Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim and AAAAAndy: Mission Accomplished

13»

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,202 Swaye's Wigwam

he beat Stanford twice when at Washington

I only count once... Fresh off the USC win in 2009, Sark got crushed. He got crushed in 2010 at home in the game where Jacks ribs were supposedly hurt. He got crushed in 2011 again. 2012 was the only win vs. Stanford.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Spare me. Its a long season. Although I told u all Sark was going to kick ass and win the north this year, he's still gonna get beat badly on a random road game and break down and implode when a game gets close late vs a ND or UCLA. Jus t watch

A team is never as good as it looks (USC) or as bad as it looks (UW) early I n the season. I hope we play them for the conference Championship

So UW is going to win the south division?
    Uhhhh WTF?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Spare me. Its a long season. Although I told u all Sark was going to kick ass and win the north this year, he's still gonna get beat badly on a random road game and break down and implode when a game gets close late vs a ND or UCLA. Jus t watch

A team is never as good as it looks (USC) or as bad as it looks (UW) early I n the season. I hope we play them for the conference Championship

So UW is going to win the south division?
    Uhhhh WTF?
    I like to be helpful.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Agree on trying to read the tea leaves too early in the season.