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014
    I said tuition grew exponentially higher than inflation even when I was in college. read my s*** before you pop off you fucking tard AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

Because you had parents to pay your tuition perhaps, and there were jobs to be had for parents to afford tuition. Blame Obama and dem policies absolutely for the current climate.

But Race, tuition has risen steadily for decades (and always exponentially higher than the inflation rate., kids have taken loans for decades (except kids with rich parents) and only recently is their attention being brought to it at this level by millenials, like its unfair and new to them .

There are many factors that contribute but some things never change, like governmental factors, the state of the economy, socioeconomic, geographic whatever excuse you want to use...but student loan debt is student loan debt. It is a product of effort, proper decision making, proper financial planning, etc. No different than every other generation and the costs of college. Feeling entitled and banking on government is millenial driven, and different than all other generations given essentially the same conditions, good or bad!

Although entertaining, you have really taken your insanity to a new level on this one.

I went to UW in the late 1980s. I paid less than $1,500/year for tuition. Today, it's around $12,000/year for tuition. Unless inflation has been around 9% each year for the past 25 years, show me how to bridge that gap.

To give you a head start, inflation has averaged 2.8% since the late 80's. Based on that FACT, if tuition followed inflation, annual tuition at UW would be about $3,000/year.

Despite the FACT that these FACTS don't line up with what your meds are telling you, our younger generation is getting screwed.
    how much were you or your parents making in the early eighties? and I said tuition has never followed inflation dipshit. I said it grew exponentially higher than inflation even when I was in college. read my s*** before you pop off
    False.

Check the facts.
  • Options

Uhhh ever considered tax accounting, finance, statistics, econimics including an MBA? All disciplines that pay well. But you actually have to study Baze, and go to a good school. A BS In general business might not be the proper route.

And picking apart a business degree isnt helping the point im trying to make.
    either get a really applicable degree or learn to be a plumber or electrician. Those jobs pay 100k/year or better and have benefit packages MUCH better than a general company 401k and benefit packages The retirement packages are perks, they dont come from your paycheck. Trades will turn this pathetic liberal government jobless disaster around.

If you can't see that I was fucking with you, then I can't help you. I goth a math sciences degree with a concentration in computer science. I don't use the degree at my current job. Often times, I've thought that it would have been nice go get a BA degree. Heck, it was recommended to me based on my Washington Pre-College test score.

Anyway, not trying to hijack the thread. The Millenials are, indeed, entitled little bastards. They've grown up with everything handed to them. So, they still expect someone to swoop in and take care of them.

Get a degree that you can use to get a good paying job. Otherwise, go operate a deep-fryer and pay your debts.

The trades are definitely a good way to go, if college is not your thing... and you may be better off going into trades. You make money sooner and you don't end up with a huge student loan debt to pay off.
    Precisely my point baze. Good return. Nice to have a response other than "puppy you are a fucking fuck" or "who is more gay than Damoan". See dork club, this CAN be a forum of higher discussion, t h e kind Kim still seeks but will never achieve. Curse all you want, but bring something, ANY FUCKING THING to the table to snack on. You listening Grundle, tommyHill, Damoan, Snuggles, and the others (you know who you are).

2015 can be a big year for HHB, we can crush dawgwoman, but we all need to d o our part to bring substance to the forums. Attract the goons from dawgman over, give them a place to feel welcome (after the initial and appropriate initiation).

We all hate Kim. Lets bury that nazi little fucker. But that we ill require all of us to trade humor and discussion in a grown up manner. Cut the 3rd-grade classroom, poopoo peepee bullshit. You turds know who you are. It isnt funny and quite frankly is embarrassing.
    FREE PUB!!1!

You're not a HHB. We've been over this.
    PLSS trying to claim he was an HHB always makes me LOL.

Keep trying, cutie ;)
    I don't want to be an HHB (then I would be like 1 of you dorks), . I own this forum as a PLSS Cutie
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    14% in 1990. Check those facts tommyhill. furthermore I said tuition rises at 3 percent a year on average...exponentially higher than 3% in these terms. Try r eading a post before you jiz all over your. Keyboard.
  • Options

Uhhh ever considered tax accounting, finance, statistics, econimics including an MBA? All disciplines that pay well. But you actually have to study Baze, and go to a good school. A BS In general business might not be the proper route.

either get a really applicable degree or learn to be a plumber or electrician. Those jobs pay 100k/year or better and have benefit packages MUCH better than a general company 401k and benefit packages The retirement packages are perks, they dont come from your paycheck. Trades will turn this pathetic liberal government jobless disaster around.

If you can't see that I was fucking with you, then I can't help you. I goth a math sciences degree with a concentration in computer science. I don't use the degree at my current job. Often times, I've thought that it would have been nice go get a BA degree. Heck, it was recommended to me based on my Washington Pre-College test score.

Anyway, not trying to hijack the thread. The Millenials are, indeed, entitled little bastards. They've grown up with everything handed to them. So, they still expect someone to swoop in and take care of them.

Get a degree that you can use to get a good paying job. Otherwise, go operate a deep-fryer and pay your debts.

The trades are definitely a good way to go, if college is not your thing... and you may be better off going into trades. You make money sooner and you don't end up with a huge student loan debt to pay off.
    Precisely my point baze. Good return. Nice to have a response other than "puppy you are a fucking fuck" or "who is more gay than Damoan". See dork club, this CAN be a forum of higher discussion, t h e kind Kim still seeks but will never achieve. Curse all you want, but bring something, ANY FUCKING THING to the table to snack on. You listening Grundle, tommyHill, Damoan, Snuggles, and the others (you know who you are).

2015 can be a big year for HHB, we can crush dawgwoman, but we all need to d o our part to bring substance to the forums. Attract the goons from dawgman over, give them a place to feel welcome (after the initial and appropriate initiation).

We all hate Kim. Lets bury that nazi little fucker. But that we ill require all of us to trade humor and discussion in a grown up manner. Cut the 3rd-grade classroom, poopoo peepee bullshit. You turds know who you are. It isnt funny and quite frankly is embarrassing.
    FREE PUB!!1!

Keep trying, cutie ;)
    I don't want to be an HHB (then I would be like 1 of you dorks), . I own this forum as a PLSS Cutie
    Good. Cuz you ain't one.

Fuck off back to dawgman you worthless shit.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

14% in 1990. Check those facts tommyhill. furthermore I said tuition rises at 3 percent a year on average...exponentially higher than 3% in these terms. Try r eading a post before you jiz all over your. Keyboard.

Awesomed for Irony.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

FREE PUB!!1!

Keep trying, cutie ;)
    Disagree
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

I said tuition grew exponentially higher than inflation even when I was in college. read my s*** before you pop off you fucking tard AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stupid mother fucker. Inflation has gone up less than 3%. Tuition has gone up more than 3x that amount. Thems the facts. How about you shut your pie hole.