Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck that skank CNN whore

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    We need more skank whores in this thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I keep telling you it's enforced if you want government contracts. For like 30 years

You guys need to tell me how far you're going to have business do the government job

Pretty sure Trump is well aware of e verify being involved in construction
  • Options
    Founders Club

I keep telling you it's enforced if you want government contracts. For like 30 years

You guys need to tell me how far you're going to have business do the government job

Pretty sure Trump is well aware of e verify being involved in construction

Yeah, I'm not for fascism. We already saw that where business was forced to check vaccine passports and masks on the government's behalf or have their liquor licenses revoked.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,137
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Dazzler, would you want her to bring her own or use yours?

Some of you gals watch CNN apparently.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump v. The Media round two thousand.

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    Trump broke them so badly they stopped the show early. CNN is on fire.
    I’m really trying not to laugh at this Trump talking point today. Imagine believing that this is helping Trump at all in the long run.

I’m liking Ron’s chances more and more.
    I doubt those pom poms you're toting will attract the chicks.
    I’m trying not to hurt the feelers of Trump supporters here. I didn’t realize how little it would take. He’s seriously flawed. In the end it will once again be his downfall.
    Ron ain't it right now. I can't make Ron it either. As I've said I want 12 fucking years. I'm playing the long game.
    Ron's dead.

His international book signing tour or whatever the fuck he was on went over like a fart in church.

No sizzle. Boring white guy who wears lifts. Maybe that works in Ukraine but in the USA, we like our leaders of the free world tall and confident.

Byron Daniels will be the new face of the GOP in 8 years.

He's signed the most comprehensive immigration laws in the country yesterday. Things Conservatives are screaming for like new statutes requiring all employers in the State to utilize E-Verify. He's doing the boring things that people in FL and the rest of America want right now. If only Trump had the courage to debate potential GOP opponents. Instead of wiping the floor with a 31 y/o chick in over her head and having everyone crow about it.
    For fucks sake e verify has been around since Clinton

Done it numerous times.
    I realize non-RDS supporters were busy watching Trump defeat Portland State yesterday but the new statutes actually added to existing E-Verify in FL. One guy is actually preparing his State.
    There is nothing needed to be added that's good. Only growing government power

What a conservative

We have the government power and its not being used to protect our borders. It's being used to make the US the world's welfare magnet. Enforcing e verify to enforce employment laws and kick illegals off welfare would be pretty easy. Same with a tax on individual remittances to all the listed sh*t holes in the world by illegals by individuals without a valid social security number. Then tariffs on Mexico and the other offenders who allow immigrant caravans.
    Protecting the borders is a legitimate use of government that neither party seems all that interested in. I doubt DeSantis changes that any more than Trump. It's the issues not the man. I keep telling you guys

We have e verified for 30 years. Not interested in more government power over our business. It's a dog and pony show that Biden is in favor of. So there's that

The rest of your post are all Trump policies. Somehow they will get passed under DeSantis?

Well, if your interest is in hiring illegal aliens than I can see why you don't want that interest restricted by government power. Trump had his chance at using E verify. He didn't. Ron has brought it to the forefront in Florida and I approve of that issue.
    So RDS just invented E verify? Every one is required to use it. I'll bet money that the dims are cooking the e verify books as we speak.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The House (McCarthy is better than expected) just passed immigration laws to mirror what it was like under Trump. Amnesty to next country only and kids in cages to stem the tide. And a wall.

Hakeem is out with the it's getting to be like nazi Germany around here hot take.

But they'll be happy to retinal scan citizens and close their bank account under any pretext like say e verify

If DeSantis can get a wall and stem the tide more power to him. But he’ll just be Magatard Trump by his own party is my guess

Obviously DeSantis would be the choice over any democrat

If he can win the semi

Trump brings the fans and the noise. He made this an issue in 16 and it's finally gaining traction
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If only the democrats were so helpful in destroying Biden as gop types are in attacking Trump

Poor Trump, the guy can't catch a break.
    See?

Sorry I'm off the Trump pity party train. The guy loves to self-inflict. He's almost like a cutter. Hey everyone look at my wounds!
    Fuck off you weak-minded bitch. No ody feels sorry for Trump. He kicked ass last night and you're crying like a little kid.
    Trump is actually the weak minded bitch. Can't go 70 minutes without attacking a women for being "mean" to him. The irony that that is lost on you.
    MelloDawg said:

This thread should be pinned for all time.

Imagine being on Team Mello.

Imagine actually calling Trump out for his stupid shit rather than shilling for the guy 100% of the tim. Right now you’re on team proven loser.
    Ok, quook.

How is your TDS greater than the media's TDS?

It's not.

How will the media be any different to RDS?

It won't.

The wino soccer moms who's opinion you covet will not see any fucking difference from the media.

Let's hope they don't fall for it this tim the way you have, quook.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2023
    Florida now requires private employers with over 25 employees to use E-Verify or face $1000/day fines for non-compliance.

California prohibits employers from using E-Verify.

Sounds like a lot of you like how Gavin thinks?

