Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious Update: Pup has passed away

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    s/o to @SC_Trojan_Bot (aka @UW_Doog_Bot ) for getting puppy on a pod.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Pumpy will be greatly missed.

He was a savant with words in a way i've never seen replicated on any other hobby board, genius level stuff at his best.

One of my proudest moments on HH was when he responded to one of my posts "good chit doogles". As a young doog it was an "I have arrived" type moment. It was the message board version of Ken Griffey Jr. watching my batting practice and saying "nice swing". I understand how pathetic that is as I type it and I don't care, he was a legend to me.

2013-2017 had some dark days, often one of his posts would be the only true "laugh out loud" moment I'd have for a time. I looked forward to his stories. He brought more than entertainment, it was joy, it was perfect.

I have a feeling Mary Magdalene has already gone to the sink for a wet rag and some soap and water.

RIP Pump.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/116100#Comment_116100
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    When does the Pumpy Poster of the Year award get announced?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,106 Founders Club

He came, he grabbed a wet soapy rag, he conquered. Hope heaven doesn’t close the fucking gates on you, but if so, it’s fuckin dweeb around there anyways.

Franny…. Call me babe 😘😘😘

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,106 Founders Club

RIP to the funniest person, both intentionally and unintentionally, to ever live

No one could paint a prurient pastiche of depraved vulgarity like Pumpeii.

• doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,200 Swaye's Wigwam
    Rest in power, Pup. Legit shocked to learn steel and yobates weren’t just pup accounts.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,051 Founders Club

@steelheader2

I do have a couple of curiosities. Pup always bragged about his legendary Ameritrade account. (Its now in good hands with Roadie running it). But in reality, was he a serious investor? Also, prior to his injury, how much of a ladies man was Pup? Any good stories anywhere from high school to middle age?

What parts of his persona were the most greatly exaggerated from the real person he was?

If you’re gonna die and turn over your Ameritrade account to someone here, our resident Asian is a good choice.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236

@steelheader2

I do have a couple of curiosities. Pup always bragged about his legendary Ameritrade account. (Its now in good hands with Roadie running it). But in reality, was he a serious investor? Also, prior to his injury, how much of a ladies man was Pup? Any good stories anywhere from high school to middle age?

What parts of his persona were the most greatly exaggerated from the real person he was?

As much as I want to know, I almost prefer not knowing to ensure the legend stats alive.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,643 Founders Club

@steelheader2

As much as I want to know, I almost prefer not knowing to ensure the legend stats alive.

Just occurred to me that @Doog_de_Jour would probably want to be aware of this. Even though she no longer associates with us degenerates.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805

Just occurred to me that @Doog_de_Jour would probably want to be aware of this. Even though she no longer associates with us degenerates.

You should reach out to Sven, as well.

@steelheader2

If you’re gonna die and turn over your Ameritrade account to someone here, our resident Asian is a good choice.
    Got to love seattle, the cradle of diversity

Did she finally find a husband on tinder?