Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

another 2 African American starters out...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2016
    dnc said:

Cockus was a whiny little bitch.

He had good football knowledge and brought out the best in pumpy. Cockus would have been fine other than this his constant hardon for Roadie and the melodramatic "I'm leaving" "No I'm not I whooshed all of you" stuff.
    Don't forget "my Dad's health made me do it." As if everyone here isn't currently dealing with or previously dealt with family health issues.

Smart with football. Questionable bored judgement and potentially life skills. Sounds a lot lke CollegeDoog as well.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think, in hindsight, I was wrong. Sven was not insulted that RoadDawg didn't know who he was. He was insulted that someone could confuse him with Cockus.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did anyone else get hard when Harv referenced roadie's micro-penis?

NTD
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

bump

I must thank you for this.

I might have to re read the offseason of 2013.
    It was actually pretty entertaining when the mass exodus from DM to HH started in June and July. Pumpy started gaining traction (I stuck up for him btw, I like to pat myself on the back), Harv got into it with Roaddawg, Sven was doing his thing, Cockus had his crazy obsessions, and "we" were more united in our hatred of Kimmy and Fatters...well, I felt more united anyway. It's way above the last two, or this one.
    Yep, the bored was at it's best when we? were getting new recruits everyday and Aubbie and frens were telling us why 7-6 > 7-6 > 7-6. Also, Harv was still here.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This was right before I started posting here after the Harv (allegedly) ruined the dawg bored. I remember that I hated this bored during Sark's last year. Same fucking tired arguments when it had become clear that he was 7 Win Steve. This place is starting to get interesting now that it's becoming no excuses time for Pete.
  • Options

I'm glad I'm not the same poster. I was fresh out of Kimmy's.

Cockus was begging for Sven AD Harv'a acceptance. I'm sure he's still around. I miss his meltdowns.

In defense of Cockus, everyone here is either Svennyboobs or Harv, so their acceptance is pretty vital.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I miss Cockus. Trolling @puppylove_sugarsteel isn't the same without him.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

...Due to serious criminal activity (at TA&M this time). Is anybody ever going to have the balls to make comparisons to white student athletes and the statistical comparisons that show their ability to stay out of trouble while on scholarship? The facts, percentages and other pertinent statistics, are there. Why is this overlooked? How long are we going to brush this under the table before we ask WHY and react? No more with the "years of oppression ", or "discrimination ", or "growing up in a poor and difficult neighborhood or family life"! I want some freaken accountability and answers. How long until the facts emerge and this shit is brought to the pubic that should force university presidents, AD's and coaches to do something about it.

. Why are there roughly 70% african american scholarship football players who get in notable trouble with the law compared to white student athletes? For example, Of BYU's 70 athletes suspended for honor code violations in one arbitrary year, 80% were minority. Can someone explain? EVERYDAY there is a story of an African American student athlete getting arrested around the country and suspended (until the BIG game of course.) on the ESPN college football website among others.

This is an observation, not a racist comment. I'm a black man for all you know, so don't go there. I'm just tired of my brothers getting pinched by an exponential differential, and nothing being done about it.

I want more permanent suspensions, more scholarships revoked to create a deterrent to criminal behavior or ANY university code of conduct., not just a 3-game suspension during insignificant non-conference games. I'm tired of the get-out-of-jail-free passes that college athletes get today, both black and white players, but overwhelmingly black.

These allegations against the 'A&M defensive backs were VERY SERIOUS in nature. ASJ is in that group, but of less serious nature in comparison (nobody got hurt and whites' prolly compare similarly. But come on, Austin didnt hold somebody up or rob a seven-eleven. He had a few beers. We'll see how serious TAMU and the SEC is about discipline...not very I assume, and the public, universities and fans will blow it off. (see Jordan Jefferson)

When's the last time a white college scholarship athlete like Jarrett Lee (the winning qb who lost his job to the punk Jefferson after his suspension was revoked) or any white player for that matter, beat up, then kick a guy while he was down...then regained his starting job. Les Miles lost all my respect, but Les is just an example of most college football coaches, except maybe guys like Mike Riley.

Thank you @FecalFeast for the reminder.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,022
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    He sounds like Pete and his OKG bullshit.
  • Options

Pup is by far the overt racist but as far as we know he could be Black so can it

Do black people have flowing, blonde locks?
    What are implying you fucking racist?!?