Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you don’t think AI will kill us all

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You guys worry too much...

UBI is a lot more likley than Skynet

The machines wont need to do population control anyways. Births are down across the globe.

Enjoy having a social credit score determine what you have access to.

You don't need to be a "prepper," but it sounds like you need to talk a long walk for some perspective to THINK and CARE about what society could look like in 25 years if everyone has the lazy attitude you seem to have.
    PGOS thinks the US can bomb it's way to prosperity through proxy wars across the globe.

That's about all I can decipher from his juvenile, jingoistic fake toughness he espouses ad nauseam.
    No I don't.

I just am aware and admit that America is the ruler of the world

You resist this fact at every opportunity. Sucks to suck
    WE point out that its a fragile position and you're I don't give a shit attitude is only going to hasten the demise

Hence my telling you that you are ignorant about history and human nature
    What's fragile about it?

Try to answer without referencing the gays

Since you love to bring up human history, also please point to an Empire that is remotely similar to America. Should be easy for such an astute student of history.
    Asking those questions shows how little you know. Not sure what the gays have to do with anything

Rome is very similar to America.
    Rome was surrounded by enemies that were not far behind in terms of numbers or technology.

Pissed off barbarians in the millions to the North. Persians, Turks, Steppe tribes to the East.

The US has alliances with all of Europe, every country worth a shit in Asia (sans China), and has 0 adversaries that are anything close to a peer.

Isreal is a serious military country and an ally, Saudi Arabia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, not as serious but still something.

India is a joke and wants no part in conflict.

Russia can't even project power into Ukraine.

China is surrounded by US allies and countries that hate it (India, Japan, SK, Nam). Not that China poses any threat at all (it doesn't).

So while Rome is the classic cliche it's not at all accurate. Like, not even slightly.

But there's gonna be a robot uprising, or something. Lol.

Where are the threats, Race? Syria? Serbia? Is South America going to unite and invade? What about Indonesia?

There fucking aren't any.

Check back in 25 years with the status update. Things look great for Murica. Fuck yeah.
    Check back when you get a clue

This is embarrassing
    Great rebuttal
    My afternoon workout is over
    Maybe you will still be around to see Skynet ass fuck humanity

Good luck the rest of the way!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The machines wont need to do population control anyways. Births are down across the globe.

You don't need to be a "prepper," but it sounds like you need to talk a long walk for some perspective to THINK and CARE about what society could look like in 25 years if everyone has the lazy attitude you seem to have.
    PGOS thinks the US can bomb it's way to prosperity through proxy wars across the globe.

That's about all I can decipher from his juvenile, jingoistic fake toughness he espouses ad nauseam.
    No I don't.

Your dumb-as-donkey-shit mindset has caused every war in history, you dumb fucking chickenhawk.

Ever cracked a single history book in your life? Doesn't appear so.
    Wrong again dumb fuck

Putin had no choice! Hundreds of thousands dead because...uh....um....someone in Ukraine did a Nazi Salute!

Absolute retard.
    You don't even know how this war started, you donkey.

It's really no surprise. You produce more shit-takes than anyone, especially on game threads.
    No one even knows who you are.

Hth
    It's funny that you cannot respond to anything, but merely gadfly your way through every day.

HTH, BidenBro.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,827
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

No I don't.

WE point out that its a fragile position and you're I don't give a shit attitude is only going to hasten the demise

What's fragile about it?

Since you love to bring up human history, also please point to an Empire that is remotely similar to America. Should be easy for such an astute student of history.
    Asking those questions shows how little you know. Not sure what the gays have to do with anything

Rome was surrounded by enemies that were not far behind in terms of numbers or technology.

Pissed off barbarians in the millions to the North. Persians, Turks, Steppe tribes to the East.

The US has alliances with all of Europe, every country worth a shit in Asia (sans China), and has 0 adversaries that are anything close to a peer.

Isreal is a serious military country and an ally, Saudi Arabia, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, not as serious but still something.

China is surrounded by US allies and countries that hate it (India, Japan, SK, Nam). Not that China poses any threat at all (it doesn't).

So while Rome is the classic cliche it's not at all accurate. Like, not even slightly.

Where are the threats, Race? Syria? Serbia? Is South America going to unite and invade? What about Indonesia?

Check back in 25 years with the status update. Things look great for Murica. Fuck yeah.

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

Like AI induced dumbfuckery.

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No I don't.

What's fragile about it?

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

The PGOS AI is overbiased on ad hominem attacks and doesn't yet comprehend globalization
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

No I don't.

What's fragile about it?

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

The PGOS AI is overbiased on ad hominem attacks and doesn't yet comprehend globalization
    I would argue it's you guys who dont understand globalization

America and it's lackeys
  • Options

Sources said:

No I don't.

What's fragile about it?

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

America and it's lackeys
    You mean after my call yesterday to South Africa looking at some AI process automation software?

Nope. Not a clue.

You so smart, PGOS. Tell us more.

• Options
    Founders Club

Sources said:

No I don't.

What's fragile about it?

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

America and it's lackeys
    You mean after my call yesterday to South Africa looking at some AI process automation software?

Nope. Not a clue.

Ping me when the nukes start flying, Nukestradamus
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Are we sure this is PGOS or is it ChatGPT impersonating PGOS? ChatPGOS?

There's 'intelligence' in Artificial intelligence.

So like we say, no.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,741

Sources said:

No I don't.

What's fragile about it?

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

America and it's lackeys

Nope. Not a clue.

Ping me when the midget dick sucking stops.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Going back to the video I posted, the speaker pointed out the intention of social media ended up turning into big tech simply wanting high engagement and continuous consumption which has fractured human communication turning it into chaos and making the youth mentally ill. Social media has largely failed society. Now big tech is literally launching AI into the world with little to no safe guards. You are summoning the Gods. AI development is out pacing what the “experts” predict it can do.
    RoadTrip said:

haie said:

I mean, hasn't been brought up but Quantum Computing and that whole race was the doomsday thing 10 years ago. What happened to that?

Quantum Computing is helping advance AI. Once the spectrum of light is used to move data, and copper, gold etc become obsolete, this advancement will become exponential. My only input in this debate would be to focus on the positive but have a healthy respect for the negative.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Sources said:

No I don't.

What's fragile about it?

This is embarrassing
    It’s getting worse.

America and it's lackeys

Nope. Not a clue.

Ping me when the midget dick sucking stops.
    Sounds grim
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    haie said:

AI has a long way to go before it can be a fucking lawyer. Get a grip

Remind me what a DUI lawyer actually does. Yeah... we're talking about 5 years here.
    I’m gonna defer to @creepycoug here.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    Standard Supporter
    You didn’t watch the video.

jecornel said:

Wait till bad actors harness AI. There will be all types of new scams. Job loss will be significant. IBM is pausing 7800 jobs that could be replaced by AI overtime.

Wait????

What planet are you currently inhabiting jimmy cornel?