Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck that skank CNN whore

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump v. The Media round two thousand.

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    Trump broke them so badly they stopped the show early. CNN is on fire.
    I’m really trying not to laugh at this Trump talking point today. Imagine believing that this is helping Trump at all in the long run.

I’m liking Ron’s chances more and more.
    I doubt those pom poms you're toting will attract the chicks.
    I’m trying not to hurt the feelers of Trump supporters here. I didn’t realize how little it would take. He’s seriously flawed. In the end it will once again be his downfall.
    Ron ain't it right now. I can't make Ron it either. As I've said I want 12 fucking years. I'm playing the long game.
    Ron's dead.

His international book signing tour or whatever the fuck he was on went over like a fart in church.

No sizzle. Boring white guy who wears lifts. Maybe that works in Ukraine but in the USA, we like our leaders of the free world tall and confident.

Byron Daniels will be the new face of the GOP in 8 years.

He's signed the most comprehensive immigration laws in the country yesterday. Things Conservatives are screaming for like new statutes requiring all employers in the State to utilize E-Verify. He's doing the boring things that people in FL and the rest of America want right now. If only Trump had the courage to debate potential GOP opponents. Instead of wiping the floor with a 31 y/o chick in over her head and having everyone crow about it.
    Ron is boring as fuck.

Daniels will mop the floor with him after Trump is done with v2.0 in the White House.

Donalds.

It's going to be a fun GOP primary season in 2028 knowing that Trump will be retired in FL and the battle will be to defeat the incumbent Newsom.
    Correction noted - though autocorrect would be the go to move here.

Newsom ain't gonna win. There will be massive riots and a national divorce if that happens.

If a racist dementia patient can "win", Newsom can win.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    I’m really trying not to laugh at this Trump talking point today. Imagine believing that this is helping Trump at all in the long run.

I’m trying not to hurt the feelers of Trump supporters here. I didn’t realize how little it would take. He’s seriously flawed. In the end it will once again be his downfall.
    Ron ain't it right now. I can't make Ron it either. As I've said I want 12 fucking years. I'm playing the long game.
    Ron's dead.

His international book signing tour or whatever the fuck he was on went over like a fart in church.

No sizzle. Boring white guy who wears lifts. Maybe that works in Ukraine but in the USA, we like our leaders of the free world tall and confident.

He's signed the most comprehensive immigration laws in the country yesterday. Things Conservatives are screaming for like new statutes requiring all employers in the State to utilize E-Verify. He's doing the boring things that people in FL and the rest of America want right now. If only Trump had the courage to debate potential GOP opponents. Instead of wiping the floor with a 31 y/o chick in over her head and having everyone crow about it.
    For fucks sake e verify has been around since Clinton

Done it numerous times.
    I realize non-RDS supporters were busy watching Trump defeat Portland State yesterday but the new statutes actually added to existing E-Verify in FL. One guy is actually preparing his State.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    None of the Dims have won in 20 years. They get installed. Cheating is off the charts. If we can't secure our elections it's going to happen again. Why do you think the borders are wide open? They're signing them up to vote. Book it.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Ron is boring as fuck.

Daniels will mop the floor with him after Trump is done with v2.0 in the White House.

Donalds.

It's going to be a fun GOP primary season in 2028 knowing that Trump will be retired in FL and the battle will be to defeat the incumbent Newsom.
    Correction noted - though autocorrect would be the go to move here.

Newsom ain't gonna win. There will be massive riots and a national divorce if that happens.

Sledog said:

None of the Dims have won in 20 years. They get installed. Cheating is off the charts. If we can't secure our elections it's going to happen again. Why do you think the borders are wide open? They're signing them up to vote. Book it.

So McCain and Romney won.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.
    I realize non-RDS supporters were busy watching Trump defeat Portland State yesterday but the new statutes actually added to existing E-Verify in FL. One guy is actually preparing his State.
    There is nothing needed to be added that's good. Only growing government power

What a conservative

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Newsom would beat 6 weeks rather easily with women

He can win. Probably will regardless of the opponent unless it's a woman with centrist abortion policy
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,112
    This thread should be pinned for all time.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

Sad.

So he signs legislation to ensure that employers must hire legal workers through the use of E-Verify or face a $1000/day fine and that's gov't overreach. He's actually working to protect the voter rolls in FL with these new statutes but you have a problem with it. It's not like the DIMS don't see FL as prime for a takeover with illegals voting.

