Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

another 2 African American starters out...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I vote we keep the Cracker and run RoadDawg55. Every time.

RoadDawg55 needs to get run. Fuckers like that will drag this site down. He's not even a funny doog, just a doog masquerading as a "nega" just to fit in. Totally useless.
    You couldn't be more wrong. I've never been a doog, and my views have always been closer to the Nega's. What would you prefer this site to be? The same 8 people rehashing the same topics over and over again? Sounds like another circle jerk masquerading as a Husky Football message board.

If you've always been closer to the Negas, you should know who the fuck Harv and I are.
    I was a longtime reader on dawgman. I read from a family member's account, but never posted. I have only been posting on Husky boards for about a year. I vaguely remember the Sven handle, and I also remember Harvey Road, mainly from dawgboard.

We are all internet posters. Nobody gives a fuck about any of us. It's funny how you guys are such legends in your own mind. A legend to who? Get the fuck over yourselves. You guys are pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

Serious querey, which negas do you remember?

I really just remember Race, Damone, Whiskey Dawg, CFord (Steelheader's 1st name IIRC) . I don't remember all of the specific posters , but I remember in 2006 and 2007, anyone who didn't support Ty was a nega. It was amazing to me that anyone could possibly think he was a good coach. A .500 coach at Notre Dame is going to do shitty at UW.

Pretty much what I thought - looks like you only visited the Premium Boreds (IHTG!!!), which would explain your lack of exposure to Harv and Svensboro.
    Lol. Look a reasonable explanation instead of "FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US".
    The precedent has been set. You have to be nice and friendly to everyone or you'll get banned by Kim Grinolds Derek Johnson.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

RoadDawg55 needs to get run. Fuckers like that will drag this site down. He's not even a funny doog, just a doog masquerading as a "nega" just to fit in. Totally useless.
    You couldn't be more wrong. I've never been a doog, and my views have always been closer to the Nega's. What would you prefer this site to be? The same 8 people rehashing the same topics over and over again? Sounds like another circle jerk masquerading as a Husky Football message board.

If you've always been closer to the Negas, you should know who the fuck Harv and I are.
    I was a longtime reader on dawgman. I read from a family member's account, but never posted. I have only been posting on Husky boards for about a year. I vaguely remember the Sven handle, and I also remember Harvey Road, mainly from dawgboard.

We are all internet posters. Nobody gives a fuck about any of us. It's funny how you guys are such legends in your own mind. A legend to who? Get the fuck over yourselves. You guys are pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

I really just remember Race, Damone, Whiskey Dawg, CFord (Steelheader's 1st name IIRC) . I don't remember all of the specific posters , but I remember in 2006 and 2007, anyone who didn't support Ty was a nega. It was amazing to me that anyone could possibly think he was a good coach. A .500 coach at Notre Dame is going to do shitty at UW.

Pretty much what I thought - looks like you only visited the Premium Boreds (IHTG!!!), which would explain your lack of exposure to the real story about what was going down.
    The free boreds (RIP) always had better information than the premium boreds (IHTG) ever did.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Pretty much what I thought - looks like you only visited the Premium Boreds (IHTG!!!), which would explain your lack of exposure to Harv and Svensboro.
    Lol. Look a reasonable explanation instead of "FUCK YOU YOU'RE NOT ONE OF US".
    The precedent has been set. You have to be nice and friendly to everyone or you'll get banned by Kim Grinolds Derek Johnson.
    This isn't the Supreme Court, bro. The precedent has been sent. Lol. Simmer down.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

We are all internet posters. Nobody gives a fuck about any of us. It's funny how you guys are such legends in your own mind. A legend to who? Get the fuck over yourselves. You guys are pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality fo

Good post Road. couldn't agree more. I love posting with these dipshited band geek dawgman rejects. I was a cunt gatherer, these chimps are prolly all world-of-warcraft goons who gathered other WOW fellas to play on Saturday nights.. Especially that comic book princess Race.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Please take this to the Hardcore White Supremacy board where it belongs</blockquote

Don't let the facts slap you in your Twat. Or just run around with your PC badge instead of addressing a topic that is ripe for discussion. Is it too offensive for you little Timmy. Did your lefty parents teach you to think on your own you cowardice little Pussy. I suppose you believe the AP's take on Obama's improving economy and skewed unemployment/jobs figures. Crawl out of your mommy's womb Banana. Then maybe I can pound some sense into her with my Dole!

Its college football. Everything isn't perfect in case you couldn't tell. Things that hurt college football should be addressed too, to make it the best sport it can be. That's my concern as I love this sport, and its spiraling downhill bananabreath.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I think he's trying to be funny. He calls Jarrett Lee a "winning quarterback". That's the guy who threw 16 interceptions in a season, 7 of which were returned for touchdowns. And LSU had another player arrested and suspended for that bar fight he's referencing. White linebacker Josh Johns.

I actually think he's serious.

That or he's * insert internet troll here * using one of his 17 names.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Please take this to the Hardcore White Supremacy board where it belongs

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

...Due to serious criminal activity (at TA&M this time).

This is an observation, not a racist comment. I'm a black man for all you know, so don't go there. I'm just tired of my brothers getting pinched by an exponential differential, and nothing being done about it.

Only racism can account for it. Good luck in your search for irony there........ for we live and play games in the most racially diverse and thus the most racist nation the World has ever seen. Answers never come from those of us who can't or won't understand the question.

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    I take exception to this! I went to Ole Miss and I did not have a hood. They were not standard issue; only the rich kids could afford to have custom hoods and robes made.
    AZDuck said:

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,943
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

bump

I must thank you for this.

I might have to re read the offseason of 2013.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    He said he's black, as far as we know

Guys he said he was black so it can't be racist

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bring_Back_Our_Cockus
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Praise to #MyAPAG for helping keep RoadDawg around this bitch. He's come along nicely.