Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bannon Unleashed

1235»

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2023
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So if Newsom singles out a conservative business like Musk that's cool?

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.
    But how will the MSM be different with RDS?

That is the basis of the Quook argument for RDS > DJT.

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

Lockdown Ron became known and popular by attacking the media.
    There's the velvet hammer method then there's Trump.

I like the RDS approach.

The Vaxx Pusher does have the nicknames down.
    I like to say groomers should be delt with using a velvet hammer. That's what I like to say.

We're talking about the corrupt media here. If you're all in with Trump going with the the "fake news" and name calling again I can't help you. It's a proven loser. Without question RDS is more effective because the guy actually knows his shit and uses facts. When you have to call the chick "nasty" while getting in your counterpoint, you've lost. He learned nothing.
    Ignoring a complete lack of respect and decorum is a winning strategy said no one ever.

And to be clear, she started it. Trump didn't start lobbing bombs until she was acting a rude, vindictive cunt.

Yup and I'm the one with delicate sensibilities. Face it, Trump has thinner skin than Obama and that guy was as weak a cunt as you will find. Imagine what RDS will do to Trump the delicate flower in a debate.

Oh wait!

Thin skin? She was straight up being rude and disrespectful. To a President, no less.

Former leader of the Free World gets triggered by CNN chick. My teens said he needed to be the adult. Why do they understand this and the adults here do not? If it were planned by her and CNN then mission accomplished. Trump shockingly took the bait. I hear Fox is now mean too.
    The issue is not one of being "triggered". That by definition implies an emotional immaturity.

This is about an elementary level of decency and respect, or a lack thereof on the part of the interviewer. Never forget, respect is earned.

Trump had every right to call her out for her behavior.

Or as my astute near adults pointed out. He wants to be President again. He needs to be the bigger person there.

You earn decency. Trump has proven time and again that he doesn’t understand that. He’s never going to get it from the media.

Rise above it. That’s what a wise person would do. Unless he has no interest in winning the vote he needs. Suburban white women.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,859
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

I like the RDS approach.

I like to say groomers should be delt with using a velvet hammer. That's what I like to say.

We're talking about the corrupt media here. If you're all in with Trump going with the the "fake news" and name calling again I can't help you. It's a proven loser. Without question RDS is more effective because the guy actually knows his shit and uses facts. When you have to call the chick "nasty" while getting in your counterpoint, you've lost. He learned nothing.
    Ignoring a complete lack of respect and decorum is a winning strategy said no one ever.

And to be clear, she started it. Trump didn't start lobbing bombs until she was acting a rude, vindictive cunt.

Yup and I'm the one with delicate sensibilities. Face it, Trump has thinner skin than Obama and that guy was as weak a cunt as you will find. Imagine what RDS will do to Trump the delicate flower in a debate.

Oh wait!

Thin skin? She was straight up being rude and disrespectful. To a President, no less.

Former leader of the Free World gets triggered by CNN chick. My teens said he needed to be the adult. Why do they understand this and the adults here do not? If it were planned by her and CNN then mission accomplished. Trump shockingly took the bait. I hear Fox is now mean too.
    The issue is not one of being "triggered". That by definition implies an emotional immaturity.

This is about an elementary level of decency and respect, or a lack thereof on the part of the interviewer. Never forget, respect is earned.

Or as my astute near adults pointed out. He wants to be President again. He needs to be the bigger person there.

You earn decency. Trump has proven time and again that he doesn’t understand that. He’s never going to get it from the media.

Rise above it. That’s what a wise person would do. Unless he has no interest in winning the vote he needs. Suburban white women.
    CNN tried really hard to make Don look more extreme on abortion than 6 week Ron. Trump nailed that answer by the way.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

It was a spoiled teenage girl who had no business being on stage with a force of nature like Trump. She humiliated herself. And I don't use that word often.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

CNN tried really hard to make Don look more extreme on abortion than 6 week Ron. Trump nailed that answer by the way.
    Doesn't matter. He's the wrong guy to deliver the message.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

I'm a true centrist so I understand what you're saying. Mello will never vote for Trump because how he would be perceived at the craft fair with the other wives.

Trump killed it last night, but still has the capacity for unforced errors that will likely kill him.

He needs to be perfect.

She's an idiot, make it self evident (like he did) then pull the personal insult.

The Mellos can't see through it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

I'm a true centrist so I understand what you're saying. Mello will never vote for Trump because how he would be perceived at the craft fair with the other wives.

Trump killed it last night, but still has the capacity for unforced errors that will likely kill him.

He needs to be perfect.

She's an idiot, make it self evident (like he did) then pull the personal insult.

Ask the dazzler and mello which Trump policies they disagreed with and why the dementia patients policies are superior and you get crickets. Ask them who they support in 2024 and you get an intellectual vacuum.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

He needs to be perfect.

Trump had an opportunity to bury Joey in the first debate after waiting forever for it to happen. He could have touted his successes and this vision for the next four years and pretended like Joey wasn't even on stage with him. Instead he comes out totally unhinged and makes Joey look sympathetic and it was game over.

I just can't trust the guy anymore. If he proves me wrong I'll eat my hat but I don't think hat eating is in my future.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

He needs to be perfect.

Trump doesn't need to be perfect. Trump needs to be Trump and stay healthy.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

He needs to be perfect.

But he can't repeat all the self-own goals he committed in 2020 - like the first debate. Then there is the need to ballot harvest in the swing states.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

He needs to be perfect.

@DallasBookDepositoryDwag TRUE ?!

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

One of his biggest mistakes was listening to whoever promoted Christopher TREASON Wray. If he wins Wray must be impeached and brought up on charges. Would Desantis fire Wray when the Bushies own him?

The Bushies owning RDS is such a lame Trump talking point. He'd fire Wray on day one. Trump not only chose him, he didn't fire him when he should have. But trust him, he will this time.
    As an aside, Trump also appointed General Mark Milley as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 2019, making Milley the top military officer in the United States military.