Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,268
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I'm the peacenik here. Ukraine was never defeating Russia. That was always a fantasy. Time for a ceasefire and peace talks. Instead Joey is off to Delaware for the weekend while more Ukranians die in vain.

Ukraine still being an independent country right now is a win and a massive L for Russia.

Other than that, we actually agree.

I think Ukraine is going to have enough juice left to take back wide swathes of southern Ukraine.

I dont think the LPR, DPR, and Crimea are feasible goals
    But those are the stated goals, get Russia out completely.
    Neither side will accomplish their stated goals

Goalpost moving from Russia has been impressive
    What was Russia's goal specifically?
    Install a puppet govt and take more land, or possibly take the entire country

They didnt send their elite paratroopers to their deaths at Hostomel airport outside Kyiv for shits and giggles
    Their stated goals was to demilitarize Ukraine. So trying to take a major airport fits in with that.

My opinion is that they actually are trying to create a buffer to NATO as they have said and their desired goal looks something like this. The whole they were planning to keep going through Poland, etc. thing was our own creation in order to generate fear and support.

Russians are overtly paranoid about their borders. It’s historic and part of their DNA. Napoleon and Hitler left an indelible mark.

Ukraine is their buffer for sure.
    #MyMongols had something to do with that. The basically forced Russia into centralized power.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:
    Just some rusty stuff we had laying around waiting to be delivered to the scrap pile.
    War game from generals says we need more money.

And you guys are claiming a victory lap on this?
    Victory lap? No just laughing at the BS that PGOS has fallen for. Do either of you actually read or listen to anything poasted here?
    I don't read all your stuff hth.

50 pages of playing tummy sticks and high fiving over how great Russia is.

Keep taking victory laps.

The argument of the stupid. Congrats.
    The irony of that making use of that argument. Real @PHD_Dawg material no doubt.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I'm the peacenik here. Ukraine was never defeating Russia. That was always a fantasy. Time for a ceasefire and peace talks. Instead Joey is off to Delaware for the weekend while more Ukranians die in vain.

Ukraine still being an independent country right now is a win and a massive L for Russia.

I think Ukraine is going to have enough juice left to take back wide swathes of southern Ukraine.

They didnt send their elite paratroopers to their deaths at Hostomel airport outside Kyiv for shits and giggles
    Their stated goals was to demilitarize Ukraine. So trying to take a major airport fits in with that.

My opinion is that they actually are trying to create a buffer to NATO as they have said and their desired goal looks something like this. The whole they were planning to keep going through Poland, etc. thing was our own creation in order to generate fear and support.

I can't imagine why Russia's neighbors would want to join Nato. It's a real mystery.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I can't imagine why Russia's neighbors would want to join Nato. It's a real mystery.
    Agree. Who wouldn’t want the US taxpayer to cover their defense expenses.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Defense expenses against who?
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Youre wasting your breath

These mouth breathers are really concerned about a few DOD billions as if that money will somehow be put to something more compelling than stopping Russia from taking over every non NATO former client state
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Youre wasting your breath

These mouth breathers are really concerned about a few DOD millions as if that money will somehow be put to something more compelling than stopping Russia from taking over every non NATO former client state
    Tricks are for kids.

Ain’t nobody got time for the millions game, pee wee.

This is a BILLIONS gayme.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

No here gives a fuck about Russia

Vindman committing treason to remove Trump so Putin could invade should be of some concern

And then cashing in

I called it before Biden won

Can you spell this out for me?

Im not buying the Biden 5d chess move encouraging an invasion, but Ill consider your take.

Remember - EVERYONE thought Ukraine was toast within a week. Doesnt really play into that theory
    Biden’s not calling the shots.

Start there and perhaps your checkers mentality can catch up to the rest of us.

No shit he isnt calling the shots. He cant even tell you what day it is

But the same geniuses behind Afghanistan are not pulling off some galaxy brain bait and switch with Putin.

Bot and I are talking chess.

Race is talking checkers.

Youre drooling all over yourself playing tik tak toe.

Enjoy getting nuked after Turkey leaves NATO you fucking moron
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

Vindman committing treason to remove Trump so Putin could invade should be of some concern

And then cashing in

Im not buying the Biden 5d chess move encouraging an invasion, but Ill consider your take.

Remember - EVERYONE thought Ukraine was toast within a week. Doesnt really play into that theory

But the same geniuses behind Afghanistan are not pulling off some galaxy brain bait and switch with Putin.

You should have stopped right there.

It’s THE whole fucking poont.

And you fell for it. Again.

When I’m burning to death in a nuclear fireball I’ll be sure to thank you as my finals parting words.

You can play chess poorly all you want.

Race, Throbber and Bob_C are playing Go.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Founders Club

And then cashing in

Bot is perhaps talking chess. You’re just bleeting out nonsense from propaganda like a sheep.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    pawz said:

And then cashing in

When I’m burning to death in a nuclear fireball I’ll be sure to thank you as my finals parting words.

I was specifically referring to the pullout, obviously

Afghanistan involved boots on the ground and TRILLIONs

This is peanuts, for a much better cause, and your peanut brain cant understand that
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

And then cashing in

This is peanuts, for a much better cause, and your peanut brain cant understand that
    You aren’t helping yourself. At all.

They are called ENDLESS wars for a reason. That’s how you get to a Trillion - with a T.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

They are called ENDLESS wars for a reason. That’s how you get to a Trillion - with a T.

Giving older equipment to Ukraine is not nation building in Afghanistan

Not even close
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/28/zelenskyy-blackrock-ceo-fink-agree-to-coordinate-ukraine-investment.html

Zelensky and Fink agreed Wednesday to “focus in the near term on coordinating the efforts of all potential investors and participants in the reconstruction of our country, channelling investment into the most relevant and impactful sectors of the Ukrainian economy.”
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/12/28/zelenskyy-blackrock-ceo-fink-agree-to-coordinate-ukraine-investment.html

So what?

A drop in the pond compared to Iraq and Afghanistan. For NOTHING material in return to show it.

Kicking Russia's ass so hard they cant menance their neighbors and the world? For pennies in comparison?

Sure.gif
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

A drop in the pond compared to Iraq and Afghanistan. For NOTHING material in return to show it.

Kicking Russia's ass so hard they cant menance their neighbors and the world? For pennies in comparison?

Sure.gif
    You said there was an ROI for all of this. Without a set time period or set budget. Must be a crazy return, please describe what that is.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif
    You said there was an ROI for all of this. Without a set time period or set budget. Must be a crazy return, please describe what that is.
    @PostGameOrangeSlices, please to be including where the big guy gets his 10% from in your calculation.

Show your work.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif
    Ive already said this. You guys don't see it, which is fine. I think its short sighted. Whatever

We are all DAWG fans here
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

And then cashing in

Not even close
    PGOSfs

So what?

Sure.gif
    @PostGameOrangeSlices, please to be including where the big guy gets his 10% from in your calculation.

Show your work.

Silence!!!

It’s about DEMOCRACY!!!