Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

time to end dawgman

124»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Meek said:

I believe that was Kim hanging out with Stringfellow
    Even though that joke has been said like 23000000 times already I still laugh every time.

how many chins is he sporting there?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2014

chuck said:

Why is Kim bashing Browning? Doesn't he know recruits read his boards?

It's funny, but Kim was the one who always said, "recruits read the board" and blamed posters for Sark losing the 2012 bumper crop. After that event, Kim said he was clamping down, yada, yada. I guess things are different now that Sark is gone.

I love the fact that Peterman will never give them access. Kim and the other lemons know the drinking and bullshitting with coaches is over and it pisses them off. No special access, no favors, nothing. That's why Kim is such a cunt about Peterman before he's even coached a game.
    The little derelict and fat fucks, not to mention "insiders" like Bleenor and JohnB, are cool dudes when they hang out with coaches. They get pictures in publications (usually just their own) that some people read (thousands online at any one time). Take that away and they know they're just average, or below average, local celebrity wannabes. Why wouldn't they go down kicking and screaming?
    Little Kimmy is starting to pack on the pounds too. Probably because of wine "tastings".

Yes, yes, can't get enough of it.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

It's funny, but Kim was the one who always said, "recruits read the board" and blamed posters for Sark losing the 2012 bumper crop. After that event, Kim said he was clamping down, yada, yada. I guess things are different now that Sark is gone.

I love the fact that Peterman will never give them access. Kim and the other lemons know the drinking and bullshitting with coaches is over and it pisses them off. No special access, no favors, nothing. That's why
    Kim is such a cunt about Peterman before he's even coached a game.
    Crispened that up for you.
    have you ever thought about becoming a professional editor?
    Why do you ask?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    The new era of husky football should not include dawgman.

Put your 120 bucks somewhere else.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Gladstone said:

I love the fact that Peterman will never give them access. Kim and the other lemons know the drinking and bullshitting with coaches is over and it pisses them off. No special access, no favors, nothing. That's why Kim is such a cunt about Peterman before he's even coached a game.
    It was worse than that Roadie. Kim publicly said that Sark told him that DMc's message boards "killed recruiting this year." That's a direct quote.
    He's mentally ill.
    I don't agree with that. IMO he just has a massive ego problem that spurs arrogance and overrides common sense.
    He's a good guy, everybody says so.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Sent:

Mr. Henderson,

Clearly Dawgman.com does not represent the university in an official capacity, however as an alumnus it saddens me to see credentialed media members acting in such a manner as that which has become their norm.

They have regularly engaged in borderline libelous commentary aimed at student athletes (or future student athletes) via their website, radio show, and social media. I understand that they may run their site as they wish, but when that commentary spills over into the public domain of radio and social media, I believe it can feed back negatively on the university due to their perceived connection to the program, real or otherwise. Particularly troubling was Kim Grinolds use of Twitter to bring hateful speech aimed at Damore'ea Stringfellow to Damore'ae's own attention. In a vacuum, this behavior could be shrugged off as the norm for social media, however, I believe higher ethical standards should be expected from a credentialed media member.

I applaud the university for the hiring of Coach Petersen and the clear message it sent about a commitment to professionalism. I am only one fan among millions, but I sincerely hope that the commitment extends to all aspects of the program, communications included. Thanks and go dawgs!

Millions of fans! That's when I would have lost my shit!!!
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    close tht craphole and they might come over here but then they would leave
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I love the fact that Peterman will never give them access. Kim and the other lemons know the drinking and bullshitting with coaches is over and it pisses them off. No special access, no favors, nothing. That's why
    Kim is such a cunt about Peterman before he's even coached a game.
    Crispened that up for you.
    have you ever thought about becoming a professional editor?
    Silly.
    edited July 2014
    Houhusky said:

It was worse than that Roadie. Kim publicly said that Sark told him that DMc's message boards "killed recruiting this year." That's a direct quote.
    Might as well throw in the time that Bill Fleenor claimed that Sark asked for Kimmy's advise on recruits....

I remember he was saying some bullshit about Sark and Kim talking all the time and was asked what Sark would ask Kim about. He responded with "Sark will ask what are the recruit saying - where are the visiting - who has been to seem them - it was Kim that told the coaches [Sark] that King was going to visit WSU."

that is a direct quote from chat from Jan 23, 2013...

If not true how can UW watch while a couple of "journalist" fucktards lie about the head coach asking two fat guys and a midget for advice on recruits.

