Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIFITA AND McMillan!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,165
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I’m surprised mostly that they wouldn’t come for the Big 10. I guess weather matters. Or they’re more pissed at Fish than I appreciate.

I think it was a combination of $$$ from the AZ landlord booster and the appeal to their cultural emphasis on family loyalty
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

bigcc said:

I’m surprised mostly that they wouldn’t come for the Big 10. I guess weather matters. Or they’re more pissed at Fish than I appreciate.

Fifita is cool, nothing special. Tmac and that tackle Saviinea we're the real coup. Don't think Fifita is much better than Rogers. Both physically limited and rely on playing on time. Lets see how he does without Fisch.
    Well fifita was going to be a rs-so, and given that he's sub 6'0 could have been here a minute... Rogers has a year max if he comes back

There's value in having a long term qb like that, or any position really, would gaskin had been a better player if he could have left earlier instead of playing it out?

Idk man, call me a negative faggot or whatever but not pulling this manlet is a huge loss

Cope however you want to but we're back to jimmy days until fisch gets at least a class in, and this shouldn't be the case right off a natty appearance
    We laughed and scoffed at @Tequilla's TCU crew last season, and now UW is going to give that team a run for its money in terms of a precipitous fall
    Disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

bigcc said:

Fifita is cool, nothing special. Tmac and that tackle Saviinea we're the real coup. Don't think Fifita is much better than Rogers. Both physically limited and rely on playing on time. Lets see how he does without Fisch.
    Well fifita was going to be a rs-so, and given that he's sub 6'0 could have been here a minute... Rogers has a year max if he comes back

There's value in having a long term qb like that, or any position really, would gaskin had been a better player if he could have left earlier instead of playing it out?

Idk man, call me a negative faggot or whatever but not pulling this manlet is a huge loss

Cope however you want to but we're back to jimmy days until fisch gets at least a class in, and this shouldn't be the case right off a natty appearance
    We laughed and scoffed at @Tequilla's TCU crew last season, and now UW is going to give that team a run for its money in terms of a precipitous fall
    Disagree
    TCU went 5-7 last year. So you're saying you've got UW winning 7-9 games?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

Disagree
    UW going to a bowl game Dawg.

The roster isn't close to set, overreactions everywhere.
    If UW goes 6-7 with a loss in the Poulon Weedeater Bowl, you don't get a smidge of credit
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,012
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    Founders Club

trublue said:

Why did you go to Arizona to play football?
    Gronk: “Pool parties.”

Why would they want to play football in Seattle?
    They’re not interested in academics.

Offer them a bigger bag than AZ is currently giving them. Problem solved.

College football in the Pacific NW is special every November. Great weather.

Don’t you have a corpse to dig up and fuck or something?
    Dont knock it till u try it bruh
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

bigcc said:

Disagree
    UW going to a bowl game Dawg.

The roster isn't close to set, overreactions everywhere.
    Here's a large part of my reasoning. Even if we end up relatively satisfied with how the spring roster turns out, all things considered, we still are starting basically from scratch on the offensive line. As everyone knows, it takes time and dedication for an O-line unit to develop and gel. OTOH, we do benefit from a weak schedule until the Michigan game.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Assuming Rogers stays, all the pieces are there for a good offense besides the offensive line (which is a big besides).

If Fisch is who he thinks he is, he makes that a focus in the portal and gets at least one of Buelow/Kalepo to come back.

Is Mele playing or is he having to medically retire? Brailsford wasn't even supposed to be the starter. Same with one of the guards, Memelord was gonna start.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,307
    Founders Club

Assuming Rogers stays, all the pieces are there for a good offense besides the offensive line (which is a big besides).

If Fisch is who he thinks he is, he makes that a focus in the portal and gets at least one of Buelow/Kalepo to come back.

Is Mele playing or is he having to medically retire? Brailsford wasn't even supposed to be the starter. Same with one of the guards, Memelord was gonna start.

They tried to get me to forget about Gaaaaaaard but I says no way, Jose.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    Standard Supporter

Mele was part of the 2018 class. I don't think he has eligibility left and he'd have to lobby the NCAA for one more year which might really suck to do after coming off a season ending injury.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    Swaye said:

lol

I was told the biggest reason to hire Fishdick was to snag 10-12 great players, including a top QB, to stabilize the team and prevent having a complete dumpster fire rebuild. Um....

What did we pay this guy, 7.75M per? He can't do the one thing he was hired to do? Cool, I guess.

Embarrassing. Either quit or don’t. Otherwise LIPO.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

how about that run defense? Well defense overall?

• Options
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

Defense will be fine if we can portal in 1-2 more studs on the DL.

Last I heard the ASU and Montana State guys are still committed? They are good.
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

gmo said:

I really hope that you are right.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

gmo said:

I really hope that you are right.
    By "fine", I mean good enough to go 8-4 or so.

I'm not expecting to contend for the playoffs in year 1 with Fisch.
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    I’m struggling to find 8 wins on the schedule.