Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

another 2 African American starters out...

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I vote we keep the Cracker and run RoadDawg55. Every time.

RoadDawg55 needs to get run. Fuckers like that will drag this site down. He's not even a funny doog, just a doog masquerading as a "nega" just to fit in. Totally useless.
    I like how he tries to keep his football posts so "serious". Dead Doog giveaway.
    Yes that is a dead giveaway for sure. Plus another is the fact he has no clue who you or sven is. Another dead giveaway. He needs to be Door Ass Out.
    Trying to post serious football topics and not knowing who a couple of posters are is grounds for banning? Maybe DJ can make it a requirement to explain who every poster is on the board before giving people access. Or you guys could wipe the sand out of your collective vaginas and realize that we here at Hardcore Husky are accepting of all kinds.
    There's a difference between a banning (fuck that shit) and a poster who realizes he needs to go Door. Ass. Out. for a while.
    Harv and He needs more Tim specifically said he needs to get run.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

RoadDawg55 needs to get run. Fuckers like that will drag this site down. He's not even a funny doog, just a doog masquerading as a "nega" just to fit in. Totally useless.
    You couldn't be more wrong. I've never been a doog, and my views have always been closer to the Nega's. What would you prefer this site to be? The same 8 people rehashing the same topics over and over again? Sounds like another circle jerk masquerading as a Husky Football message board.

If you've always been closer to the Negas, you should know who the fuck Harv and I are.
    I was a longtime reader on dawgman. I read from a family member's account, but never posted. I have only been posting on Husky boards for about a year. I vaguely remember the Sven handle, and I also remember Harvey Road, mainly from dawgboard.

We are all internet posters. Nobody gives a fuck about any of us. It's funny how you guys are such legends in your own mind. A legend to who? Get the fuck over yourselves. You guys are pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

Sig worthy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You couldn't be more wrong. I've never been a doog, and my views have always been closer to the Nega's. What would you prefer this site to be? The same 8 people rehashing the same topics over and over again? Sounds like another circle jerk masquerading as a Husky Football message board.

If you've always been closer to the Negas, you should know who the fuck Harv and I are.
    I was a longtime reader on dawgman. I read from a family member's account, but never posted. I have only been posting on Husky boards for about a year. I vaguely remember the Sven handle, and I also remember Harvey Road, mainly from dawgboard.

We are all internet posters. Nobody gives a fuck about any of us. It's funny how you guys are such legends in your own mind. A legend to who? Get the fuck over yourselves. You guys are pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

Your level of pressing is quite hilarious. I'm just waiting for a "ban the trolls" post from you soon or a "I'm out" post(Probably won't get that reference).

Shit I bet RoadDoog doesn't even know what Lemon Party is.

Oh it would be so wrong if Sven introduced RoadDoog to Lemon Party.
  • Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

I like how he tries to keep his football posts so "serious". Dead Doog giveaway.
    Yes that is a dead giveaway for sure. Plus another is the fact he has no clue who you or sven is. Another dead giveaway. He needs to be Door Ass Out.
    Trying to post serious football topics and not knowing who a couple of posters are is grounds for banning? Maybe DJ can make it a requirement to explain who every poster is on the board before giving people access. Or you guys could wipe the sand out of your collective vaginas and realize that we here at Hardcore Husky are accepting of all kinds.
    There's a difference between a banning (fuck that shit) and a poster who realizes he needs to go Door. Ass. Out. for a while.
    Running is not necessarily banning. You're new, so you get a break here. Last warning.
  • Options
    I never once said he should be banned. Show me a link where I said he should be banned.

I simply said he should be Door Ass Out.
  • Options

Running is not necessarily banning. You're new, so you get a break here. Last warning.
    Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • Options

I never once said he should be banned. Show me a link where I said he should be banned.

He's getting close. It's starting to get hard to watch. It's like RoadDawg55 is cuffed to a chair and HardCoreHusky is dressed in a leather bib and a mask equipped with a Shop Class full of tools. Like Hostel.

Look away.
  • Options
    This thread needs to forever be bumped. This will be the new "Ban the Trolls". RoadDoog went IssyDoog in this thread.