There was also some cuntwaffle named purpledawgfan claiming that UW pays doogman for recruiting info and talent evaluation in the same chat...
    Nice of Kim to attempt to fuck King over. You nailed it about Sark being a lazy piece of shit (if it's true, although it's pretty evident he's not the hardest working coach). What kind of coach would ask some TBSers from a website about recruits? It's the coach's job to stay on top of that shit. Your post also nails why Kim loved Sark so much. If Sark was actually asking Kim his opinions and for insights, you know Kim was loving it. It speaks volumes about the position Kim took with Sark the past few years.

There's not a chance Peterman asks Kim for anything except for possibly asking him to get the fuck out of my office the next time Kim leaves his coat in the UW Football offices.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,389 Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Might as well throw in the time that Bill Fleenor claimed that Sark asked for Kimmy's advise on recruits....

I remember he was saying some bullshit about Sark and Kim talking all the time and was asked what Sark would ask Kim about. He responded with "Sark will ask what are the recruit saying - where are the visiting - who has been to seem them - it was Kim that told the coaches [Sark] that King was going to visit WSU."

If not true how can UW watch while a couple of "journalist" fucktards lie about the head coach asking two fat guys and a midget for advice on recruits.

There was also some cuntwaffle named purpledawgfan claiming that UW pays doogman for recruiting info and talent evaluation in the same chat...
    Nice of Kim to attempt to fuck King over. You nailed it about Sark being a lazy piece of shit (if it's true, although it's pretty evident he's not the hardest working coach). What kind of coach would ask some TBSers from a website about recruits? It's the coach's job to stay on top of that shit. Your post also nails why Kim loved Sark so much. If Sark was actually asking Kim his opinions and for insights, you know Kim was loving it. It speaks volumes about the position Kim took with Sark the past few years.

There's not a chance Peterman asks Kim for anything except for possibly asking him to get the fuck out of my office the next time Kim leaves his coat in the UW Football offices.
    There's a chance Sark asked Kim his opinions to butter him up and in turn squash dissent on the DMc boards. It's possible that Sark wasn't actually interested. But of course I have no idea ultimately.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

There's a chance Sark asked Kim his opinions to butter him up and in turn squash dissent on the DMc boards. It's possible that Sark wasn't actually interested. But of course I have no idea ultimately.

I think Kim was embellishing the whole thing. If Sark thought the message boards were affecting recruiting, they'd be gone a long time ago. Hell, I don't even think Kim or Sark talked about it at all. Seeing as no one was listening to him, he name-dropped Sark since he knew the doogs would listen to the coach's name.

Also, in regards to the thing about King visiting Wazzu... there's nothing to say that Sark didn't already know about it. Hell, I'd be surprised if Sark didn't know and it was just Kim trying to draw attention to himself and how he's such a great TBS reporter.

I think Kim was embellishing the whole thing. If Sark thought the message boards were affecting recruiting, they'd be gone a long time ago. Hell, I don't even think Kim or Sark talked about it at all. Seeing as no one was listening to him, he name-dropped Sark since he knew the doogs would listen to the coach's name.

Also, in regards to the thing about King visiting Wazzu... there's nothing to say that Sark didn't already know about it. Hell, I'd be surprised if Sark didn't know and it was just Kim trying to draw attention to himself and how he's such a great TBS reporter.
    You are probably right, but Sark also supposedly didn't know that Mike Cox was butchering the recruitment of Garnett and Banner. I don't know the veracity of that rumor, but it's amazing a head coach wouldn't be dialed in on 4 and 5 star OL prospects in his own backyard. I know coaches are busy, but it's not that hard to set aside a minimum of 20-30 minutes to check in on those guys every week.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,389 Founders Club

You are probably right, but Sark also supposedly didn't know that Mike Cox was butchering the recruitment of Garnett and Banner. I don't know the veracity of that rumor, but it's amazing a head coach wouldn't be dialed in on 4 and 5 star OL prospects in his own backyard. I know coaches are busy, but it's not that hard to set aside a minimum of 20-30 minutes to check in on those guys every week.
    In my opinion, Mike Cox was a cool guy for Kim to know and schmooze with, until it became expedient to throw him under the bus to help Sark save face.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    funny how none of the fuck-ups were Sark's fault. Sounds like we may regret not simply replacing 45 of Sark's subordinates and keeping the supreme leader.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Houhusky said:

If true that just shows how lazy and fucktarded Sark was, If not true how can UW watch while a couple of "journalist" fucktards lie about the head coach asking two fat guys and a midget for advice on recruits.

FREE PUB!!