Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dow Hits All Time High at 38,000

HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,762 Swaye's Wigwam
What does your 401k and Stock Portfolios look like today fellas? Man is it awful out there!!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
    Democrats are the party of Wall Street

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,212
    HuskyBuck said:

What does your 401k and Stock Portfolios look like today fellas? Man is it awful out there!!

I can't touch that money for another 25 years. Housing is unaffordable everywhere (thankfully we bought in 2018) and my dollar doesn't go nearly as far as it did in 2020.
  • HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,762 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyBuck said:

I can't touch that money for another 25 years. Housing is unaffordable everywhere (thankfully we bought in 2018) and my dollar doesn't go nearly as far as it did in 2020.
    You can't touch money in your stock portfolio for 25 years?? I bought a house in 2023. Im not Elon Musk with unlimited money. Its completely doable as long you are financially responsble.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,212
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

You can't touch money in your stock portfolio for 25 years?? I bought a house in 2023. Im not Elon Musk with unlimited money. Its completely doable as long you are financially responsble.
    My money is in my retirement account. Not gambling / day trading the stock market as supplemental income. Re: homes, if you bought in 2023 you're doing far better than the average American. Perhaps divorce yourself from your personal reality and look at what's going on for the rest of the nation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/homes-for-sale-affordable-housing-prices/
    edited January 19

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

My money is in my retirement account. Not gambling / day trading the stock market as supplemental income. Re: homes, if you bought in 2023 you're doing far better than the average American. Perhaps divorce yourself from your personal reality and look at what's going on for the rest of the nation.

Jesus anus, get a financial advisor yo and get it together. The ones that can't afford those prices are peeps who haven't sorted their finances out.

Here's a free, unbiased, financial tip for all of you of you out there (since it appears you're having problems). If you're super confident that Trump will get elected in November, you should get your money in the market NOW and forego your trip to the SuperBowl that you can not afford or what not. The market will take off once that news comes in.

Thats all you get from me, if you want any more advice it'll cost you.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,057 Standard Supporter
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Jesus anus, get a financial advisor yo and get it together. The ones that can't afford those prices are peeps who haven't sorted their finances out.

Here's a free, unbiased, financial tip for all of you of you out there (since it appears you're having problems). If you're super confident that Trump will get elected in November, you should get your money in the market NOW and forego your trip to the SuperBowl that you can not afford or what not. The market will take off once that news comes in.

List the pro-private sector business policies of the dementia patient's administration that benefit the average Joe? Don't hurt yourself.

The democrats are the party of I got mine fuck you loser

Or in this case, "Jesus, you make poor financial decisions, what do you fucking expect" based on the examples some of you have provided here.

Again, Im shocked were on different sides of the field on this one.

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

So basically your stance is that it's not a problem that the overwhelming majority of Americans can't afford homes right now and are living paycheck to paycheck because you're not in that situation yourself. It's just basic education and not a problem with the economy. Got it.
    My stance is, it is certainly not impossible to afford housing for the average Joe if you make the right decisions, that is correct. If I could jump into your bodies, I guarantee you I could get it done in 2 years tops no matter where you're at in life.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,938 Swaye's Wigwam
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,413

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

So basically your stance is that it's not a problem that the overwhelming majority of Americans can't afford homes right now and are living paycheck to paycheck because you're not in that situation yourself. It's just basic education and not a problem with the economy. Got it.
    My stance is, it is certainly not impossible to afford housing for the average Joe if you make the right decisions, that is correct. If I could jump into your bodies, I guarantee you I could get it done in 2 years tops no matter where you're at in life.
    I can't imagine why this wouldn't be a popular message with voters. "You're too dumb, let me show you how to do it." I'm looking forward to Biden attempting to sell the record stock market while people drown in record credit card debt and can't afford to move.
    No one is claiming calling losers losers is good politics, loser.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

HuskyBuck said:

So @HHusky and his butt-buddy will label you a loser.

See how faggotry works?
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

You're obviously a grifter who's never worked an honest day in your life.

Realty, Banking, or Government?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,678 Standard Supporter

I miss REAL Democrats damn it

Scoop and Maggie aren’t walking through that door anytime soon.

The democrats are the party of - you bought mine for me - now fuck you loser

*fixed