Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bannon Unleashed

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I always look to teenagers for wisdom

And CWU grads
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So if Newsom singles out a conservative business like Musk that's cool?

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.
    But how will the MSM be different with RDS?

That is the basis of the Quook argument for RDS > DJT.

Do tell.

My issue is that DeSantis will appeal to the soft minded swing voters more than Trump. Can't win without them. The other issue is who is going to work for the narcissist Trump? Grifters and fawners. Once you win, you need to lead and understand the details.
    I don't need pussies in my life.
    Me either. But I'll take their vote rather than lose it on Trump's narcissist BS.
    I don't want their vote. I want this shithole cuntry to burn to the ground and the squishy never Trumpers can wallow in their own destruction.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

Lockdown Ron became known and popular by attacking the media.
    There's the velvet hammer method then there's Trump.

I like the RDS approach.

The Vaxx Pusher does have the nicknames down.
    I like to say groomers should be delt with using a velvet hammer. That's what I like to say.

We're talking about the corrupt media here. If you're all in with Trump going with the the "fake news" and name calling again I can't help you. It's a proven loser. Without question RDS is more effective because the guy actually knows his shit and uses facts. When you have to call the chick "nasty" while getting in your counterpoint, you've lost. He learned nothing.
    Ignoring a complete lack of respect and decorum is a winning strategy said no one ever.

And to be clear, she started it. Trump didn't start lobbing bombs until she was acting a rude, vindictive cunt.

Yup and I'm the one with delicate sensibilities. Face it, Trump has thinner skin than Obama and that guy was as weak a cunt as you will find. Imagine what RDS will do to Trump the delicate flower in a debate.

Oh wait!

Thin skin? She was straight up being rude and disrespectful. To a President, no less.

Former leader of the Free World gets triggered by CNN chick. My teens said he needed to be the adult. Why do they understand this and the adults here do not? If it were planned by her and CNN then mission accomplished. Trump shockingly took the bait. I hear Fox is now mean too.
    Your teens will not be ones to dominate then. They will be subservient followers who need to be led. That's ok. Those of us who built hundred million dollar companies needed employees like this. You still crying like a bitch? Trump dominated last night despite what you or your brainwashed teens need to believe.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

I like the RDS approach.

I like to say groomers should be delt with using a velvet hammer. That's what I like to say.

We're talking about the corrupt media here. If you're all in with Trump going with the the "fake news" and name calling again I can't help you. It's a proven loser. Without question RDS is more effective because the guy actually knows his shit and uses facts. When you have to call the chick "nasty" while getting in your counterpoint, you've lost. He learned nothing.
    Ignoring a complete lack of respect and decorum is a winning strategy said no one ever.

And to be clear, she started it. Trump didn't start lobbing bombs until she was acting a rude, vindictive cunt.

Yup and I'm the one with delicate sensibilities. Face it, Trump has thinner skin than Obama and that guy was as weak a cunt as you will find. Imagine what RDS will do to Trump the delicate flower in a debate.

Oh wait!

Thin skin? She was straight up being rude and disrespectful. To a President, no less.

Former leader of the Free World gets triggered by CNN chick. My teens said he needed to be the adult. Why do they understand this and the adults here do not? If it were planned by her and CNN then mission accomplished. Trump shockingly took the bait. I hear Fox is now mean too.
    Your teens will not be ones to dominate then. They will be subservient followers who need to be led. That's ok. Those of us who built hundred million dollar companies needed employees like this. You still crying like a bitch? Trump dominated last night despite what you or your brainwashed teens need to believe.
    So my teens are more perceptive than a Trump cultist.

Shocking!

I can live with that. Dinosaur.

Say hello to 2020 2.0.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

Shocking!

Say hello to 2020 2.0.
    Still crying like a bitch. You the deserve the pain coming your way; your kids not so much.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

My issue is that DeSantis will appeal to the soft minded swing voters more than Trump. Can't win without them. The other issue is who is going to work for the narcissist Trump? Grifters and fawners. Once you win, you need to lead and understand the details.
    I don't need pussies in my life.
    Me either. But I'll take their vote rather than lose it on Trump's narcissist BS.
    I don't want their vote. I want this shithole cuntry to burn to the ground and the squishy never Trumpers can wallow in their own destruction.
    Patriot to the core.

JFC Trump our Lord and Savior level shit right here.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

Shocking!

Say hello to 2020 2.0.
    Still crying like a bitch. You the deserve the pain coming your way; your kids not so much.
    You Trump cultists are a special breed. Point to the exact spot on your vagina that my hurtful Trump observations triggered your pain.

I care.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Trump killed last night. He wins quite easily in 2024 if he keeps to that tone. He was prepared and didn't come off as a one trick pony.

The teens are wrong. People are pissed in this country. He nailed it.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The DeSantis cultist is melting down like the day after 37-34
  • Options

Cute.

They only people melting down here are all those squirting tears about my hurtful facts regarding Trump. It’s amazing how sensitive people are.

FTR, there was no post uw v UO meltdown on my part. Just more factual observations that once again hurt some feelers.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,858
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Cute.

They only people melting down here are all those squirting tears about my hurtful facts regarding Trump. It’s amazing how sensitive people are.

FTR, there was no post uw v UO meltdown on my part. Just more factual observations that once again hurt some feelers.
    Dude, you are melting down.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

Like I said, Trump killed it last night.

THAT is the correct political answer for the abortion question even though it makes the hardline pro-lifers upset.

The defense of liberty and encouragement of individual choice/accountability is always the correct answer politically over mandates and man-made law.

• Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Cute.

Dude, you are melting down.
    Yes I know Trump broke me.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

It’s the common “stop what you’re doing” go to here.

Which is why I like to mockingly use it as a pithy retort.
  • Options

THAT is the correct political answer for the abortion question even though it makes the hardline pro-lifers upset.

The defense of liberty and encouragement of individual choice/accountability is always the correct answer politically over mandates and man-made law.

So Trump is aligned with the Lefty Scott Adams?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

So Trump is aligned with the Lefty Scott Adams?
    What evidence do you have to promote that shiny object?

• Options

And CWU grads

Teens sometimes have the most astute observations. Things old guys miss. They recognize an ass quite easily where adults may see a terrific gotcha! In this case near adults would be more appropriate.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    Founders Club

And CWU grads

I'm failing to see a difference between CWU grand and Oregon grads.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,750
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

I like the RDS approach.

Oh wait!

The issue is not one of being "triggered". That by definition implies an emotional immaturity.

This is about an elementary level of decency and respect, or a lack thereof on the part of the interviewer. Never forget, respect is earned.

Trump had every right to call her out for her behavior.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    pawz said:

And CWU grads

I'm failing to see a difference between CWU grand and Oregon grads.

Hot cheerleaders and a SportsCenter anchor.

Other than that, the judges concur.