Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For all the Jonathan Smith haters

124»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    dnc said:

Nobody knows what this team will look like next year. Nobody knows how these coaches will develop existing talent and their recruits. Nobody knows how the new culture will catch on.

If he is who we think he is we will see improvement in all areas weekly. Through the end of this season and into next.

No more writing off seasons to get to the next one which will be special.

Fuck that

Unfortunately, I think we have one more season of that shit.
    Could be but it shouldn't be stagnant. They should be looking better as it goes
    Shit if the redshirts can make 80% of the contribution that Pettis is making right now, we'll have some guys out there that play football. I'm not saying Petersen is going to bat .1000 in recruiting, but like I've been saying I think we've all kind of forgotten what actual productive classes look like.
    That's basically the DM party line.

.1000 is Mariner first baseman fucking awful.

Batting average superiority guy
    Decimal point placement superiority guy...
  • ORdawgORdawg Member Posts: 45

Still plenty fucktarded. They get the 56-yard run from Shaq, and what do they do? Run to Coop for 3, run to Taylor for 3, incomplete throw from Miles, field goal.

Shaq usually asks to be taken out after long runs.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    ORdawg said:

Still plenty fucktarded. They get the 56-yard run from Shaq, and what do they do? Run to Coop for 3, run to Taylor for 3, incomplete throw from Miles, field goal.

Shaq usually asks to be taken out after long runs.
    I don't have a huge problem with the two runs, but asking Miles to hit a 4th and 4 or greater is just not going to happen with regularity.