Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

sitting penix

124»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The meltdown if Morris starts next year will be hilarious

If DeBoer can get Haener playing well, he can get Morris playing well
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Morris, Morris...crisp today;)
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How do we even run the same offense next year with Morris starting. He will throw a ton of picks.

I hope Grubb was right about DeBoer's mindset on offense, and when he's gone next year there is a commitment to the run with Rogers.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not acceptable. Not good enough.

Any potential fringe first rounder in the ‘25 draft that isn’t on a perennial top 10 should be eye fucking Grubbs O (sans last week).
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    “Under the weather” usually means “he’s got the flu” not “he is probably facing double amputation, so we are seeking the best medical providers in the world and he’s got an appointment in Eugene tomorrow.”
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Dylan Morris and Scott Huff

Some of you don't deserve nice things

Yeah...

like you after you fired Don James when he was getting his reads down
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dylan Morris and Scott Huff

Some of you don't deserve nice things

Yeah...

like you after you fired Don James when he was getting his reads down
    At least you know you're one of them
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Sit the best QB any of us has ever seen in our lifetims at UW in the middle of an undefeated season with him the leading the candidate for the Heisman while ranked 5th in the cuntry? I just want to make sure I am understanding the dumb shit some of you are saying correctly.

Yeah I'm not buying in. This isn't a fantasy team. You don't sit your Heisman candidate qb on a whim or a feeling. He had guys in his face all game, threw one lame duck pick, and missed one out pattern (then proceeded to throw darts on several more)

He was still zipping the ball like always from what I could see. He is the team. If Penix and the med staff and coaches think he can play then he should sure as fuck play.
    He was not zipping the ball like always

He was off and his ribs were bruised

Get him some more vicodin from here on out
    You saying that with such authority means fuck all. Show me the "off" passes and see if it amounts to more than those I mentioned. He was off because he was under pressure on every drop back. He's not used to it and it wasn't until late that they started calling reasonable pass plays against that defense. He could have hit 5-7 yard out patterns all day.

Edit...Penix with sore ribs is light years better than the panic stricken, scatter armed midget you guys are trying to risk a game by starting. Man I can't believe we're still discussing this. We've seen him play.
    I said from his first throw if the night, he just looked off. His delivery didn’t look normal. It looked hindered. Getting his ass kicked all night definitely didn’t help tho
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Sit the best QB any of us has ever seen in our lifetims at UW in the middle of an undefeated season with him the leading the candidate for the Heisman while ranked 5th in the cuntry? I just want to make sure I am understanding the dumb shit some of you are saying correctly.

Yeah I'm not buying in. This isn't a fantasy team. You don't sit your Heisman candidate qb on a whim or a feeling. He had guys in his face all game, threw one lame duck pick, and missed one out pattern (then proceeded to throw darts on several more)

He was still zipping the ball like always from what I could see. He is the team. If Penix and the med staff and coaches think he can play then he should sure as fuck play.

You saying that with such authority means fuck all. Show me the "off" passes and see if it amounts to more than those I mentioned. He was off because he was under pressure on every drop back. He's not used to it and it wasn't until late that they started calling reasonable pass plays against that defense. He could have hit 5-7 yard out patterns all day.

Edit...Penix with sore ribs is light years better than the panic stricken, scatter armed midget you guys are trying to risk a game by starting. Man I can't believe we're still discussing this. We've seen him play.
    I said from his first throw if the night, he just looked off. His delivery didn’t look normal. It looked hindered. Getting his ass kicked all night definitely didn’t help tho
    We saw the exact same thing, there's an early throw where it's obvious he's fucked up and can't put his body into it.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread died of pancreatic cancer and has reincarnated.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

We saw the exact same thing, there's an early throw where it's obvious he's fucked up and can't put his body into it.
    Hopefully they are just bruised ribs rather than something more serious and he'll be much better after another week.

Would be ideal if the OL is totally healthy.