RoadDoog sure could use some Lemon Party to cheer him up though.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Your level of pressing is quite hilarious. I'm just waiting for a "ban the trolls" post from you soon or a "I'm out" post(Probably won't get that reference).

Damn you to hell. The dude deserves the citrus, but I'm trying to keep an ounce of class here.

If/when RoadDawg55 decides to LEAVE!, this is what I'd post if I was him:

Later guys

Ive been around Hardcore Husky a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to the Hardcore Husky guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of Hardcore Husky. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on Hardcore Husky had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since Crawley left anyways.

Take care guys
  • Options

Damn you to hell. The dude deserves the citrus, but I'm trying to keep an ounce of class here.

Later guys

Ive been around Hardcore Husky a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to the Hardcore Husky guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of Hardcore Husky. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer HH members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on Hardcore Husky had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints were getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and whats appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just dont care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you dont get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when youre screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldnt at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well its not. So, Im done.

Take care guys
    "Hey I've been a nega my whole life but what is this later guys reference"- RoadDoog.
  • Options

Later guys

Take care guys
    NOW YOUR GET IT PISSPIPES!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Laugh it now grilbutts.Who fubled wheres the ball bitch!Read it and lean dumass.First you braged rarts now we rule it Gerbic no the good team snots!Cause i was their beakshits now well the champons!!!!Hockkkkkkkk!Now you now who beat a ass cause EPSN it fact jack.Read it or weap buttlips!FIST PLACE CAUSE YOU FUBLED!NO LIE DOGS BEAT IT!!!!
  • Options

So when you replied to Harv saying he should be run by saying he should be run yourself, what you meant was that you should make fun of him until he leaves. Because you weren't already doing that.
  • Options

So when you replied to Harv saying he should be run by saying he should be run yourself, what you meant was that you should make fun of him until he leaves. Because you weren't already doing that.
    Don't ignore the fact he's basically running himself. His response to all this including PM'ing me accusing me of being Harv/Sven really outed himself.

He might as well be in prison right now and just dropped the soap. It's not a matter of if he'll get gang banged but by how many guys.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Ok now it sounds like you guys are just making stuff up. Criticism is fine (call me any name you want too) but if you re going to continue making stuff up then that isn't going to fly.
  • Options

Don't ignore the fact he's basically running himself. His response to all this including PM'ing me accusing me of being Harv/Sven really outed himself.

He might as well be in prison right now and just dropped the soap. It's not a matter of if he'll get gang banged but by how many guys.
    If someone is mistaking you for Harv, you have your own problems to deal with.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Later guys

Take care guys
    NOW YOUR GET IT PISSPIPES!!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Laugh it now grilbutts.Who fubled wheres the ball bitch!Read it and lean dumass.First you braged rarts now we rule it Gerbic no the good team snots!Cause i was their beakshits now well the champons!!!!Hockkkkkkkk!Now you now who beat a ass cause EPSN it fact jack.Read it or weap buttlips!FIST PLACE CAUSE YOU FUBLED!NO LIE DOGS BEAT IT!!!!
    I want to vote this up 100 times.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Serious querey, which negas do you remember?

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I really just remember Race, Damone, Whiskey Dawg, CFord (Steelheader's 1st name IIRC) . I don't remember all of the specific posters , but I remember in 2006 and 2007, anyone who didn't support Ty was a nega. It was amazing to me that anyone could possibly think he was a good coach. A .500 coach at Notre Dame is going to do shitty at UW.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I really just remember Race, Damone, Whiskey Dawg, CFord (Steelheader's 1st name IIRC) . I don't remember all of the specific posters , but I remember in 2006 and 2007, anyone who didn't support Ty was a nega. It was amazing to me that anyone could possibly think he was a good coach. A .500 coach at Notre Dame is going to do shitty at UW.

Pretty much what I thought - looks like you only visited the Premium Boreds (IHTG!!!), which would explain your lack of exposure to Harv and Svensboro.
  • Options

Pretty much what I thought - looks like you only visited the Premium Boreds (IHTG!!!), which would explain your lack of exposure to Harv and Svensboro.
    Lol. Look a reasonable explanation instead of "FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US".