Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIFITA AND McMillan!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,595
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

I’m surprised mostly that they wouldn’t come for the Big 10. I guess weather matters. Or they’re more pissed at Fish than I appreciate.

Fifita is cool, nothing special. Tmac and that tackle Saviinea we're the real coup. Don't think Fifita is much better than Rogers. Both physically limited and rely on playing on time. Lets see how he does without Fisch.
    Well fifita was going to be a rs-so, and given that he's sub 6'0 could have been here a minute... Rogers has a year max if he comes back

There's value in having a long term qb like that, or any position really, would gaskin had been a better player if he could have left earlier instead of playing it out?

Idk man, call me a negative faggot or whatever but not pulling this manlet is a huge loss

Cope however you want to but we're back to jimmy days until fisch gets at least a class in, and this shouldn't be the case right off a natty appearance
    We laughed and scoffed at @Tequilla's TCU crew last season, and now UW is going to give that team a run for its money in terms of a precipitous fall
    Disagree
    TCU went 5-7 last year. So you're saying you've got UW winning 7-9 games?
    UW going to a bowl game Dawg.

The roster isn't close to set, overreactions everywhere.
    Here's a large part of my reasoning. Even if we end up relatively satisfied with how the spring roster turns out, all things considered, we still are starting basically from scratch on the offensive line. As everyone knows, it takes time and dedication for an O-line unit to develop and gel. OTOH, we do benefit from a weak schedule until the Michigan game.
    Was saying this before DeBoer left and still am. No reason to not be able to get to 5-0 and welcome Michigan to Husky Stadium. Pretty sure they legit lose all but like 4-5 starters combined on both sides of the, including their QB, and probably Harbaugh (seems like a great idea for them to promote their OC of an offense that is borderline Donovanesque). Fanduel won't have us favored, but let's set up this game and see what happens. The back half of the course is really tough, will be fun though and there's no 2022 Georgias on it.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’m struggling to find 8 wins on the schedule.

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    Northwestern - W
    at Rutgers - W
    Michigan - Toss Up
    at Iowa - Toss Up
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - W
    at Oregon - L

UW finds a way to win one of the toss up games, loses a game it should win, and voila 8-4.

At this point in time I cannot predict a UW loss at home. Huskeieieiei stadium is a hell of a home field advantage. Michigan is losing a ton of production and will also be a very different looking team.

It's definitely doable depending on the transfers that we reel in via the portal

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    Northwestern - L(B1G version of Cal, we always lose to NW... 13-7 type game)
    at Rutgers - L ( Rutgers is not the Rutgers of 2020)
    Michigan - W (paybacks a biatch)
    at Iowa - L(Why can't we stop the f'n run)
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - L
    at Oregon - L

6-6 and bowel eligible! Winning the JoAnns Thread the Needle Bowl will be special especially when half our roster sits out
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Nobody even knows who the qb will be let alonewhat the rest of the roster is going to look like maybe LIPO.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 21

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    Northwestern - W
    at Rutgers - W
    Michigan - Toss Up
    at Iowa - Toss Up
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - W
    at Oregon - L

UW finds a way to win one of the toss up games, loses a game it should win, and voila 8-4.

At this point in time I cannot predict a UW loss at home. Huskeieieiei stadium is a hell of a home field advantage. Michigan is losing a ton of production and will also be a very different looking team.

It's definitely doable depending on the transfers that we reel in via the portal
    UW is not winning 8 games with the current OL/DL... will struggle to win even 4... Is there even a starting C or G on the roster at this point?

expected wins is entirely dependent on the OL/DL portal guys that maybe get signed... but UW seems unique in that most everyone is leaving and the one school WE were entirely dependent on pillaging has the most loyal cartel members in the country.

Even with good OL/DL signings (which aren't looking like they are going to happen)

Michigan is not a toss-up
    playing @ Iowa next year with mediocre lines is a likely loss
    USC is never a likely W unless they are completely imploding
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dannarc said:

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    Northwestern - W
    at Rutgers - W
    Michigan - Toss Up
    at Iowa - Toss Up
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - W
    at Oregon - L

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - L
    at Oregon - L

6-6 and bowel eligible! Winning the JoAnns Thread the Needle Bowl will be special especially when half our roster sits out
    Rutgers still sucks. They are not good.

If this was @ NW I would agree, but we should be able to get by them at home.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

lol

I was told the biggest reason to hire Fishdick was to snag 10-12 great players, including a top QB, to stabilize the team and prevent having a complete dumpster fire rebuild. Um....

What did we pay this guy, 7.75M per? He can't do the one thing he was hired to do? Cool, I guess.

Embarrassing. Either quit or don’t. Otherwise LIPO.
    lol
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited January 21
    It's tough to predict anything until we see what our rebuilt OL and DL line look like. It could be a tough year.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

dannarc said:

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    Northwestern - W
    at Rutgers - W
    Michigan - Toss Up
    at Iowa - Toss Up
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - W
    at Oregon - L

Weber State - W
    Eastern Michigan - W
    WSU - W
    at Indiana - W
    USC - W
    at Penn State - L
    UCLA - L
    at Oregon - L

Rutgers still sucks. They are not good.

If this was @ NW I would agree, but we should be able to get by them at home.
    Again, what the fuck makes you say that when you literally can't name two potential starters on offense... Can you even name two on defense?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Nobody even knows who the qb will be let alonewhat the rest of the roster is going to look like maybe LIPO.
    The only thing I'm confident in is that the B1G is full of filler teams that are truly dreadful year in and year out.

Other than that there's far too many premature Peters tap dancing on our grave when poaching season is still in full swing.
  • Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 184
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Winning 8 games next year is the floor, the roster will be just fine come August.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Winning 8 games next year is the floor, the roster will be just fine come August.

Yup

Ptsd doogs are retarded
  • Options

I'll be Dooging pretty f'n hard if this is the case. For some reason I can't quit, I want to, but I can't @Swaye I am an idiot

I dropped the Mariners and don't give a shit about the Seahawks, wtf is wrong with me.

I'm still chafed from losing the Natty.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Yup

Ptsd doogs are retarded
    Ptsd?

Lmao, bro I ask again, name 3 starters between the offense and defense

You literally have no fucking clue what fisch can put together outside of missing his own qb/wr
  • Options
    PGOS is a total straightjacket Doog, but he is usually right more than he's not, I have a suspicion he will be right again, but there is zero evidence to back it up @faithbasedDoog
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yup

Ptsd doogs are retarded
    Why stop there? You are a PTSD doog unless you are predicting 12+ wins next year

I cant name 5 starters on offense and defense but I can just feel it or something

Anyone who disagrees with me is a doog
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

gmo said:

gmo said:

Assuming Rogers stays, all the pieces are there for a good offense besides the offensive line (which is a big besides).

If Fisch is who he thinks he is, he makes that a focus in the portal and gets at least one of Buelow/Kalepo to come back.

Is Mele playing or is he having to medically retire? Brailsford wasn't even supposed to be the starter. Same with one of the guards, Memelord was gonna start.

how about that run defense? Well defense overall?

Defense will be fine if we can portal in 1-2 more studs on the DL.

Last I heard the ASU and Montana State guys are still committed? They are good.
    I really hope that you are right.
    By "fine", I mean good enough to go 8-4 or so.

I'm not expecting to contend for the playoffs in year 1 with Fisch.
    BJ’s taking visits else where. He gone. I bet.