Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim and AAAAAndy: Mission Accomplished

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Know thy enemy
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

That Hawaii game confused the fuck out of you guys.

Like Michael Sam confused?

NO. New coaches, new system, I thought we were better than this (some arrogance), this isn't supposed to happen to us confused. Hope you guys get it together and whack some teams.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Fenwick said:

Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

NO. New coaches, new system, I thought we were better than this (some arrogance), this isn't supposed to happen to us confused. Hope you guys get it together and whack some teams.
    Upvote for weaving my Michael Sam reference into whacking off other teams. Bravo.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

Upvote for weaving my Michael Sam reference into whacking off other teams. Bravo.
    Some unexpected sexual tension in this thread.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

Swaye said:

Fenwick said:

Some unexpected but exciting sexual tension in this thread.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    They are right you know, the defense bouncing around in a huddle on the field looked like dead men walking to me.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Spare me. Its a long season. Although I told u all Sark was going to kick ass and win the north this year, he's still gonna get beat badly on a random road game and break down and implode when a game gets close late vs a ND or UCLA. Jus t watch
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    A team is never as good as it looks (USC) or as bad as it looks (UW) early I n the season. I hope we play them for the conference Championship
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Swaye said:

Then I watch the USC game and they're flying around and laughing and cocky and having fun. And Steve and staff are going to recruit lights out, just like they did at UW. And I'm thinking god we got screwed in that trade.

So, we found another idiot who likes grab ass and lawnmower dances. Fuck me. You really can't make this shit up.

I wasn't being a dick about it, but some extreme pressing was going on by the board thinking Fresno State would beat USC because of some distractions. USC blew them out in the bowl game and that was when Fresno State had an elite QB who put up video game numbers and a great WR.

Next week will be fun to watch. Sark is still Sark. His teams will still be undisciplined and I will believe he can win a tough road game when I see it. It hasn't happened in 4 years (USC 2010). I like the Cardinal.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Stanford.

He beat Stanford twice when at Washington, as Swaye stated ... he will be better at SC based on talent alone.

He'll be exposed when he goes up against a Stoops, Miles, Saban, Mora ... before that he should win 9-10 games pretty easy.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    Isn't $C still pretty depleted? Their sanctions just ended. Remember in 2012 when they were the chic number one pick and finished 7-6? I know their backups are still probably good enough to start in Utah or Oregon State, but Sark better hope there aren't a lot of injuries.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Spare me. Its a long season. Although I told u all Sark was going to kick ass and win the north this year, he's still gonna get beat badly on a random road game and break down and implode when a game gets close late vs a ND or UCLA. Jus t watch

A team is never as good as it looks (USC) or as bad as it looks (UW) early I n the season. I hope we play them for the conference Championship

So UW is going to win the south division?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Interesting to see that Kim Jong Vino says that Lindy was the best QB coming out of camp and if you didn't believe that there were a lot of noses to rub in it starting with Pete ... and then when pressed on being the best QB not named Miles responding that Miles wasn't setting the world on fire ...

You know that POS is enjoying this right now while plotting his next trip to the store for a bunch of bananas.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Front page material right here.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Swaye said:

Then I watch the USC game and they're flying around and laughing and cocky and having fun. And Steve and staff are going to recruit lights out, just like they did at UW. And I'm thinking god we got screwed in that trade.

So, we found another idiot who likes grab ass and lawnmower dances. Fuck me. You really can't make this shit up.

I wasn't being a dick about it, but some extreme pressing was going on by the board thinking Fresno State would beat USC because of some distractions. USC blew them out in the bowl game and that was when Fresno State had an elite QB who put up video game numbers and a great WR.

Next week will be fun to watch. Sark is still Sark. His teams will still be undisciplined and I will believe he can win a tough road game when I see it. It hasn't happened in 4 years (USC 2010). I like the Cardinal.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he beat Stanford.

He beat Stanford twice when at Washington, as Swaye stated ... he will be better at SC based on talent alone.

He'll be exposed when he goes up against a Stoops, Miles, Saban, Mora ... before that he should win 9-10 games pretty easy.
    Are you counting 2103 as a moral victory?