Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why do worthless millenials expect government

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Here's the thing, the generation now doesn't understand with ethic and putting in their time. It's instant gratification and they want that now. Where you are fucktarded is it's not all liberals like people like you try to blame it on. Whether the kids are liberal or conservative, most don't have a work ethic.

And how is that any different than the Boomers or Gen X?
    The boomers were raised with a work ethic. Their parents were products of the depression. They believed you had to put your time in and work your way up. Yes there were lazy fucktards. But that was a much lower percentage. Now the lazy fucktards far out number those with a work ethic.
    Boomers are the biggest fucktards of them all.
    So?

Dominate pop culture, the economy, and advertiser dollars for 50 years and then pop off. You'll have to pry it out of our cold dead fingers.

As we send the country into bankruptcy to pay for our end of life as we try to live forever just to fuck with you.

What other generation were both commie hippies and capitalist yuppies? While inventing the cocaine trade to a multi billion dollar death machine bringing despair to third world countries and crack whores to the inner city.

A lot for other generations to live up to.
    Only generation to lose a war.

#LosersLose
    The AD tied our hands
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Here's the thing, the generation now doesn't understand with ethic and putting in their time. It's instant gratification and they want that now. Where you are fucktarded is it's not all liberals like people like you try to blame it on. Whether the kids are liberal or conservative, most don't have a work ethic.

The boomers were raised with a work ethic. Their parents were products of the depression. They believed you had to put your time in and work your way up. Yes there were lazy fucktards. But that was a much lower percentage. Now the lazy fucktards far out number those with a work ethic.
    So?

Dominate pop culture, the economy, and advertiser dollars for 50 years and then pop off. You'll have to pry it out of our cold dead fingers.

As we send the country into bankruptcy to pay for our end of life as we try to live forever just to fuck with you.

What other generation were both commie hippies and capitalist yuppies? While inventing the cocaine trade to a multi billion dollar death machine bringing despair to third world countries and crack whores to the inner city.

#LosersLose
    The AD tied our hands
    Upper campus has only gotten worse.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited December 2014
    HuskyInAZ said:

This may be the dumbest post I've read on this site.

Tell me, PL_SS, what did you pay for tuition when you were in school (assuming you are a UW grad)? My guess it's somewhere around 10% (or less) of what tuition is today. Apples and oranges.

Take your meds. Or not. I really don't care.

AZ clear you didnt study economics. Ever hear of inflation and relative value of the dollar? Quick lesson...there have always been tuition hikes. I had to deal with that too and I MADE LESS MONEY then but relative to the dollar now. NOT APPLES ORANGES dumbfuck. Inflation increases roughly 3% /year, get it. The only reason these fucks cant pay tuition is simply obamanomics. No jobs, part time jobs, less relative wages (thanks to obama)...but absolutely no excuse to not be able to pay loans back. No different, relatively, to my situation. So fuck off with your apples bullshit idiot
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HuskyInAZ said:

Tell me, PL_SS, what did you pay for tuition when you were in school (assuming you are a UW grad)? My guess it's somewhere around 10% (or less) of what tuition is today. Apples and oranges.

AZ clear you didnt study economics. Ever hear of inflation and relative value of the dollar? Quick lesson...there have always been tuition hikes. I had to deal with that too and I MADE LESS MONEY then as the real d o llar was lower then, but relative to the real dollar now. NOT APPLES ORANGES dumbfuck.
    LOL.

Inflation does not explain the trend of tuition hikes relative to income.

It's obvious to everyone here that you are talking out of your ass and don't have a fucking clue.

If you wanna mock Millennials, I'm all for it. But you can't even get the basic facts straight.
    Doogs hate facts.

HuskyInAZ said:

AZ clear you didnt study economics. Ever hear of inflation and relative value of the dollar? Quick lesson...there have always been tuition hikes. I had to deal with that too and I MADE LESS MONEY then as the real d o llar was lower then, but relative to the real dollar now. NOT APPLES ORANGES dumbfuck.
    LOL.

It's obvious to everyone here that you are talking out of your ass and don't have a fucking clue.

If you wanna mock Millennials, I'm all for it. But you can't even get the basic facts straight.
    Doogs hate facts.
    PLSS is making a serious run at the King of the Doogs title.
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So?

