Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't you Trump fans ever get tired of this crap?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Nominating Trump takes all the Biden corruption issues off the table. It takes Biden's pathological lying off the table. And instead of discussing policy, we're right back into dealing with Trump's personality which frankly I'm fucking tired of. It's a gawd damn country we need to run not some shitty reality TV show.

It does no such thing. Trump will hammer him
    When is he going to start? Trump is still looking backward and not forward. He pays no attention to detail and now has no ability to attract talent and no real desire to do so. Suck ups aren't going to get it done.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Nominating Trump takes all the Biden corruption issues off the table. It takes Biden's pathological lying off the table. And instead of discussing policy, we're right back into dealing with Trump's personality which frankly I'm fucking tired of. It's a gawd damn country we need to run not some shitty reality TV show.

Yeah, Trump the ultimate grifter is going to hammer Biden for being a grifter. Did you buy one of his NFTs?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like he'd be easy to beat by the guy that can beat Biden

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,250
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

I'd be perfectly happy with Ron D. Will he fight against the deep state and China like Trump? The cuntry is already lost.

Yeah, Trump fought against the Deep State. That's why he endorsed McConnell and Romney. Trump will support anyone who sucks up to him.
    TBF, who before him fought like he did against the media and deep state? He has tons of flaws and his appointments were horrible. Would he fuck up again? Yes, probably but would he keep fighting more than others? I say yes. Do you think Ron D makes heads roll at the top of all the lack of intelligence agencies? Does he get rid of the communists in our military? I have confidence he'll take on the media but not the status quo running this cuntry and the world.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Trump had months to prepare for his first debate with Joey. He begged for that fucking debate. Then he went full on stupid and turned Joey into a sympathetic figure.

Pass.
    I liked when he didn't have the rhetorical chops to explain CRT and allowed Biden to call it minority outreach with no pushback
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

If y'all think the media and dems would treat RDS any differently than they treated Trump, I would suggest you haven't been paying close enough attention.

No one is saying that. The difference is Trump willingly supplies his enemies with ammunition on a daily basis.
    And you guys can't wait to join in

It will be daily on DeSantis

If he could win the nomination
    No, I just don't want to nominate someone that we then have to spend all of our energy defending 24/7.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeSantis just got elected governor. Has some issues declaring at the moment

He's not doing much of anything in attacking Biden

I'm looking backwards too. I'm not letting 2020 go. Fuck all of them including Trump

He's just the best of a bad lot

If you want to win nominate a woman
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,944
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Trump had months to prepare for his first debate with Joey. He begged for that fucking debate. Then he went full on stupid and turned Joey into a sympathetic figure.

Pass.
    The dementia patient has already announced no democratic primary debates for the basement dweller. You can roll that right through the general election.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

I'd be perfectly happy with Ron D. Will he fight against the deep state and China like Trump? The cuntry is already lost.

Yeah, Trump fought against the Deep State. That's why he endorsed McConnell and Romney. Trump will support anyone who sucks up to him.
    TBF, who before him fought like he did against the media and deep state? He has tons of flaws and his appointments were horrible. Would he fuck up again? Yes, probably but would he keep fighting more than others? I say yes. Do you think Ron D makes heads roll at the top of all the lack of intelligence agencies? Does he get rid of the communists in our military? I have confidence he'll take on the media but not the status quo running this cuntry and the world.
    Trump, even if he wins, and he won't win, isn't going to get shit done. He'll issue his executive orders and as soon as the Rats take back the Presidency every thing he did will be repealed.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seems like he'd be easy to beat by the guy that can beat Biden

He will not be easy to beat by RDS because there are Trump supporters who refuse to acknowledge his flaws and they’ll never be flipped.

RDS will have to win over every Repub like me who voted Trump twice and have moved on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I lost a great business in the scamdemic and it wasn't worth getting rid of Trump or burning America in riots

Of course I'm unbeatable and moved on but I liked my life in California better than Washington

I'm not moving on from vengeance

Probably go with Noem. Never shut down
  • Options

I lost a great business in the scamdemic and it wasn't worth getting rid of Trump or burning America in riots

Of course I'm unbeatable and moved on but I liked my life in California better than Washington

I'm not moving on from vengeance

Probably go with Noem. Never shut down

I’m sure Trump can find some Left wing propaganda to smear her with too. He’s got Loomer on his team. It will happen.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Trump, even if he wins, and he won't win, isn't going to get shit done. He'll issue his executive orders and as soon as the Rats take back the Presidency every thing he did will be repealed.
    If he fired Wray, Milley, that worthless turd cosplaying as our SOD and every other cabinet official on day one and posthumously fires Fauci.

I could live with that.

But we know he won’t.

RDS is afraid of the DS.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

If he fired Wray, Milley, that worthless turd cosplaying as our SOD and every other cabinet official on day one and posthumously fires Fauci.

I could live with that.

But we know he won’t.

RDS is afraid of the DS.
    Or he is the deep state
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,137
    I truly love these threads.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,374
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

Fuck off, you support a dementia patient
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Yeah, it shows you something you'll never be.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,866
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Better than the Bush crowd that voted for Biden

Well if you want to win you need voters from the squishy middle. People don't want another Biden term, but if you nominate Trump they'll hold their noses and vote for him again. And if you think Biden is bad now just wait until he gets a second term. Shit like that affirmative action mortgage lending will be infused into ever institution in the country.
    Quit hatin' on centrists
  • Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

If y'all think the media and dems would treat RDS any differently than they treated Trump, I would suggest you haven't been paying close enough attention.

No one is saying that. The difference is Trump willingly supplies his enemies with ammunition on a daily basis.
    And you guys can't wait to join in

It will be daily on DeSantis

If he could win the nomination
    I learned a lot from you in 2015. Most people never will. RD will be no different than Reagan who is to this day responsible for the cuntry's economic woes.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

And how does this play any different than if DeSantis wins? Seems to me you want a Bushie compassionate conservative. Just get along right? Fuck that!