Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Serious Update: Pup has passed away

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I have no words.

Pup has accomplished something in death that he could not in life.

Godspeed.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wasnt here during the Pup glory years, and like George Foremans return, I got to see the shell of a once legend throw a few decent haymakers. He is definetly part of the foundation laid here.

RIP Pup, WDWYA
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Damn I only caught the last couple years of his posting career. Was always expecting him to poke back in at some point
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2023

Pup enjoyed messing with people on the site/getting the clicks in a different persona which was different from the guy I knew since we went to jr high, high school and then college. He was passionate about family, Husky football, his friends and his many hobbies. Fishing, hunting, snow skiing. He battled tremendously under his circumstances(in a lot of pain) and frustration but stayed positive. I will miss him very much as we texted and communicated multiple times a week. He had so much fun when my son and I watched Husky games with him. RIP Bake/Pup. Thank you Derek

Pup liked the hurl the insults here no doubt and was more creative than most in doing so.

Out of respeck to the man, I liked to give it back in kind. Felt I owed to him.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pup enjoyed messing with people on the site/getting the clicks in a different persona which was different from the guy I knew since we went to jr high, high school and then college. He was passionate about family, Husky football, his friends and his many hobbies. Fishing, hunting, snow skiing. He battled tremendously under his circumstances(in a lot of pain) and frustration but stayed positive. I will miss him very much as we texted and communicated multiple times a week. He had so much fun when my son and I watched Husky games with him. RIP Bake/Pup. Thank you Derek

T's and P's.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pic of Pup?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @PurpleJ @coronabruin

Making fun of pumpei until he complained to Stalin was fucked up but funny