Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

sitting penix

I think he’s a little banged up, when he missed a wide open 9 yard out to rome in the 4th something seemed wrong. Do you sit him this week if he is?

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Unleash the Mo
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I think he’s a little banged up, when he missed a wide open 9 yard out to rome in the 4th something seemed wrong. Do you sit him this week if he is?

Only if you want to kill the Heisman hype. If he’s injured they better get him right before Utah.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Let Dylan coook!!!
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes. Sit him. I don’t think he’s right either. My guess is “cramps” is a sly way of saying minor cartilage damage to his ribs. He can reestablish his trophy campaign with wins over USC, Utah and OSU. Morris should be enough to beat Stanford. If he’s not, take down the banner.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,555
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, Penix needs to run and I'm guessing he's hurt and won't right now. There's plays including his first INT where the field is just wide open and the fact teams know he won't at all is making him really easy to defend.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

No

Remember when Keith Price was hurting and Sark started Nick Montana against OSU in 2011? Then Montana sucked, so they put in Price in the 2nd half but it wasn't enough and we lost.

The coaches need to scheme a game plan to keep Penix upright and untouched (and for defenders to stop slapping down his balls)
    Rastafarian Jenkins dropping the most wide open TD of all time
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Sit the best QB any of us has ever seen in our lifetims at UW in the middle of an undefeated season with him the leading the candidate for the Heisman while ranked 5th in the cuntry? I just want to make sure I am understanding the dumb shit some of you are saying correctly.

You have no idea the physiological damage this asu game did to the HH base