Around 26 States require the use of E-Verify. Many Red States.

Activists in Florida are extremely upset about how this will effect the "undocumented."

Sounds like they have some like minded Gov't overreach teammates here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's a federal law but still

I e verified in California

Carry on
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Carry on

Yes and States have the ability to create legislation to enhance it.

Should have qualified California.

They prohibit the private employer use of E-Verify in "most instances." So you were one of the exceptions.

#yeahbutstill
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump v. The Media round two thousand.

Trump should take a lesson from (R) Rep. Byron Donalds on how to destroy an entire CNN panel by himself and handle himself like an adult at the same time.

Your multiple outbursts this morning show that Trump did well last night. Ron probably will have backed out by the time the Washington primary comes around.
    If you mean my critique of the guy who didn't learn a damn thing I guess you nailed it. What is with you Trump supporters that you can't stand to have the guy called out? They guy is seriously flawed. He can't go 70 fucking minutes without saying something that will just reinforce and continue to define him.

He doesn't have the discipline to NOT call a female "nasty" even if he and everyone watching is thinking it. What part of that do you guys not understand? We know it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but they were not his target last night. He was on CNN.
    I prefer people who show their true selves to those who pretend to be different, but are in fact much, much worse.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

@PurpleThrobber True?!

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

@PurpleThrobber True?!

It’s an age old debate:

Quality of skank whores or quantity of skank whores.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Carry on

Yes and States have the ability to create legislation to enhance it.

Should have qualified California.

They prohibit the private employer use of E-Verify in "most instances." So you were one of the exceptions.

#yeahbutstill
    And my position is fuck enhancement and do enforcement

Massie is right. You don't want to go down this road.

• Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Florida now requires private employers with over 25 employees to use E-Verify or face $1000/day fines for non-compliance.

Activists in Florida are extremely upset about how this will effect the "undocumented."

States can do whatever they want I suppose. But unless failing an e-verify exam brings ICE over, it's not gonna do shit.
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

@PurpleThrobber True?!

This is really more @Swaye ’s wheelhouse I think.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

States can do whatever they want I suppose. But unless failing an e-verify exam brings ICE over, it's not gonna do shit.
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

@PurpleThrobber True?!

This is really more @Swaye ’s wheelhouse I think.
    Citizens are going to pay fines and face increasing penalties

Illegals will stay

It's another step to the surveillance state

Not saying that's what Ron wants.

He did lockdown Florida. And Florida can force you to be vaccinated

What about when a Democrat gets elected?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    FAFO. DeSantis bad, China good. Phuck Disney.

https://ace.mu.nu/

Also: Disney's stock price fell nine percent after their latest earnings report, in which they reported another four million cancellations of their D-Minus streaming "service."

Disney shares fell nearly 9% Thursday after the company reported subscriber losses at Disney+ during the most recent quarter.
    The company, which posted profit and revenue for the period that were in line with Wall Street estimates, reported a loss of four million Disney+ subscribers. That downtick was offset by price increases, which led to a narrowing of operating losses at the streaming unit by $400 million for the fiscal second quarter.

Still, Wall Street expected a gain of more than one million Disney+ subscribers, according to StreetAccount, and the surprise subscriber loss spooked the Street.

WDW Pro says that Bob Iger attempted to explain away his failures by casting itself as the victim of the mean Ron DeSantis, who is punishing Disney for Virtue Signalling so beautifully. WDW Pro points out that Disney is highly selective as far as its Virtue Signalling: Bob Iger loves taking on the American cultural conservative movement, and gets off on antagonizing them and losing their business, but, on the other hand, he also refuses to take a similar "Fuck You" stance towards China. Who he coddles, who he thanks, who he sucks up to.

Why is Bob Iger at war with Ron DeSantis, but fastest friends with President Xi in China? Why is it necessary for Disney to push the trans agenda to America's children when it cuts out any gay content in their movies for their Chinese audiences? Why is Disney willing to accommodate itself to Communist China, but not Florida?

On that point:

This is very interesting from Midnight's Edge.

For a long time, I've known that ESG -- "Environmental, Social, Governance" -- scores based on the ratings of leftwing woke organizations were being used to pressure corporations into pushing the extremist left agenda.

But I didn't know what actual mechanism was being used to punish corporations for not having a high enough Woke Quotient.

This Midnight's Edge video explains it: Corporations do not have all the money they need for their operations on-hand most of the time. They routinely have brief shortfalls of millions of dollars. So they need revolving lines of credit to remain liquid when making payroll.

Financial institutions used to loan out to corporations just based on their ability to pay the short-term loans back.

But now they've become a Woke Cartel and have added a new prerequisite for a loan: You have to have an ESG rating of a certain level, or the Woke Cartel will deny you short-term financing and your company will go insolvent the first time it has to make payroll but doesn't have the cash-on-hand to pay it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish voters were smart enough to get this

Paramount Plus released trannie Transformers

For kids
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I really hope I do not have to e-verify Marta, my non-English speaking house cleaner.