Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I like ...

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,495 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    OZONE said:

haie said:

@PurpleJ "Mathew 19:whatever"

You can be a disease-ridden, drugged out degenerate fuckwad who reads Christopher Hitchens everyday and still go to a christian soup kitchen, get fed, tell them you hate God as you walk back to the park and shoot up again, and come back the next day and still get fed.

Shit on their beliefs all you want, but that's American Christianity in a fucking nut shell.

You left out the part where the priests give it to the alter boys in the 2 hole.
    So it's possible for human beings charged with doing the right thing to actually do something abhorrent instead?

You don't say.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,791
    OZONE said:

haie said:

You can be a disease-ridden, drugged out degenerate fuckwad who reads Christopher Hitchens everyday and still go to a christian soup kitchen, get fed, tell them you hate God as you walk back to the park and shoot up again, and come back the next day and still get fed.

Shit on their beliefs all you want, but that's American Christianity in a fucking nut shell.

You left out the part where the priests give it to the alter boys in the 2 hole.
    Great use of the same recycled joke that someone else already made earlier in the thread. Wow.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

Great use of the same recycled joke that someone else already made earlier in the thread. Wow.
    Most Christians recycle as well.

#earthfirstthenheaven
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

Oh sorry. I skipped over part of the thread where you and Damone were having a pillow fight so maybe I missed it.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    A camel? That's one big fucking needle.
    haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

So it's possible for human beings charged with doing the right thing to actually do something abhorrent instead?

You don't say.
    Can you name an institution that molest more children?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.
    NAMBLA
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.
    Are you talking about Catholics? Or Christians?

None the less, as a religion, Islam easily holds the molestation of children crown. It's not even close.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.
    NAMBLA
    Witty, but I think the Holy See wins on volume:

The John Jay report tabulated a total of 4,392 priests and deacons in the U.S. against whom allegations of sexual abuse had been made.

Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered that there were 1,100 people on the NAMBLA rolls.

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.

None the less, as a religion, Islam easily holds the molestation of children crown. It's not even close.
    I think the topic of the thread is US christian churches. Last I checked, catholics are christians, so not following your question.
    edited July 2014
    AZDuck said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.
    NAMBLA

The John Jay report tabulated a total of 4,392 priests and deacons in the U.S. against whom allegations of sexual abuse had been made.

Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered that there were 1,100 people on the NAMBLA rolls.

Was The question was victims in the u.s.? As a group, I don't know the number of victims of the organizations. I'd also through out gangs such as Ms-13 who deal heavily in sex trafficking of minors. Those are some pretty big numbers.

Who knows.

But worldwide, Islam holds a significant advantage that will never be passed.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,318 Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys seem to know a lot about molestation.
    HuskyJW said:

You guys seem to know a lot about molestation.

Ignore the news much?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,791
    edited July 2014
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.

I think the topic of the thread is US christian churches. Last I checked, catholics are christians, so not following your question.
    jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm

I know you probably won't read it, but you should. This outlines most of the major grievances with the theology/history of the Catholic church.
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.

I know you probably won't read it, but you should. This outlines most of the major grievances with the theology/history of the Catholic church.
    Regardless of the differences that the various denominations have with each other, they are all still under the Christian umbrella.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.
    NAMBLA

Was The question was victims in the u.s.? As a group, I don't know the number of victims of the organizations. I'd also through out gangs such as Ms-13 who deal heavily in sex trafficking of minors. Those are some pretty big numbers.

Who knows.

But worldwide, Islam holds a significant advantage that will never be passed.
    Man-Love Thursday. Still a thing.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2014
    OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.

Regardless of the differences that the various denominations have with each other, they are all still under the Christian umbrella.
    If you can't see the difference between an organization that forbids clergy from having sex and in turn produces a sickening rate of molesters, and those that don't forbid leadership from sex and coincidentally doesn't produce a high rate of molestering, I can't help you.
    dnc said:

OZONE said:

PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

You don't say.

If you can't see the difference between an organization that forbids clergy from having sex and in turn produces a sickening rate of molesters, and those that don't forbid leadership from sex and coincidentally doesn't produce a high rate of molestering, I can't help you.
    If you can't see that both of those organizations still call themselves christian, and are considered by the vast majority of everything to be so, then it is you that can't be helped.