Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For all the Jonathan Smith haters

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    H_D said:

dnc said:

We threw 19 passes and ran 40 times.

He's not my favorite OC, but today was well called.

How many of those "run plays" were called passing plays where Miley tucked it and ran without any (or little) pressure?
    One or two maybe?
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    dnc said:

H_D said:

dnc said:

We threw 19 passes and ran 40 times.

He's not my favorite OC, but today was well called.

How many of those "run plays" were called passing plays where Miley tucked it and ran without any (or little) pressure?
    One or two maybe?
    Really?

I counted at least 4, one of which a receiver was wide open running a seam route.

Not disagreeing with your thesis, I'm just pointing out that the run - pass mix isn't quite as lopsided as the stats suggest, and if Miley would learn to stay in the pocket a bit more, it would have shown that.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    I didn't know that, thought this was his first year as an OC. He still fucking sucks.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    This bored is very mercurial.

He's competent against average and below average d's. When he plays one like Stanford, he struggles. We knew this.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    H_D said:

This bored is very mercurial.

He's competent against average and below average d's. When he plays one like Stanford, he struggles. We knew this.

Well, 'aight, check this out, dawg. First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and help me with the sale.
    Maybe the best scene in the movie. The extended scene is amazing.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Aim high, Willis, aim high!
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Aim high, Willis, aim high!

Frosty, know what I'm sayin? We fuck dwarves in the ass.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    If we don't win every game by 30 there will always be someone on this bored pissed

Winning 3 of the last 4 is still very realistic.
    Tequilla said:

If we don't win every game by 30 there will always be someone on this bored pissed

It all comes down to the UCLA game. If we win next week ten wins is still very much on the table. If we loose, 6 losses is on the table. Huge game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Winning 4 of the last 4 is still very realistic.

Arizona sucks too.
    edited November 2014

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

It all comes down to the UCLA game. If we win next week ten wins is still very much on the table. If we loose, 6 losses is on the table. Huge game.
    Interesting take Aubs.
    Must be time for bed.

FYFMFE
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    While I dont think we will, after watching this shitty game between Arizona and ucla we could win the rest of them.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

BayDawg said:

While I dont think we will, after watching this shitty game between Arizona and ucla we could win the rest of them.

Exactly. This conference sucks and Peterman should be taking advantage of this shit.

It's so fucking irritating.

BayDawg said:

Exactly. This conference sucks and Peterman should be taking advantage of this shit.

If we had average QB play we could be looking at an 11 or 12 win season
    Tequilla said:

BayDawg said:

BayDawg said:

If we had average QB play we could be looking at an 11 or 12 win season
    And still not be one of the 30 best teams in the country.