Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

time to end dawgman

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,521 Founders Club
    According to her Twitter, Elise is the official Twitter voice for UW athletics. That can't stand.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,922 Founders Club

√ Sark Gone, Championship Coach Hired
    √ KJR Gone
    Dawgman credentials revoked
    Damon Huard fired

Add replace UW marketing and you've got a list.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,922 Founders Club
    edited July 2014

lots of haters out there ;)

We're doing fine. Subscriptions are up over four percent just since May. That's great for the offseason. I honestly don't get why people here have such issues with the site. I guess there will always be a small, vocal minority who hate almost everything. 8-|

Forgot to plug in the doogman golf meet up where tickets are nearly sold out, so you better hop on board while you can.
    FauxDawgman ‏@FauxDawgman · 25s
    Looking for a fourth for Chambers Bay this Sat. It'll be @FakeFleenor, Fetters and myself. Tee time is 6:00 a.m. Call or text 425-LMPARTY

https://twitter.com/FauxDawgman
    I tried to get in on that foursome on twitter, but Kim just blocked me.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    What was ken saying about browning?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

What makes this website great is the different reasons people are here and why they poast.

Many want a place to have fun around the centerpiece of talking Husky football without a grim-faced moderator ripping and/or deleting everything that's poasted. And we're more than happy to provide that.

Some joined in the "war" against Sark. Again, we were happy to provide a place for people to rip the coaches and have good, honest, unfiltered discussion.

A few of us - and this includes me - wants to see this place help hasten the demise of Doogman and Kim Grinolds. The shit they pull over there has been beyond the pale for over a fucking decade. This is the place that could help get their media credentials pulled. When (not if) that happens, the war will finally be won.

What about abundance?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Awesomed for "rubbed boners together."
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club

James is probably the most well behaved among this group, which is not saying much but its still true. He wouldn't call someone out or insult them just for fun. When he makes a post like this, we should take notice. Shit just got real!

Who is James? Does he poast here?

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

lots of haters out there ;)

We're doing fine. Subscriptions are up over four percent just since May. That's great for the offseason. I honestly don't get why people here have such issues with the site. I guess there will always be a small, vocal minority who hate almost everything. 8-|

Forgot to plug in the doogman golf meet up where tickets are nearly sold out, so you better hop on board while you can.
    FauxDawgman ‏@FauxDawgman · 25s
    Looking for a fourth for Chambers Bay this Sat. It'll be @FakeFleenor, Fetters and myself. Tee time is 6:00 a.m. Call or text 425-LMPARTY

https://twitter.com/FauxDawgman
    I tried to get in on that foursome on twitter, but Kim just banana-blocked cockblocked me.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Awesomed for "rubbed boners together."

Brb, rbt?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Millions of fans?

Holy fucking hyperbole, Batman!
  • Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    It would be wrong to screenshot what these fucks are saying then tweet said screenshots to Browning while including Kim/Eklund in the mentions. Just wrong.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Luckily, the lemon party trio has no power or sway whatsoever. He's committing for the school and for Petersen. The inane drollings of a few message board moderator boy stalkers have no clout with him at all. Their efforts to get him to decommit are as pitiful as they are disgraceful.
  • Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    I support some good ole fashion curb stompings