#LosersLose
    The AD tied our hands
    Upper campus has only gotten worse.
    MacArthur never had to fight a ranked Iraq
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
    The Viet Cong weren't serious under the greatest generation who actually started that war and ran it. But still
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

HuskyInAZ said:

AZ clear you didnt study economics. Ever hear of inflation and relative value of the dollar? Quick lesson...there have always been tuition hikes. I had to deal with that too and I MADE LESS MONEY then but relative to the dollar now. NOT APPLES ORANGES dumbfuck. Inflation increases roughly 3% /year, get it. The only reason these fucks cant pay tuition is simply obamanomics. No jobs, part time jobs, less relative wages (thanks to obama)...but absolutely no excuse to not be able to pay loans back. No different, relatively, to my situation. So fuck off with your apples bullshit idiot
    I love it when the dude who blasts someone for not taking economics explains the basic fundamental of inflation that every junior high kids knows. Then blames the economy on Obama, and only Obama. Cause conservatives had no stake in the economy whatsoever.

HuskyInAZ said:

LOL.

Doogs hate facts.
    Freemonty can you just participate in ONE FUCKING CONVERSATION based on the topic? Do you not have anything to say?

Ive been squashing your cunt on every topic and you have no pertinent replys, not 1, in your 3 months at HHB. Get involved, its catching on. I wont e x pect much though. I squashed you into oblivion at dawgman, did you expect it to be different here? You're kind of dawgman material, maybe you should spend a liitle more time there and less here perhaps?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HuskyInAZ said:

LOL.

Doogs hate facts.
    Freemonty can you just participate in ONE FUCKING CONVERSATION based on the topic? Do you not have anything to say?

Ive been squashing your cunt on every topic and you have no pertinent replys, not 1, in your 3 months at HHB. Get involved, its catching on. I wont e x pect much though. I squashed you into oblivion at dawgman, did you expect it to be different here? You're kind of dawgman material, maybe you should spend a liitle more time there and less here perhaps?
    Fremont posted facts about the topic at hand that you chose to ignore.

Go smoke your meds then get back to us.
    Freehill has NEVER posted facts. If I ignored them I did so because they were elementary, immaturely presented or just flat not worth my attention manboobies

HuskyInAZ said:

LOL.

Doogs hate facts.

I just destroyed you on this topic. And every topic before this one.

You never "squashed me into oblivion at dawgman" because unlike your stupid ass, I never paid to be part of that loser club. I was busy cybering Harvey Road while you were tonging Kim and Sark's assholes.

You are the king doog. Congrats.

Now go light yourself on fire and jump off the Aurora Bridge.
    EX, I explain basics because guys like you, freemonty and every millenial here doesnt understand anything but dummydowned explanations. Seriously I put it in a more complex format and edited it down to what you see.

Millenials dont understand relativity . They dont! They just think they, and only they, have hard times.

Every modern generation has had to deal with high tuition and student loans, mine had 6% rates, did we complain and expect government to bail us out? (I of course worked my ass off, chose an applicable area of study, and never took a cent of debt. Bought a house, then 2, then 3 by the time I was 30 (And interest rates were 6.25-8%). Millenials are too pathetic to by a house with the lowest rates since free money of the great depression. The differences between the generations are mind boggling .
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Read this using a profound Asian accent and it's much more entertaining.

EX, I explain basics because guys like you, freemonty and every millenial here doesnt understand anything but dummydowned explanations. Seriously I put it in a more complex format and edited it down to what you see.

Millenials dont understand relativity . They dont! They just think they, and only they, have hard times.

Every modern generation has had to deal with high tuition and student loans, mine had 6% rates, did we complain and expect government to bail us out? (I of course worked my ass off, chose an applicable area of study, and never took a cent of debt. Bought a house, then 2, then 3 by the time I was 30 (And interest rates were 6.25-8%). Millenials are too pathetic to by a house with the lowest rates since free money of the great depression. The differences between the generations are mind boggling .

Tuition has risen with the availability of government backed loans.

They charge it because they can and people are stupid enough to pay it.

It was 180 bucks a quarter when I went. There was no student loan market to speak of

I know you're being serious, but PLSS hates facts.
    edited December 2014

Because you had parents to pay your tuition perhaps, and there were jobs to be had for parents to afford tuition. Blame Obama and dem policies absolutely for the current climate.

But Race, tuition has risen steadily for decades (and always exponentially higher than the inflation rate., kids have taken loans for decades (except kids with rich parents) and only recently is their attention being brought to it at this level by millenials, like its unfair and new to them .

There are many factors that contribute but some things never change, like governmental factors, the state of the economy, socioeconomic, geographic whatever excuse you want to use...but student loan debt is student loan debt. It is a product of effort, proper decision making, proper financial planning, etc. No different than every other generation and the costs of college. Feeling entitled and banking on government is millenial driven, and different than all other generations given essentially the same conditions, good or bad!