Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tequilla's Thoughts - Final Four Oppression

Comments

• Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I invite everyone back to bowl season 2008, when the BXII South was the cat's pajamas and the perceived toughest division in college football.

They were all paper tigers. It was just hard to tell because of all the incest play. I expect to see both Baylor and TCU similarly exposed this bowl season. Baylor played no one with a pulse until TCU, and the frogs maybe did one game better on that front by playing middling minne.

Texas is down.
    Okie is mediocre.
    Okie Lite had a miserable year.
    KSU has always been overrated shit in the Snyder era.
    The rest of the conference just blows.

Is the big random integer any better? No. But tOSU gets the benefit of the doubt like it or not.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Canard said:

I invite everyone back to bowl season 2008, when the BXII South was the cat's pajamas and the perceived toughest division in college football.

They were all paper tigers. It was just hard to tell because of all the incest play. I expect to see both Baylor and TCU similarly exposed this bowl season. Baylor played no one with a pulse until TCU, and the frogs maybe did one game better on that front by playing middling minne.

Texas is down.
    Okie is mediocre.

Is the big random integer any better? No. But tOSU gets the benefit of the doubt like it or not.

Reinstate PDXDuck fan and ban this floater. PDX - far more entertaining.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Fuck that. PDXDuckFan was lame and creepy
  • Options
    tOSU winning a conference championship on the field in compelling fashion and playing one extra game >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any argument TCU can bring to the table.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    AZDuck said:

Fuck that. PDXDuckFan was lame and creepy

He was sorta entertaining nevertheless in his idiocy.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    You were banned for the part where he freaked out and started posting people's personal info on the bored

Mind you, he freaked out because I posted some information about him that he posted on a Montana State bored (and which did not include personally-identifying information)... but still

Oh yeah, and he is to Montana State what Mosster is to Arizona. You can have some fun with that on eDuck and Marty will probably ban me again
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

tOSU winning a conference championship on the field in compelling fashion and playing one extra game >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any argument TCU can bring to the table.

There's no way that you would say that you'd rather play TCU than FSU.

Drawing FSU is probably the greatest gift the Ducks could get ...

Only bigger gift this holiday season is Bama getting the opportunity to dismantle the Buckeyes.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    AZDuck said:

You were banned for the part where he freaked out and started posting people's personal info on the bored

Mind you, he freaked out because I posted some information about him that he posted on a Montana State bored (and which did not include personally-identifying information)... but still

Oh yeah, and he is to Montana State what Mosster is to Arizona. You can have some fun with that on eDuck and Marty will probably ban me again

I guess I missed that. That's a lame move on his part.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Only bigger gift this holiday season is Bama getting the opportunity to dismantle the Buckeyes.
    I can't argue with that. But I don't want Oregon to play FSU because I think they're inferior to TCU. The idea of playing the defending national champion that's currently on a 29 game tear is exciting, while the idea of playing TCU is a little underwhelming. I think FSU is the better team and would beat TCU. And you're right about Bama and the Buckeyes. The buckeyes scare me a bit, and I'm glad Oregon has avoided them so far.
  • Options
    It was actually pretty damn funny. But that guy takes the internet way too seriously
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whlinder said:

Fuck Baylor. You put up a statue of RG3 and play 3 shit teams non-con, you fucking suck and deserve no sympathy.

That's unfair to Baylor. They originally had TCU scheduled as an OOC game this year, but of course they had to scrap that when TCU joined the conference. They weren't able to find a marquee replacement game, so they had to settle for the shitty OOC slate.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Baylor's OOC schedule meant that there was no way they were getting in unless there were no other options. And due to the TCU H2H result, TCU was out as a result. Baylor needs to nut up and play someone. The only P5 opponent they have scheduled is Duke. Starting in 2017.

Oklahoma losing helped, too. Both TCU and Baylor's overall resume was hurt with OU dropping out of the top 25.

Now that Texas a&m abandoned their series with oregon, I think Baylor may have a good OOC opponent on call
  • Options

Baylor's OOC schedule meant that there was no way they were getting in unless there were no other options. And due to the TCU H2H result, TCU was out as a result. Baylor needs to nut up and play someone. The only P5 opponent they have scheduled is Duke. Starting in 2017.

Oklahoma losing helped, too. Both TCU and Baylor's overall resume was hurt with OU dropping out of the top 25.

Now that Texas a&m abandoned their series with oregon, I think Baylor may have a good OOC opponent on call
    Why did Texas A&M back out? Being in the SEC and already having to play a ton of tough games is a good excuse, but it's still a pussy move on their part.
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Canard said:

Texas is down.
    Okie is mediocre.

Reinstate PDXDuck fan and ban this floater. PDX - far more entertaining.
    You're a dipshit.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2014

In their defense, I think they scheduled something with Clemson, so in order to make it work they had to drop Oregon. It's also better for them geopraphically.

Let's face it, because of our geographic position it's hard to get East coast teams to travel. The B1G will travel only because the conferences have a close relationship.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Why did Texas A&M back out? Being in the SEC and already having to play a ton of tough games is a good excuse, but it's still a pussy move on their part.
    There you go
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TCU's second best win was over Minnesota, which was Ohio State's third best win.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

I would much rather play the second place team from the XII than the defending champs with a 29 game win streak.

Most other people with brains would too.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FSU will look like shit all the way to the championship

That's my new troll that will come true
  • Options

FSU will look like shit all the way to the championship

That's my new troll that will come true

The only two teams that can beat FSU are Bama and FSU.