Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bannon Unleashed

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

So if Newsom singles out a conservative business like Musk that's cool?

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disney wasn't singled out. The gays and tranny groomers were singled out. Disney went after the Florida Republican government and specifically DeSantis and jumped into the tranny fray. Then DeSantis returned fire. I thought you were big on fighting back.
    Iger landed some blows at the stock holder meeting

Disney isn't the only special district. Says they are singled out for questioning the governor

Democrats and Never Trump errr DeSantis Republicans will buy it

I just report what I'm hearing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support DeSantis but a land war against mickey could bog him down

You and Bob have issues with some of Trump’s fights
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

All of the sudden we don't want Conservatives to wade into the culture war because the Left will do what they've always done regardless. Okay.

Maybe Trump should have just taken a page from Bush II and ignored the Corrupt media and he'd have won a second term like Bush/Hitler. I will never understand how people did not see what a horrible strategy attacking them daily was. In the end, they won.
    I don't buy that swing voters cared about Trump attacking the fake news. The difference was Trump's first debate tactics and the election steal with illegally imposed mail in voting along with the corrupt media covering for the dementia patient.
    Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bush watched his presidency burn by staying silent. If he didn't care why should i ?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

No, they broke you and in doing so are closer to their end game.
  • Options

Disney wasn't singled out. The gays and tranny groomers were singled out. Disney went after the Florida Republican government and specifically DeSantis and jumped into the tranny fray. Then DeSantis returned fire. I thought you were big on fighting back.

Disney isn't the only special district. Says they are singled out for questioning the governor

The idea that RDS supporters are neverTrumpers is beneath you.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

No, they broke you and in doing so are closer to their end game.
    Whatever works for you RT. I remember when we laughed at Obama supporters for being cult like. Those were the days. Trump is not your savior. He's a seriously flawed man. I'll ride with the guy that's the exact opposite. Ever if he is a "BUSHIE'!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Bush watched his presidency burn by staying silent. If he didn't care why should i ?

Exactly. And W and Jeb are appalled by DeSantis's treatment of Disney. They support the silent treatment.
  • Options

Was that his first or second term?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Did I miss the thread where our Tug leftards are debating the potential dem nominees for 2024? I definitely don't want to miss some stellar analysis on the dem candidates from the dazzler, mello, JW and AOG.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,816
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bush was Hitler. He was attacked daily by the corrupt media. He was a low IQ chimp. He was a War Criminal. He was hated around the world. He ignored the press and some thought it was a bad strategy. He didn't give them additional oxygen. He won a second term because of swing voters. Kerry was a stronger candidate that Joey could ever hope to be. Joey won.

Trump started out last night the same way he finished. He's learned nothing. Even if you believe the CNN chick was a nasty bitch, you just keep that to yourself. But it plays to his base and he loves the applause. It's a loser strategy. We know the media is corrupt. Get the fuck over it Trump. Put you GD head down and focus on the issue. But he can't help himself. He has zero impulse control. He will not win.
    But how will the MSM be different with RDS?

That is the basis of the Quook argument for RDS > DJT.

Do tell.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

My issue is that DeSantis will appeal to the soft minded swing voters more than Trump. Can't win without them. The other issue is who is going to work for the narcissist Trump? Grifters and fawners. Once you win, you need to lead and understand the details.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The idea that RDS supporters are neverTrumpers is beneath you.
    Good thing that's not what I said then
  • Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

My issue is that DeSantis will appeal to the soft minded swing voters more than Trump. Can't win without them. The other issue is who is going to work for the narcissist Trump? Grifters and fawners. Once you win, you need to lead and understand the details.
    The drag queens trans issue is a good one. Giving the soft minded an out by letting it be about Disney could be a problem

Mello doesn't have to support drag queens he can just focus on Disney while supporting drag queens

It's the narrative. Fine people on both sides

For 46

The never Trump crowd are just waiting to be never DeSantis if Ron wins

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

They won't but the strategy of constantly attacking the corrupt media is and was a loser for Trump. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. Bush II won reelection by not doing it and having a very unpopular war hanging over his head. Trump didn't have the discipline to pull it off. But trust him, this time will be different. Pass.

Lockdown Ron became known and popular by attacking the media.
  • Options

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

The drag queens trans issue is a good one. Giving the soft minded an out by letting it be about Disney could be a problem

Mello doesn't have to support drag queens he can just focus on Disney while supporting drag queens

For 46

They're not deciding the upcoming election. The swing voters will. I like RDS in that one.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

For 46

They're not deciding the upcoming election. The swing voters will. I like RDS in that one.
    Ron would've crushed Finland post of the day.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Do tell.

Lockdown Ron became known and popular by attacking the media.
    There's the velvet hammer method then there's Trump.

I like the RDS approach.

The Vaxx Pusher does have the nicknames down.