Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bannon Unleashed

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So if Newsom singles out a conservative business like Musk that's cool?

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.
    But how will the MSM be different with RDS?

That is the basis of the Quook argument for RDS > DJT.

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

Lockdown Ron became known and popular by attacking the media.
    There's the velvet hammer method then there's Trump.

I like the RDS approach.

The Vaxx Pusher does have the nicknames down.
    I like to say groomers should be delt with using a velvet hammer. That's what I like to say.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

I like the RDS approach.

I like to say groomers should be delt with using a velvet hammer. That's what I like to say.

We're talking about the corrupt media here. If you're all in with Trump going with the the "fake news" and name calling again I can't help you. It's a proven loser. Without question RDS is more effective because the guy actually knows his shit and uses facts. When you have to call the chick "nasty" while getting in your counterpoint, you've lost. He learned nothing.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

We're talking about the corrupt media here. If you're all in with Trump going with the the "fake news" and name calling again I can't help you. It's a proven loser. Without question RDS is more effective because the guy actually knows his shit and uses facts. When you have to call the chick "nasty" while getting in your counterpoint, you've lost. He learned nothing.
    Your delicate sensibilities are not the same ones shared by the majority of Republican voters. Ron is free to beat Trump down anytime we wants. He just can't do it. I'm just calling balls and strikes.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Your delicate sensibilities are not the same ones shared by the majority of Republican voters. Ron is free to beat Trump down anytime we wants. He just can't do it. I'm just calling balls and strikes.
    Typical response from a Trump enabler.

Try to look at his shot at the CNN chick through the eyes of a swing voter.

My teens understood this this AM.

If he beats RDS, he won't win them.

But he has those Trump Republicans locked up!

Just like he did in 2020.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe the GOP should find someone that can beat Trump

DeSantis is less likeable than Trump
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    Founders Club

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

My issue is that DeSantis will appeal to the soft minded swing voters more than Trump. Can't win without them. The other issue is who is going to work for the narcissist Trump? Grifters and fawners. Once you win, you need to lead and understand the details.
    I don't need pussies in my life.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Ignoring a complete lack of respect and decorum is a winning strategy said no one ever.

And to be clear, she started it. Trump didn't start lobbing bombs until she was acting a rude, vindictive cunt.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Romney / Cheney 24

I mean Joe is bought by the Chi Coms, senile, accused of pedophilia by his daughter but the problem is Trump

The democrats play to win

The GOP still wants to be liked

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,924
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

My issue is that DeSantis will appeal to the soft minded swing voters more than Trump. Can't win without them. The other issue is who is going to work for the narcissist Trump? Grifters and fawners. Once you win, you need to lead and understand the details.
    I don't need pussies in my life.
    Me either. But I'll take their vote rather than lose it on Trump's narcissist BS.
  • Options

Maybe the GOP should find someone that can beat Trump

DeSantis is less likeable than Trump

I hear no one knows who he is.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

You better stop him then. I agree, we really should nominate someone electable like Romney.
    No we need to run the guy that was electable in 2020. RDS isn't Romney. Is that another Trump talking point?
  • Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Ignoring a complete lack of respect and decorum is a winning strategy said no one ever.

And to be clear, she started it. Trump didn't start lobbing bombs until she was acting a rude, vindictive cunt.

Yup and I'm the one with delicate sensibilities. Face it, Trump has thinner skin than Obama and that guy was as weak a cunt as you will find. Imagine what RDS will do to Trump the delicate flower in a debate.

Oh wait!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Yup and I'm the one with delicate sensibilities. Face it, Trump has thinner skin than Obama and that guy was as weak a cunt as you will find. Imagine what RDS will do to Trump the delicate flower in a debate.

Oh wait!

Thin skin? She was straight up being rude and disrespectful. To a President, no less.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

You better stop him then. I agree, we really should nominate someone electable like Romney.
    No we need to run the guy that was electable in 2020. RDS isn't Romney. Is that another Trump talking point?
    No, that's a Ron Paul 2012 talking point.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump not only ignored the media he broke them! He called them fake news. Now most the the country also thinks and KNOWS it's fake news. Trump took advice on who to put in his cabinet. Most first termers do. He shouldn't have. He's learned.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

No Trump says what everyone is thinking. Keep up with Ron he's so far down in the polls to Trump it's never happening for him unless he wants to be VP.
  • Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

Thin skin? She was straight up being rude and disrespectful. To a President, no less.

Former leader of the Free World gets triggered by CNN chick. My teens said he needed to be the adult. Why do they understand this and the adults here do not? If it were planned by her and CNN then mission accomplished. Trump shockingly took the bait. I hear Fox is now mean too.