Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

time to end dawgman

Comments

• Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    It's funny how Kim banned many for bashing on a fat alcoholic coach making millions yet finds nothing wrong with bashing on the kids.
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Luckily, the lemon party trio has no power or sway whatsoever. He's committing for the school and for Petersen. The inane drollings of a few message board moderator boy stalkers have no clout with him at all. Their efforts to get him to decommit are as pitiful as they are disgraceful.

Usually, I think the lemon party trio are just mostly harmless retards who suck at everything at life, but situations like this make me really think they need a good curb stomping.
    This message is Pulu approved
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    that place is a gloryhole
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Why is Kim bashing Browning? Doesn't he know recruits read his boards?

It's funny, but Kim was the one who always said, "recruits read the board" and blamed posters for Sark losing the 2012 bumper crop. After that event, Kim said he was clamping down, yada, yada. I guess things are different now that Sark is gone.

I love the fact that Peterman will never give them access. Kim and the other lemons know the drinking and bullshitting with coaches is over and it pisses them off. No special access, no favors, nothing. That's why Kim is such a cunt about Peterman before he's even coached a game.
    It was worse than that Roadie. Kim publicly said that Sark told him that DMc's message boards "killed recruiting this year." That's a direct quote.
    He's mentally ill.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

It's funny, but Kim was the one who always said, "recruits read the board" and blamed posters for Sark losing the 2012 bumper crop. After that event, Kim said he was clamping down, yada, yada. I guess things are different now that Sark is gone.

I love the fact that Peterman will never give them access. Kim and the other lemons know the drinking and bullshitting with coaches is over and it pisses them off. No special access, no favors, nothing. That's why Kim is such a cunt about Peterman before he's even coached a game.
    It was worse than that Roadie. Kim publicly said that Sark told him that DMc's message boards "killed recruiting this year." That's a direct quote.
    Then, in good conscience, it should have been shut down post haste
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

The little derelict and fat fucks, not to mention "insiders" like Bleenor and JohnB, are cool dudes when they hang out with coaches. They get pictures in publications (usually just their own) that some people read (thousands online at any one time). Take that away and they know they're just average, or below average, local celebrity wannabes. Why wouldn't they go down kicking and screaming?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    chuck said:

The little derelict and fat fucks, not to mention "insiders" like Bleenor and JohnB, are cool dudes when they hang out with coaches. They get pictures in publications (usually just their own) that some people read (thousands online at any one time). Take that away and they know they're just average, or below average, local celebrity wannabes. Why wouldn't they go down kicking and screaming?
    Little Kimmy is starting to pack on the pounds too. Probably because of wine "tastings".

• Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    Meek said:

I believe that was Kim hanging out with Stringfellow

Even though that joke has been said like 23000000 times already I still laugh every time.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,389 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

He's mentally ill.
    I don't agree with that. IMO he just has a massive ego problem that spurs arrogance and overrides common sense.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited July 2014
    I am literally shocked every time I see a recent picture of Griswold. He has aged 15 years in the past 2-3. The bloated, unkempt alcoholic look isn't a good look for anybody but he just looks pathetic.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

I am literally shocked every time I see a recent picture of Griswold. He has aged 15 years in the past 2-3. The bloated, unkempt alcoholic look isn't a good look for anybody but he just looks pathetic.

At this point he's just trying to catch up with Ektard and F3.