Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck that skank CNN whore

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If only the democrats were so helpful in destroying Biden as gop types are in attacking Trump

Poor Trump, the guy can't catch a break.
    See?

Sorry I'm off the Trump pity party train. The guy loves to self-inflict. He's almost like a cutter. Hey everyone look at my wounds!
    Fuck off you weak-minded bitch. No ody feels sorry for Trump. He kicked ass last night and you're crying like a little kid.
    Trump is actually the weak minded bitch. Can't go 70 minutes without attacking a women for being "mean" to him. The irony that that is lost on you.
    MelloDawg said:

This thread should be pinned for all time.

Imagine being on Team Mello.

It takes more than one pinhead to make a team.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    jecornel said:

No denying Trump crushed it last night. The evening was set up perfectly for him to shine and CNN had their best ratings in three years. CNN billed it as a Republican town hall but didn’t ask about any topics that matter to the right. That loser only asked leftists questions and he mopped the floor with her. All in all it’s the kind of night showing why Trump is the apex predator of the GOP. The left cried all night. He lives in their heads rent free.

Agreed, there should have been more questions about black Little Mermaids, Bud Light and laptops.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump v. The Media round two thousand.

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    Trump broke them so badly they stopped the show early. CNN is on fire.
    I’m really trying not to laugh at this Trump talking point today. Imagine believing that this is helping Trump at all in the long run.

I’m liking Ron’s chances more and more.
    I doubt those pom poms you're toting will attract the chicks.
    I’m trying not to hurt the feelers of Trump supporters here. I didn’t realize how little it would take. He’s seriously flawed. In the end it will once again be his downfall.
    Ron ain't it right now. I can't make Ron it either. As I've said I want 12 fucking years. I'm playing the long game.
    Ron's dead.

His international book signing tour or whatever the fuck he was on went over like a fart in church.

No sizzle. Boring white guy who wears lifts. Maybe that works in Ukraine but in the USA, we like our leaders of the free world tall and confident.

Byron Daniels will be the new face of the GOP in 8 years.

He's signed the most comprehensive immigration laws in the country yesterday. Things Conservatives are screaming for like new statutes requiring all employers in the State to utilize E-Verify. He's doing the boring things that people in FL and the rest of America want right now. If only Trump had the courage to debate potential GOP opponents. Instead of wiping the floor with a 31 y/o chick in over her head and having everyone crow about it.
    For fucks sake e verify has been around since Clinton

Done it numerous times.
    I realize non-RDS supporters were busy watching Trump defeat Portland State yesterday but the new statutes actually added to existing E-Verify in FL. One guy is actually preparing his State.
    There is nothing needed to be added that's good. Only growing government power

What a conservative

Sad.

So he signs legislation to ensure that employers must hire legal workers through the use of E-Verify or face a $1000/day fine and that's gov't overreach. He's actually working to protect the voter rolls in FL with these new statutes but you have a problem with it. It's not like the DIMS don't see FL as prime for a takeover with illegals voting.

All Trump, all the time, even if it doesn't make sense.
    E verify is 30 years old

Way to go Ron
    All Trump.
    All the Tim.
    Even when it makes no sense.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    I’m really trying not to laugh at this Trump talking point today. Imagine believing that this is helping Trump at all in the long run.

I’m trying not to hurt the feelers of Trump supporters here. I didn’t realize how little it would take. He’s seriously flawed. In the end it will once again be his downfall.
    Ron ain't it right now. I can't make Ron it either. As I've said I want 12 fucking years. I'm playing the long game.
    Ron's dead.

His international book signing tour or whatever the fuck he was on went over like a fart in church.

No sizzle. Boring white guy who wears lifts. Maybe that works in Ukraine but in the USA, we like our leaders of the free world tall and confident.

He's signed the most comprehensive immigration laws in the country yesterday. Things Conservatives are screaming for like new statutes requiring all employers in the State to utilize E-Verify. He's doing the boring things that people in FL and the rest of America want right now. If only Trump had the courage to debate potential GOP opponents. Instead of wiping the floor with a 31 y/o chick in over her head and having everyone crow about it.

Done it numerous times.
    I realize non-RDS supporters were busy watching Trump defeat Portland State yesterday but the new statutes actually added to existing E-Verify in FL. One guy is actually preparing his State.

What a conservative

Sad.

So he signs legislation to ensure that employers must hire legal workers through the use of E-Verify or face a $1000/day fine and that's gov't overreach. He's actually working to protect the voter rolls in FL with these new statutes but you have a problem with it. It's not like the DIMS don't see FL as prime for a takeover with illegals voting.

All Trump, all the time, even if it doesn't make sense.
    E verify is 30 years old

Way to go Ron
    All Trump.
    All the Tim.
    Even when it makes no sense.
    I didn't mention Trump

Broken
  • Options
    This thread delivered. Maybe the most robust back and forth in quite a while here.

RDS is my guy. Throw all the slings and arrows you want. But it’s telling how a few of you lost your shit over legit criticism of Trump.

