Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington vs. Texas Sugar Bowl Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Herbie giving Sark a big sloppy blow job again.

R I P @WhiskeyDawg
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,361
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But it wasn’t. Because there is only one Cuog
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,878
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Where’s that SEC cocksucker now?? All Big10 final! The SEC can suck my balls.

On another note, classy Texas fans all came to shake my hand at the end even though they’re devastated. That’s a great fanbase. I’m glad they didn’t Vince Young us

Hi Damone
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECisKing said:

dude my heart never beat that hard for any sports event lol

Right! Just the last two minutes. Still pounding.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,285
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

Go have a drink, folks. Well fucking deserved.

Just poured a whiskey. Cheers, Pod
    Pour me two please
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893

I had no issue with Johnson getting those carries. He has good hands. A first down wins the game. Handing it off eats a few more seconds off the clock vs a kneel, which would have helped. The injury was just a freak thing.

Have Penix dance around for three seconds and take a knee three times and you're punting with 15 seconds left. They catch the punt with 10 and fuck around for two plays while DeBoer gets a Gatorade bath.
    I wanted to enjoy that one. I feel robbed, lol. Seriously, I just want to feel good.

UW deserves to be respected as a dominant team, not fucking lucky or unlucky team.
    If you don't feel good after that you must be one miserable bastard
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had no issue with Johnson getting those carries. He has good hands. A first down wins the game. Handing it off eats a few more seconds off the clock vs a kneel, which would have helped. The injury was just a freak thing.

Have Penix dance around for three seconds and take a knee three times and you're punting with 15 seconds left. They catch the punt with 10 and fuck around for two plays while DeBoer gets a Gatorade bath.
    speaking of Gatorade, where was the tub full of cotton to dump on deboer?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sandra6 said:

Hopefully Johnson and Muhammad will be able to play against Michigan. Of course, neither of those injuries would have happened if we had taken knees.

We?
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    bigcc said:

I wanted to enjoy that one. I feel robbed, lol. Seriously, I just want to feel good.

UW deserves to be respected as a dominant team, not fucking lucky or unlucky team.
    If you don't feel good after that you must be one miserable bastard
    There's an art to winning Natty's. '91 team mastered it. I'm a natty connoseiur.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yeah but you can’t lucky your way to 15-0.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sandra6 said:

Hopefully Johnson and Muhammad will be able to play against Michigan. Of course, neither of those injuries would have happened if we had taken knees.

Muhammad was back on the field. I saw Dillon standing on the field after the game. Don't know if he cramped or fucked up his foot.
    PrayingDoog.gif it was just a cramp. I doubt it tho
  • Options
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

RoadTrip said:

Was Deboer trying desperately to channel his inner Lanning in this fucking game???

No.... He didn't lose
    Are you fucking kidding me? The scenario to win that game is knee, knee punt the fucking ball into the end zone. Texas has to go 80 yards in 15 fucking seconds to win.
  • Options
    Founders Club

You sir deserve $5,000,000 in salary a year.