Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck that skank CNN whore

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Dazzler, would you want her to bring her own or use yours?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump batted her around and put her away wet.

She'll go the way of Lemon in the next six months.

Well, bye.

• Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Dazzler, would you want her to bring her own or use yours?

Oh Mello says he's in on that 3some and he'll bring his too.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

Trump batted her around and put her away wet.

She'll go the way of Lemon in the next six months.

Well, bye.

She'll claim he raped her on live TV soon and want him charged!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Trump v. The Media round two thousand.

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    Lol, all Trump does it get called out.

This shit is over. I'll probably vote for Vivek or a libertarian when the meaningless primary comes around in the spring next year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If only the democrats were so helpful in destroying Biden as gop types are in attacking Trump
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Lol, all Trump does it get called out.

This shit is over. I'll probably vote for Vivek or a libertarian when the meaningless primary comes around in the spring next year.
    I'm talking about people on the Right calling him out. People who actually voted for him twice. If you pay attention to the Left calling him out you need to get over it. I'll write in RDS even if he's not on the ballot come the primary. It won't matter in WA anyway.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

If only the democrats were so helpful in destroying Biden as gop types are in attacking Trump

I spend most of my time attacking dems as do most of the non-leftards on this board. I'm not part of the dem hive mind and I have no problem discussing Trump's serious limitations. IMO attacking the leftard press isn't a limitation. The hive mind is currently awaiting instructions.
  • Options

Poor Trump, the guy can't catch a break.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I spend most of my time attacking dems as do most of the non-leftards on this board. I'm not part of the dem hive mind and I have no problem discussing Trump's serious limitations. IMO attacking the leftard press isn't a limitation. The hive mind is currently awaiting instructions.
    I don't disagree but in the big picture a healthy portion of the GOP is making it easy for the democrats. I've criticized Trump plenty. At one point I thought Ron would beat him. Not so sure now

Once the nomination is locked up Mitt and Liz and the Bush clan will be there for the democrats

What people fail to realize is that DeSantis is Trump according to the narrative. And Trump is better at being Trump
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

See?

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

See?

Sorry I'm off the Trump pity party train. The guy loves to self-inflict. He's almost like a cutter. Hey everyone look at my wounds!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See?

Sorry I'm off the Trump pity party train. The guy loves to self-inflict. He's almost like a cutter. Hey everyone look at my wounds!
    Fuck off you weak-minded bitch. No ody feels sorry for Trump. He kicked ass last night and you're crying like a little kid.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See?

Fuck off you weak-minded bitch. No ody feels sorry for Trump. He kicked ass last night and you're crying like a little kid.
    no no no, the msm is going to be different w rds. every never-trumper says so