He should have easily won 2020. He managed to fuck it up. I don’t trust him not to do it again.
  • Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If only the democrats were so helpful in destroying Biden as gop types are in attacking Trump

Poor Trump, the guy can't catch a break.
    See?

Sorry I'm off the Trump pity party train. The guy loves to self-inflict. He's almost like a cutter. Hey everyone look at my wounds!
    Fuck off you weak-minded bitch. No ody feels sorry for Trump. He kicked ass last night and you're crying like a little kid.
    Trump is actually the weak minded bitch. Can't go 70 minutes without attacking a women for being "mean" to him. The irony that that is lost on you.
    MelloDawg said:

This thread should be pinned for all time.

Imagine being on Team Mello.

Imagine actually calling Trump out for his stupid shit rather than shilling for the guy 100% of the tim. Right now you’re on team proven loser.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    edited May 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

This thread delivered. Maybe the most robust back and forth in quite a while here.

RDS is my guy. Throw all the slings and arrows you want. But it’s telling how a few of you lost your shit over legit criticism of Trump.

He should have easily won 2020. He managed to fuck it up. I don’t trust him not to do it again.

Those 135K vote drops at 3AM didn't happen by themselves. Your guy has ZERO chance as we speak no matter how loud you scream.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Ok, after RDS gets his ass handed to him, are you Team Anybody but Joe or Team I'm gonna sit this one out?

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

We have the government power and its not being used to protect our borders. It's being used to make the US the world's welfare magnet. Enforcing e verify to enforce employment laws and kick illegals off welfare would be pretty easy. Same with a tax on individual remittances to all the listed sh*t holes in the world by illegals by individuals without a valid social security number. Then tariffs on Mexico and the other offenders who allow immigrant caravans.
    Protecting the borders is a legitimate use of government that neither party seems all that interested in. I doubt DeSantis changes that any more than Trump. It's the issues not the man. I keep telling you guys

We have e verified for 30 years. Not interested in more government power over our business. It's a dog and pony show that Biden is in favor of. So there's that

The rest of your post are all Trump policies. Somehow they will get passed under DeSantis?

Well, if your interest is in hiring illegal aliens than I can see why you don't want that interest restricted by government power. Trump had his chance at using E verify. He didn't. Ron has brought it to the forefront in Florida and I approve of that issue.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Those 135K vote drops at 3AM didn't happen by themselves. Your guy has ZERO chance as we speak no matter how loud you scream.
    Who’s screaming? Some here can’t handle an opposing point of view regarding Trump.

In India cows are sacred.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

We have the government power and its not being used to protect our borders. It's being used to make the US the world's welfare magnet. Enforcing e verify to enforce employment laws and kick illegals off welfare would be pretty easy. Same with a tax on individual remittances to all the listed sh*t holes in the world by illegals by individuals without a valid social security number. Then tariffs on Mexico and the other offenders who allow immigrant caravans.
    Protecting the borders is a legitimate use of government that neither party seems all that interested in. I doubt DeSantis changes that any more than Trump. It's the issues not the man. I keep telling you guys

We have e verified for 30 years. Not interested in more government power over our business. It's a dog and pony show that Biden is in favor of. So there's that

The rest of your post are all Trump policies. Somehow they will get passed under DeSantis?

Well, if your interest is in hiring illegal aliens than I can see why you don't want that interest restricted by government power. Trump had his chance at using E verify. He didn't. Ron has brought it to the forefront in Florida and I approve of that issue.
    It is already in place. We use it. We don't hire illegals

Lot of big government conservatives here

Clinton brought it in. What did Trump need to do. If you don't e verify you don't get government or military contracts
  • Options
    edited May 2023

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

Clinton brought it in. What did Trump need to do. If you don't e verify you don't get government or military contracts
    Great.

No one else is hiring them either.

Apparently.

Trump the fiscal Conservative.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

Great.

No one else is hiring them either.

Apparently.
    The government should stop outsourcing their job to private business

How do you propose to enforce it further? Right now you're locked out of a lot of business if you don't use it
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Ok, after RDS gets his ass handed to him, are you Team Anybody but Joe or Team I'm gonna sit this one out?

I’ve said many times I’d vote Trump over any DIM.

Apparently I’ve not said it enough yet.

It’s the I like your guy less that I like my guy vote.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

Trump needs to understand the details or get someone who does. He doesn't. Look at the e verify enforcement. There is none. It's just virtue signaling. On the other hand, look at payroll withholding. That's enforced. Make e verify enforceable, tax illegal alien remittances and impose immigration tariffs on Mexico and the rest of the third world sh*t holes. Housing, feeding, providing medical care and educating tens of millions of illegal aliens is also a huge burden on American citizens.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’ve said many times I’d vote Trump over any DIM.

Apparently I’ve not said it enough yet.

It’s the I like your guy less that I like my guy vote.
    Good luck the rest of the way. Cuog always starts each season undefeated too