All Trump, all the time, even if it doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

We have the government power and its not being used to protect our borders. It's being used to make the US the world's welfare magnet. Enforcing e verify to enforce employment laws and kick illegals off welfare would be pretty easy. Same with a tax on individual remittances to all the listed sh*t holes in the world by illegals by individuals without a valid social security number. Then tariffs on Mexico and the other offenders who allow immigrant caravans.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,916
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

To memorialize the meltdown?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    MelloDawg said:

A pinhead would know.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

A pinhead would know.

When is the dementia patient's next Town Hall and is it going to be on Fox News with a hostile host?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

Sad.

So he signs legislation to ensure that employers must hire legal workers through the use of E-Verify or face a $1000/day fine and that's gov't overreach. He's actually working to protect the voter rolls in FL with these new statutes but you have a problem with it. It's not like the DIMS don't see FL as prime for a takeover with illegals voting.

All Trump, all the time, even if it doesn't make sense.
    E verify is 30 years old

Way to go Ron
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ron's dead.

Done it numerous times.

What a conservative

We have the government power and its not being used to protect our borders. It's being used to make the US the world's welfare magnet. Enforcing e verify to enforce employment laws and kick illegals off welfare would be pretty easy. Same with a tax on individual remittances to all the listed sh*t holes in the world by illegals by individuals without a valid social security number. Then tariffs on Mexico and the other offenders who allow immigrant caravans.
    Protecting the borders is a legitimate use of government that neither party seems all that interested in. I doubt DeSantis changes that any more than Trump. It's the issues not the man. I keep telling you guys

We have e verified for 30 years. Not interested in more government power over our business. It's a dog and pony show that Biden is in favor of. So there's that

The rest of your post are all Trump policies. Somehow they will get passed under DeSantis?

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Trump batted her around and put her away wet.

She'll go the way of Lemon in the next six months.

Well, bye.

She'll claim he raped her on live TV soon and want him charged!

46 files an ammicus brief.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46 getting his ass handed to him in Duck Refuse (mostly be Haie and me) and here! LOL...

Sad!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here's how big brave Ron handled things

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-heres-how-ron-desantis-political-team-responded-invite-abc-talk-show

Thanks for the invite. I understand that you are sending this request on behalf of your team," Griffin wrote in a message he shared on Twitter. "But are the hosts of the View really interested in hearing from Governor DeSantis about all of the important work he is doing on behalf of Floridians to protect their health and livelihoods, to stand up for parents and children, and to defend freedom?"

DeSantis’ deputy press secretary then asked, "Which of the below statements from the hosts of the View do you recommend our team consider when deciding if the interview with be a genuine pursuit of truth?"

DeSantis’ office offered four examples, including Joy Behar calling the governor a "homicidal sociopath," Sunny Hostin declaring him to be a "fascist and a bigot," Ana Navarro calling him "anti-Black" and Hostin criticizing his policies as "anti-Black history laws."

Waaah
  • Options
    Founders Club

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-heres-how-ron-desantis-political-team-responded-invite-abc-talk-show

Thanks for the invite. I understand that you are sending this request on behalf of your team," Griffin wrote in a message he shared on Twitter. "But are the hosts of the View really interested in hearing from Governor DeSantis about all of the important work he is doing on behalf of Floridians to protect their health and livelihoods, to stand up for parents and children, and to defend freedom?"

DeSantis’ deputy press secretary then asked, "Which of the below statements from the hosts of the View do you recommend our team consider when deciding if the interview with be a genuine pursuit of truth?"

DeSantis’ office offered four examples, including Joy Behar calling the governor a "homicidal sociopath," Sunny Hostin declaring him to be a "fascist and a bigot," Ana Navarro calling him "anti-Black" and Hostin criticizing his policies as "anti-Black history laws."

Waaah

Disappointing. 46 expects Ron to go along to get along. That will get him elected. Allegedly.

• Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If only the democrats were so helpful in destroying Biden as gop types are in attacking Trump

Poor Trump, the guy can't catch a break.
    See?

Sorry I'm off the Trump pity party train. The guy loves to self-inflict. He's almost like a cutter. Hey everyone look at my wounds!
    Fuck off you weak-minded bitch. No ody feels sorry for Trump. He kicked ass last night and you're crying like a little kid.
    Trump is actually the weak minded bitch. Can't go 70 minutes without attacking a women for being "mean" to him. The irony that that is lost on you.
    MelloDawg said:

Imagine being on Team Mello.

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

Waaah

Ron is better than 99.9% of politicians in pushing back against the media. By a long shot. His problem is just that he’s not getting compared to them…he’s getting compared to Trump.